A Voice sent from heaven that Youngiee adores (Part 4, Chapter 1)

Love Academy
 
 
 
It was Tuesday, Mi-Yun walked around the school until she got to the singing hall. She took a deep breath and walked inside, the singing hall was HUGE!! and full of many people, Mi-Yun gulped at the sight of so many people.
"MI-YUN!!" She heard someone shout, she followed the voice till she saw Ling Hi the girl who gave her the flyer.
 
 

Flashback

 

 

{{"Hi I'm Ling Hi, I'm a helper with the singing students I heard you can sing a good tune ... head to the singing hall sometime, we could use a good new voice, and you may be the one" she smiled, handing Mi-Yun a sheet with information on it about the singing clubs.

Mi-Yun smiled "Thank you so much" Mi-Yun replied "No problem" she smiled back}}
 

 

End of flashback

 
 
 
 
Mi-Yun smiled and waved at her and she ran over to Mi-Yun. As Ling ran over to Mi-Yun she jumped onto her and gave her a big hug "I'm so glad you came" Ling Hi squealed, Mi-Yun giggled "Of course I would" Mi-Yun replied smiling.
Ling lead Mi-Yun to the stage and introduced her to a few people, everyone seemed nice and welcoming.
"So I heard you got stuck in a  dorm room with Boyfriend" One of the girls said to Mi-Yun. "Boyfriend??" Mi-Yun asked confused, The group of girls laughed and Ling Hi patted Mi-Yun's back "Boyfriend is the group of Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo .. aka the boys you're living with, They call they're group or posy" Ling Hi explained.
"Ohhhhh" Mi-Yun felt stupid, but she thought boyfriend was an even stupider name for a group, they sound desperate.
~We'll I shouldn't judge a book by its cover~ Mi-Yun thought to herself, she seems to be taking a liking to the boys.
The girls started talking about who they would date from 'Boyfriend', "Minwoo is a cutie" One of the girls said squealing, "I like Kwangmin, he's the bad boy rebel type" One of the other girls said "I-I like Donghyun..." Ling Hi stuttered, blushing.

 

Flashback

 

 

{{Mi-Yun smiled "Thank you so much" Mi-Yun replied "No problem" she smiled back "Oh hey Donghyun-oppa" She waved at him, he waved back.

Ling Hi skipped off and Donghyun and Mi-Yun kept walking, "She your girlfriend??" Mi-Yun asked. 

Donghyun looked over at her "No we're just good friend's, why would you think that??" he asked.

"I don't know ... you two just seemed more than .. friendly" She replied.

Donghyun shook his head "She's not really my type" He said.}} 

 

 

End of flash back

 
 
Mi-Yun shook her head out of her thoughts and looked over at Ling Hi "Donghyun's not really the dating type" Mi-Yun told Ling.
She liked ling and didn't want her to be heart broken in the future if she did ask out Donghyun and he said no, Ling Hi pouted "awwwh that " she sighed looking down, One of the girls looked over at Mi-Yun "Sooo, who would you date??" The girl asked Mi-Yun, Mi-Yun turned and looked at the girl "Huh?" Mi-Yun asked confused, Ling Hi nudged Mi-Yun "WHO'S YOUR BOYFRIEND CRUSH!!" She shouted pulling a stupid face, Mi-Yun blushed "U-Uhhh, I don't know" Mi-Yun giggled and everyone laughed.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
It was time for the singing practice, You got on stage and everyone clapped "WOO GO MI-YUN!!" Ling Hi shouted, bouncing up and down.
Mi-Yun laughed and took a deep breath and prepared herself, "Okay ... you can do this Mi-Yun" She said to herself. She grabbed the mic and began to sing.
Everyone's was amazed, Mi-Yun's beautiful voice echo'd the room and filled everyone's ears "S-She's amazing" Ling Hi mumbled.

 
 
 
Youngmin was walking past the singing hall, he heard the beautiful voice echo though the wall's, he stopped at a halt "I've never heard that voice before" He mumbled to himself and pressed his head against the wall, taking the sweet tune into his ears, it was a voice from the gods.
The voice caused him goosebumps it was so beautiful, he walked over to the singing hall door and opened it slightly so nobody noticed him.
He looked up at the stage to see .... "M-M-Mi-Yun!!!" He stuttered out, shocked.
He was surprised, he never thought she'd be the singing type he thought She'd be more of a dancing or acting type but his thoughts told him wrong, She was an angel at singing.
He stepped inside and closed the door quietly so nobody noticed him, He sat down on one of the chairs right in the back so nobody could see him and listen too her sweet mellow voice.
 
 
 
 
 
After the performance everyone cheered and clapped, even Youngmin then he remembered he wasn't supposed to be in here, all the girls looked over at him "YOUNGMIN!! THIS IS A SINGING PRACTICE FOR GIRLS ONLY!" Ling Hi shouted, throwing an empty water bottle at him.
Mi-Yun laughed as Youngmin jumped out the way, pulling a stupid face when he jumped.
"I-I couldn't help it" He stuttered "I heard Mi-Yun's angelic voice and it took my breath away" He said and looked down smiling.
His words made Mi-Yun blush and the girls go "awwwwh" Mi-Yun smiled at Youngmin "Thank you Youngmin you're very sweet" Mi-Yun said though the Mic so he could hear her from across the hall.
He smiled back and picked up his bag, "Well I'll be going before I get MORE WATER BOTTLES THROWN AT ME!!!" Youngmin glared at Ling Hi and she just stuck her tongue out.
Mi-Yun laughed and wave at Youngmin "Bye" She said down the mic, he waved back and threw his backpack on one of his shoulders and walked out.

The girls ran up on stage and squealed, jumping around Mi-Yun, "What are you guys doing??" Mi-Yun asked, Giggling.
"Uhhh is it just me or did JO YOUNGMIN JUST FLIRT WITH YOU!!" Ling Hi shouted, Mi-Yun scoffed "He was just being nice" Mi-Yun replied.
"He was totally flirting with you!!! He is the lovey romantic one of the group, even though he has his y side" one of the girl said
"I doubt he was flirting, we've only known each other for a little while" Mi-Yun said, talking a sip of her water.
"Love at first sight~" Ling Hi sang, wiggling her eyebrows. Mi-Yun choked on her water from laughing "You guys are WAY too into this boyfriend thing" She said wiping water droplets off her lip.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Youngmin was in the dorm room studying with the group, Mi-Yun's angelic voice stuck in his head. he smiled at the beauty of her voice.
"You seem overly-happy for someone who's doing homework" Minwoo said, poking Youngmin's head.
Youngmin snapped out of his thoughts "Heh sorry just thinking about something .... amazing" He sighed happily.
"Okaayyy thennn" Jeongmin said awkwardly.
Youngmin smiled widely.


Oh Mi-Yun .. Your voice makes my day much brighter