Dinner with Hyunseong (Part 6, Chapter 1)

Love Academy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They finally made it to the cafeteria,  Mi-Yun jumped of Jeongmin's back and smiled at him "Thanks for the ride" She giggled. "No problem" He gave her a cheeky wink. Hyunseong rolled his eyes "Get a room you two!!!" he sighed, Jeongmin looked over to see Hyunseong's annoyed face "Jealous much?" Jeongmin "What!! No!" Hyunseong scoffed. Hyunseong turned away to hide his crimson red cheek, He was happy Mi-Yun hadn't noticed him blushing, she was more interested in the food. "FOOOD!!" She squealed happily grabbing who's ever hand was closest to her and dragging them away .... the person she had grabbed was Hyunseong.



Mi-Yun had dragged Hyunseong over to the food, Mi-Yun admired all the desserts and pastries. She her lips "THEY LOOK SO YUMMY!!!!" She squealed, Hyunseong laughed and patted her head, Mi-Yun looked up and Hyunseong, She blushed at the close contact between them. She liked when he pat her head and it made her smiled. Mi-Yun grabbed a tray and began putting on a variety of different foods. Hyunseong being the gentlemen he his payed for Mi-Yun's meal it wasn't cheap but he wanted to do something nice for Mi-Yun, Mi-Yun went to pay for her meal but Hyunseong  stopped Mi-Yun from taking out her purse. "Don't worry Mi-Yun I already paid for you" He smiled down at her, Mi-Yun squealed and jumped up and down "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" She hugged Hyunseong, making him blush but he hugged back. They we're causing a scene and the dinner lady asked them to take a seat, they both bowed and ran to the table where the boys were eating.



They all sat at the table eating and talking, Mi-Yun and Hyunseong where having they're own little conversation between them.
"Hyunseong, .... What do you want out of  Komoki Academy ... what are your goals??" Mi-Yun asked, twisting her fork around. Hyunseong swallowed his food quickly so he could answer her. "I wanna be a singer, Its been my dream for a long time now"  He smiled at her. Mi-Yun took some whipped cream off her cherry pastries and rubbed it on Hyunseong's forehead, His eyes widened in confusion "Uhhh .... what was that for??" He asked, looking at her weirdly. She smiled at him "I'm wishing you good luck .... Isn't that what they do on the lion king??" She asked confused. Hyunseong just laughed and wiped the whipped cream off his forehead, "Thank you for the good luck" He chucked, going back to his food. "By the way..." Hyunseong paused, "Hmm?" Mi-Yun said looking up at him "What do you want out of  Komoki Academy??" He asked. Mi-Yun rubbed her chin "I guess the same as you, I want to become a singer ... or an actor" She smiled "Where I lived was a small town, I wouldn't be able to get close to my dreams ... but now I'm hear I have a chace" She paused, smiling wide "I wan't to show my talents to the world, even if people don't appreciate them ... at least I tried" She was cheerful, Hyunseong smiled wide. He liked how happy Mi-Yun could be even through the worst possible times. He wiped some whipped cream onto his thumb from his apple pastries and wiped it across Mi-Yun's forehead "I wish you good luck on your future Mi-Yun" He grinned, She smiled and they both began to laugh.
 

 


 

 


They had all returned to they're dorm room and they were all getting ready for bed, The boys couldn't keep they're eyes off Mi-Yun. She was in A very y night dress and it was very see through, Hyunseong gulped along with the rest of the boys "Damnn!" Kwangmin mumbled. Mi-Yu turned to look at them and they all turned away, pretending to do homework or something else. "Hyunseong" Mi-Yun walked over to him, His eyes widened "Y-Yes" He gulped. She smiled at him "Could you help me with my homework I'm kinda stuck and I heard that you're really good in this subject" She smiled  "sure"  Hyunseong smiled back at her.



It was around midnight, the guys we're asleep while Hyunseong and Mi-Yun we're quietly studying. Mi-Yun Yawned, "Sleepy?" Hyunseong asked, Mi-Yun shook her head "No no I'm fine!" She smiled, She didn't really want to study all she wanted was to talk to Hyunseong more. She felt like they're conversations together we're interesting and fun but she guessed Hyunseong didn't get that. Every time Mi-Yun would try and spark up a conversation, Hyunseong would just get back on the topic of studying. The thing is that Mi-Yun already knew all this stuff and she didn't want to re learn it again, She held in her yawns as best as she could as Hyunseong showed her the theory that she could already do. Her eyes slowly shut, and she felt herself slowly fall to sleep. Her head fell down onto Hyunseong's shoulder and he looked down and blushed to see the sight of Mi-Yun asleep on his shoulder. He smiled "So she is sleepy" I picked her up bridal style and laid her down on her bed, tucking her in. "Goodnight Mi-Yun" He whispered and kissed the top of her head. He stretched and checked the time. "Time for a quick shower" He mumbled.


 

 


Hyunseong was in the shower, He felt happy and relaxed with the warm water against his skin. He snapped out of his relaxed self when he heard the bathroom door open to reveal a sleepy Mi-Yun. She must of not realized he was there because she continued walking inside. She walked over to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush "Forgot to brush" She mumbled to herself and squeezed toothpaste out of the bottle and onto her toothbrush. She began brushing her teeth and Hyunseong slowly slipped a towel around his waist. When Mi-Yun finished brushing she turned around and her eyes snapped wide awake to she saw Hyunseong half and wet with this abs out. "H-Hyunseong" She stuttered, Blushing. "Hey Mi-Yun" His cheek's slightly turning red. "N-Nice abs- I-I mean uhhh.." She covered . He chuckled and looked down at his chest "Oh this" He grinned and placed Mi-Yun's hands on his rock hard chest. He'd never been so open with his body in front of a girl before, He liked that Mi-Yun approved of his body.




After awhile Mi-Yun snapped out of her daze and took her hands of his chest, Her face was completely red and Hyunseong could totally notice it. He smirked and kissed her cheeks, Her eyes widened even more "Your cheeks are red" He smiled. She gasped and covered her cheeks "G-Goodnight Hyunseong!!" She squeaked and ran out the bathroom. Hyunseong laughed "Night ...  sweetie ...."

 

 

Authors note: Hey guys sorry for the LONG wait, ing sitty school started again and I have no social life cuz its all just HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK we've only been there a few days the teacher need to fricking chill!!! and anyway atm Im like violently ill its really bad tbh I think it's cuz of stress school and all these stupid bullies are putting on me. anyway I'll try and update as much as I can Im not giving up on Love Academy. Writing is my passion and tbh yeah Ill do my homework but it can get the out the way for a bit becaue Im losing all my hobbies because of school and I absolutly hate school! of course Im gunna learn and get the best grades I possably can but at the same time I want time to myself and schools need to realize that.

Love you guys <3

BOYFRIEND FIGHTING ~ <3