Dance Class With Minwoo (Part 7, Chapter 1)

Love Academy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the next morning "Mi-Yun .... MI-YUN!" Minwoo shouted, Shaking the sleepy Mi-Yun. Mi-Yun jumped up, falling down onto the floor, "Minwoo!" Mi-Yun whined, Rubbing her sore forehead. Minwoo pouted "Sorry Mi-Yun" He bowed, Mi-Yun smiled and ruffed Minwoo's hair "It's okay oppa" She jumped up from the floor, He was just sitting there blushing "O-Oppa" He mumbled to himself then smirked " Wait .... I'm older than you?" He asked, Mi-Yun nodded. Minwoo Jumped up from where he was sitting "YES I'M FINALLY NOT THE YOUNGEST IN THIS DORM!!!"He screamed, making Mi-Yun giggle. "Awwh why I'm always the youngest" 
Mi-Yun pouted. Minwoo laughed and ruffled  Mi-Yun's hair " Well we are both on the same boat there" He said ing his night shirt. "We're gunna be late for class!" Mi-Yun whined, Minwoo just smirked "Well I've been trying to wake you up for the past half hour" He told her, chuckling to himself. Finally he had undone the last button on his night shirt to reveal his rock hard abs.
"O-Oh wow!"  Mi-Yun mumbled, Minwoo looked at Mi-Yun "Hm?" He hummed, smiling at her. Minwoo could notice Mi-Yun was staring at his chest. Minwoo grinned wide, Of course Minwoo was the cute and innocent one of the group but their is another side to him, a secret side that was y and lustful. A playboy if you prefer, Minwoo wanted to flirt but usually girls prefer the cute and innocent Minwoo everyone know's and loves. He blushed at Mi-Yun and pulled a cute and innocent face. Mi-Yun had noticed that Minwoo knew that she was staring so she looked away. 




Mi-Yun ran into the bathroom to get ready, She started with a quick shower because she really didnt have time. Then she quickly dried her wet hair, quickly brushed it and put it into a messy bun. Then she did her usual morning routine, Moisturized, Brushed her teeth, put on a little make up still keeping to her natural look. after she was satisfied she put on her school uniform, She took a quick look in the mirror to make sure she was satisfied with herself  then ran out the bathroom, making sure she didn't slip on the way out. She returned back into her dorm room to be greeted by a happy, smiling Minwoo. She blushed at Minwoo's perfect cuteness, She saw that he was wearing his school uniform and thought he looked incredibly adorable. Minwoo smiled sweetly at Mi-Yun "Ready to g-" Before Minwoo could even finish his sentence Mi-Yun had dragged him out the dorm room.


 



Minwoo ran with Mi-Yun to math class, they we're both incredibly late. They both burst into the classroom not expecting to be late but in fact they burst in disturbing the whole class and the math teacher from teaching. The math teacher scowled at them both "Why are you both so late!" He growled, pointing his pointer at them. Mi-Yun bit her lip, trying to think of an idea. Then the  imaginary light bulb light flicked on in her head and she smirked sneakily. Mi-Yun pouted cutely "Well sir you see I fell over and hit my head and Minwoo was just trying to help me get the swelling down" She mumbled, lifting up her bangs to reveal the red mark on her forehead. The teacher sighed "Fine I'll let you both off .... but only THIS TIME!" He raised his voices then turn his pointer to they're desks "Now sit!" he told them, they both bowed and sat at they're desks. The twins we're beside Mi-Yun and Minwoo and the twins we're both chuckling and they all began to giggle.


 



Finally math's was over and it was time for dance, Mi-Yun said her goodbye to the boys and went into the changing rooms. She put on her usual dancing gear then went to go leave and a girl with brown hair stopped her. "Excuse me" Mi-Yun smiled at the girl, The brown haired girl gave Mi-Yun a fake smile "You're not dating anyone in boyfriend right?" The brown haired girl asked, Mi-Yun shook her head "Nope we're just friends" Mi-Yun told the brown haired girl. The brown haired girl flashed another fake smile at Mi-Yun "Okay I was just wondering" Then the brown haired girl and her friends walked away. Mi-Yun Tilted her head in confusion "Strage ...." She mumbled to herself, She shrugged her shoulder and shook it off and left for her class.






She was sat with Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin. Mi-Yun didn't see Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong much during school hours because they we're higher years, But they would be in some classes together because some of the classes we're mixed years. Mi-Yun looked up at the door to see the brown haired girl with her friends. The brown haired girl and her friends began to walk over so Mi-Yun looked away. "Hi Mi-Yun" The Brown haired girl cheered at her flashing a fake smile "Hi" Mi-Yun Mumbled, awkwardly waving back. "Hi Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin" The girl cheered louder and gave Kwangmin a little wink. Mi-Yun had finally taken notice that The brown haired girl liked Kwangmin. "Hi Hyuna" The boys waved to her and her friends with the sound annoyance in they're voices. The dance teacher told the girls to sit down because the lesson was just about to begin





Mi-Yun was practicing my dance routine and failing horribly, "Dammit!" She sighed. The dance teacher clapped her hands "Right who would like to perform?" She asked, Mi-Yun hid behind everyone. Minwoo raised his hand in the air, Smiling cutely and making all the girls hearts warm. The teacher smiled and signaled Minwoo on the stage, Youngmin went over to the technical equipment and started to play the Music. 1-4-3 By Henry started playing and Minwoo began to dance, Mi-Yun was amazed by Minwoo dancing skills. Her Jaw dropped and she was in a daze, She had never seen someone dance so perfectly. She couldn't help but quietly sing the song to herself and when it came to Amber's part her voice came out loud and clear "I can’t express my heart, it’s like an endless silent film How, who, what, when or where, the drama keeps repeating We don’t speak but we trust in each other’s signs Cuz your 1-4-3 is my 4-8-6 saying I love you are you gonna love me?" Mi-Yun sang out loud, everyone stopped and stared at her in amazement. Even Minwoo had stopped dancing, He was amazed by her amazing voice. She blushed in embarrassment "Sorry" She bowed and hid at the back of the class. Hyuna was jealous .... VERY jealous.