Friendly Dinner Date (Part 2, Chapter 1)

Love Academy

                     

 

It was 9:00 pm Mi-Yun was still fast asleep, the boys we're out at clubs or just walking around the academy. The only boy left in the room was Donghyun, he was studying as usual.

He looked up from his work and his eyes drifted over to Mi-Yun, he grinned "She must have had a tough day" Donghyun placed down his pencil and stood up from his desk, stretching.

He walked over to Mi-Yun's bed and shook her gently, "Mi-Yun ..." He mumbled but no responce.

"MI-YUN" He shouted, she shot up falling off her bed, "AHH!!" she shouted and landed on the ground.

Donghyun helped Mi-Yun up, "I'm so sorry" He apologized. She shook her head "No need to apologize"Mi-Yun yawned, stretching.

"What time is it??" Mi-Yun asked, rubbing her eye from tiredness, Donghyun checked his watch "9:07 pm" He replied, Mi-Yun's eyes widen "W-WHAT!!" Mi-Yun shouted.

Donghyun laughed patting Mi-Yun's back "Don't worry their we're no classes today you didn't miss a thing" He said trying to re secure her.

She scoffed "FORGET CLASSES I NEED FOOD!!!" She shouted, Donghyun sniggered "Well you missed dinner" Donghyun paused, Mi-Yun pouted "But..." he continued with a pause "Seeing as I'm an elder year I have a pass to get us out of the Academy on school days" He finished, holding up his Academy Card

All students had Academy Cards but elder years we're aloud to leave on weekdays as where younger years were only aloud to leave campus on weekends.

"Let me just change my outfit" Mi-Yun said, Donghyun nodded.

Mi-Yun grabbed a basic outfit, a light pastel floral pink dress with a brown loopy belt and light pastel pink pumps, she walked into the bathroom and put on the outfit.

She stepped out the bathroom and placed her uniform on her bed. "Okay lets go" She smiled, Donghyun grabbed her hand, holding it.

Mi-Yun's cheeks flushed a light red, She wasn't expecting him to hold her hand.

They walked down the hall together, their were students filling the corridors, standing around in their PJ's talking with friends and having fun.

this school had a nice vibe, everyone seemed to be happy and having a good time.

"HEY NEW GIRL!!" A voice shouted, Donghyun and Mi-Yun stopped walking to see a girl walk over to them.

"Hi I'm Ling Hi, I'm a helper with the singing students I heard you can sing a good tune ... head to the singing hall sometime, we could use a good new voice, and you may be the one" she smiled, handing Mi-Yun a sheet with information on it about the singing clubs.

Mi-Yun smiled "Thank you so much" Mi-Yun replied "No problem" she smiled back "Oh hey Donghyun-oppa" She waved at him, he waved back.

Ling Hi skipped off and Donghyun and Mi-Yun kept walking, "She your girlfriend??" Mi-Yun asked. 

Donghyun looked over at her "No we're just good friend's, why would you think that??" he asked.

"I don't know ... you two just seemed more than .. friendly" She replied.

 

Donghyun shook his head "She's not really my type" He said.

"Ohhhh okay" Mi-Yun nodded, They continued to walk until they got outside and to the giant Academy gates.

"Pass please!" The school officer demanded, Donghyun took out his pass from his pocket and showed the officer, the officer nodded and pushed the button opening the school gates.

As the school gates slowly opened they made a loud squeaking sound, Mi-Yun covered her ears hating the sound.

After about a minute the gates finally opened and they walked out the Academy and headed down the road.

The streets we're busy In Seoul at night, something Mi-Yun wasn't used to, In her hometown it was very quiet and peaceful at night but here was much different.

"So .... you sing??" Dongyhun asked, "Mhm" Mi-Yun nodded. He smiled "Me too" 

They we're cut off by some guys whistling and shouting  things at Mi-Yun, It made her feel uncomfortable and she hid behind Donghyun.

Donghyun wrapped his arm protectively around Mi-Yun's waist, he looked down at her "It will be okay just stay close to me they won't touch you" He whispered into Mi-Yun's ear, She nodded.

They began walking again, the guys didn't approach Mi-Yun when they saw Donghyun, they soon got away from the rude men and Mi-Yun felt safe but she didn't want Donghyun to let go of her.

Donghyun's arm started slipping away from Mi-Yun's waist, she stopped and put his arm around her waist again, Donghyun looked at her in surprise but she just smiled at him.

They continued walking "So where are we going??" Mi-Yun asked. "Im taking you to Braii Republic" He smiled down at her, She smiled back "Sounds awesome" Mi-Yun replied.





They soon arrived at Braii Republic, They walked inside the atmosphere was nice, they both sat down at a table and looked at the menu after awhile they both ordered a meal to share.

Donghyun wouldn't take his eyes of Mi-Yun, he admired her beauty ... her flawless skin and the fact that she only wears a small amount of make-up and doesn't hide her natural beauty.

Mi-Yun turned to look at Donghyun, they're eyes locked ~His eyes are beautiful~ Mi-Yun thought to herself, Donghyun grinned "Your staring at me" He mumbled, Mi-Yun snapped out of her thoughts "S-Sorry" She apologized and looked down "Hey" he said pressed his thumb against her chin, tilting her head up "Its okay" He said smiling. Mi-Yun's cheeks flushed a dark red color.

The waiter interrupted them, giving them they're meal. Donghyun bit down on his bottom lip ~She's so beautiful~ He thought to himself, they both began eating and talking, Donghyun was starting to get to know Mi-Yun well. He loved her personality ... she was perfect in his eyes. 

They finished they're meal Mi-Yun got some money out to pay for the bill, Donghyun stopped her "I'll pay" Mi-Yun looked up at him "Are you sure??" she asked, "I'm sure" He nodded, smiling. Mi-Yun smiled back and kissed his cheek "Thank you" She thanked him. 

Donghyun's cheeks went red ~Did she really just kiss my cheek~ Donghyun thought to himself. He brushed his hand over his cheek and smiled. 




They both made they're way back to the Academy, hand in hand "I had fun" Mi-Yun said smiling. Donghyun smiled back "Me too" Mi-Yun yawned and rubbed her eyes, Donghyun grinned "Still tired?" He asked, She nodded, resting her head on his shoulder. Donghyun smiled wide and rested his head against Mi-Yun's.


They got back into the Academy and to they're dorm room, It was midnight and the boys were asleep. They both walked in quietly to not disturb the boys, They both got into they're pj's and headed off to bed. "
Oyasumi Donghyun" Mi-Yun whispered, "Oyasumi Mi-Yun" Donghyun Replied.

Later that night Mi-Yun woke up from a bad dream, this was the fifth time she woke up, She looked over at Donghyun bed, He was awake reading a book, She got up and Donghyun looked over at her "Mi-Yun are you ok-"He stopped as she crawled onto his bed and wrapped round him. "I-I had a bad dream" She stuttered. 

He held her close "It's okay" He whispered her hair, She smiled feeling relaxed in his arms, she rested her head against Donghyun's chest and closed her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep, Donghyun kissed the top of her head but Mi-Yun didn't notice because she had fell asleep.


Donghyun smiled "Oyasumi ... Cutie"