Kwangiee and Yunnie are late for class! (part 3, Chapter 1)

Love Academy

                                                 

                                                 

It was morning, Donghyun had just woken up from his sleep, he was about to get up when he realized Mi-Yun was still in his bed asleep, resting against Donghyun's chest.
Donghyun pulled her close, holding her in his arms then he sat her up on his lap and got up, carrying her bridal style and put her down on her bed. He didn't want the guys questioning why she was in his bed. 
He woke up everyone but left Mi-Yun to sleep, "Ugh what time is it??" Hyunseong asked.
Minwoo checked the time "6 AM!!!" He shouted, flopping back down on the bed.
"Shhh" Donghyun hushed him "You'll wake Mi-Yun" Donghyun finished, Youngmin whined "Why didn't you wake her up too!!" Donghyun rolled his eyes.
Jeongmin stood up from his bed and yawned "Lets all stop conplaining and just grab some food" He said, they all nodded in agreement.
"We better wake up Mi-Yun we don't wan't her missing breakfast too" Kwangmin said, Looking over at Mi-Yun in her sleeping state.
Donghyun nodded and went over to wake the sleepy Mi-Yun. He shook her gently and she shot right up, jumping into Donghyun's arms.
"U-Uhhh" Donghyun stuttered, His cheeks turning red. Mi-Yun jumped out of his arms "Sorry" She apologized with a smile "It just you were so close to me and it made me jump" she finished her words. 
She skipped to her wardrobe ~She perky in the morning, that's something I've never seen ...a perky morning person~ Kwangmin thought to himself, studying Mi-Yun.
"Kwangmin!!" Donghyun snapped Kwangmin out of his thoughts "Try not to get in trouble today ... okay?" Donghyun said, Looking seriously at him.
Kwangmin was the bad boy of the school, he'd miss classes, show up late, cause trouble and a lot more ... but once he shows his soft side he can be an amazing guy. "I'll try my best" Kwangmin replied, Packing his backpack with class books. Mi-Yun ran into the bathroom to get ready, doing her daily morning routine. 
When she was finished she ran back to the boys, they were all ready to go and so was she "Lets go" Youngmin smiled and they all left the dorm room. 



They soon arrived in the cafeteria, students crowded the place, Mi-Yun wasn't comfortable with big crowds unless she was preforming.
She hid behind Kwangmin, Kwangmin tilted his head, looking over his shoulder at Mi-Yun. "Mi-Yun .... are you okay??" He asked, she shook her head "N-No ... so many people" She replied holding onto the back of his blazer, tugging at it slightly. He chuckled and patted her head "It's okay, Just say close to me" he smiled. 
Mi-Yun smiled back "O-Okay" she cheered happily. They all went and got their breakfast, Mi-Yun sticking to Kwangmin's side like her life depended on it. They all sat down at a free table, Mi-Yun began stuffing her face and Hyunseong giggled "Slow down Mi-Yun we have plenty more time till class" He smiled at her. 
"But I'm so hungry and the foods SOO GOOD!!" She cheered and continued eating. 
They we're all eating and discussing things, when Kwangmin wasn't looking Mi-Yun stole a waffle off of his plate. Kwangmin turned his head and caught her read handed with the waffle "Hey!!" He whined, she grinned holding the waffle fearther away from him "If you can't get the waffle, it will be claimed as Mi-Yun's waffle" She challenge him. 
He chuckled and started tickling her sides "AHHH NO!!" She squealed and giggled, "I Shall claim my waffle back no matter what" Kwangmin grinned, The guy's we're all laughing at the site. 
Mi-Yun got weak in the arms and lowered down the waffle, low enough so that Kwangmin could grab it, He grabbed the waffle and flailed his arms in victory. 
Mi-Yun was huffing, her face red hot from all the laughter, "Dammit!!" She said puffing her cheeks out. Kwangmin chuckled and gave her half of the waffle "You sure do eat" Kwangmin laughed patting her head, She smiled wide "Kamsahamnida Kwangmin-Oppa" she cheered with big full happy eyes and hugged him tightly. At first Kwangmin was shocked, his cheeks turning a light pinkish-red color but after a few seconds he slowly hugged back. "Get a room you two!!" Youngmin mumbled and the other guys laughed, Kwangmin threw the half of his waffle at his brother and the guys laughed louder "Shut up" Kwangmin said to Youngmin, Mi-Yun sighed "What a waist of a perfectly good half piece of waffle" she whined.





After breakfast they wondered round the school till the class would start, luckily they were all in the same class so Mi-Yun wouldn't be on her own and get lost.
The school was nice, clean and tidy. Mi-Yun was starting to really enjoy it here, except for the big crowds of people. Mi-Yun and Kwangmin were so distracted that they began to wonder off on there own paths, leaving the rest of the boys behind.
Donghyun turned around to see that Mi-Yun and Kwangmin were gone "Uhh guys wheres Mi-Yun and Kwangmin??" Donghyun asked. Youngmin, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo shrugged they're shoulders, "Maybe they went for a walk together" Minwoo guessed, Donghyun nodded "I guess..." The bell rang, it was time for class. "Guys we need to go find Mi-Yun and Kwangmin" Donghyun worried, he was about to walk off to find them but Hyunseong pulled him back "Hey I'm sure they'll be back, come on we don't wanna be late again! remember how much trouble we were in last time!" Hyunseong was right, he couldn't go running off but he was worried about Mi-Yun .... what if Mi-Yun was on her own and not with Kwangmin at all, Donghyun shook away the thought and began walking to class with Hyunseong,Minwoo,Jeongmin and Youngmin. Donghyun bit down on his bottom lip ~Mi-Yun please be alright!!~ Donghyun thought to himself, Youngmin patted Donghyun's back and smiled at him, "Don't worry I'm sure my dongsaeng will look after her" that made Donghyun feel a little better ... but not enough.




Mi-Yun was on her own completely lost, the hallways were empty and all of the students were in class "Oh no, Where do I go!!!" Mi-Yun panicked. She noticed that she was on the wrong floor of the Academy, She was on floor third which is the science floor she was supposed to be on seventh floor she walked to the stairs and began to run up them, trying not to trip.
as she got to the fifth floor she looked out the window to see Kwangmin standing in the outside area on top of the library, "Kwangmin-Oppa~" She mumbled to herself. She remembered that Donghyun didn't want him skipping class so she ran out onto the roof top "KWANGIEEE~OPPA!!" Mi-Yun shouted, He looked over to see Mi-Yun running over to him ~Kwangie? ... heh cute" he thought to himself. She ran over to him and hugged him, He smiled and hugged back, Mi-Yun looked up at him "We should get to class we don't want to get into trouble"  He nodded "O-Oh .. yeah" Mi-Yun smiled and as the were about to walk away a school patrol officer walked over "YOU TWO!!" He shouted making Mi-Yun jump, "Crap!" Kwangmin mumbled to himself.
He held his batton out "SKIPPING CLASS AGAIN KWANGMIN!!!" He shouted again, Kwangmin scoffed "I was just about to head to class!" Kwangmin was being cocky, "Oppa don't you'll cause yourself more trouble!!" Mi-Yun whispered, The officer looked over at Mi-Yun "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER TOO MISSY!" He growled, pointing the batton at her, Mi-Yun gulped and took a step back. 

Kwangmin could tell Mi-Yun was scared "Hey why don't you stop scaring the girl and go eat some donuts fatty!!" Kwangmin growled at the officer. 
Kwangmin looked down and Mi-Yun's hand and grabbed it, Mi-Yun gasped in shock. 
They both could feel the sparks as they're hands touched, Kwangmin pulled her away from the angry officer and walked off, His cheeks turning bright red.






They both arrived in class, as they opened the door everyone stared at them, Mi-Yun gulped, Donghyun smiled to see they were back and okay, "Sorry were late Miss my friend here, she's new and she got lost so I went off to find her and bring her back here" Kwangmin smiled sweetly at the teacher, Mi-Yun sighed in relief "Well that's fine, I'm glad you're helping the new student Kwangmin" The teacher smiled back, they both sat down and Mi-Yun sat in the empty desk in the middle of Kwangmin and Donghyun.
Mi-Yun got her book out and began to take notes, Kwangmin looked over to notice a flyer fall out of her bag and onto the floor.

He leaned down and picked it up, opening it.

{{Girls Singing recruits}}

{{Anyone with a passion for singing is welcome to Join}}
{{You must be willing and dedicated and try you're hardest}}
{{See you at 6pm on Tuesday ladies}}

Kwangmin folded the piece of paper back again. ~Tuesday is tomorrow~ He thought to himself, He looked over at Mi-Yun, She was working hard and humming a sweet melody that made Kwangmin smiled, It sounded beautiful.

He slipped the flyer back into her bag without her noticing ~She should do it, If singing is her passion nothing should hold her back~ he thought to himself and began writing.


~Hmm Hmm Hmm la la la la laaa~

The melody was stuck in Kwangmin's head, He enjoyed 


~  Oh Yunnie~ .... you're voice and soul .... are beautiful~   ~