Stuck In The Boys Dorm (Part 1, Chapter 1)

Love Academy

The sun shined through the window, it beamed down on Mi-Yun's faceshe could feel the warmth of the sun against her skin. she slowly opened her eyes to be blinded by the creamy yellow-white sunlight.
she covered her eyes protecting herself from the blinding sun. 
"Ugh" she groaned, slipping away from her covers.
She stood up and stretched while yawning loudly, she ruffled her hair looking around her empty room.
"Last morning till Komoki Academy" she mumbled to herself, sighing.
She wasn't very keen on moving from her hometown to a Academy in a place she's never been too.
She was happy at home with her friends and family, but the only way she could pursue her dreams of becoming a singer was going to this Academy.

Her town was very small, population of 800 people.
Nobody in this town ever gets far with succeeding with they're dreams, so that's why she decided to leave for Komoki Academy.
She took a last yawn rubbing her eyes and stumbled to her closet.
She traced her hand down to the door handle and opened the door, revealing the one item of clothing left on the rack.
The Komoki Academy uniform.
She took a long deep breath and grabbed the uniform, taking it out the closet.
She placed the uniform down neatly on the bed and continued walking into the bathroom.
She did her daily morning routine. Shower, brushing her teeth, moisturising her face, drying her hair, styling her hair and a few extra things here and there.
She walked out the bathroom and smiled, feeling refreshed.
She grabbed her uniform from her bed and sighed, she wasn't ready to say goodbye to her small town life.
But she knew the only way to succeed is to leave.
She took off her PJ's and put on her fresh new uniform.
She looked in the mirror and twirled around, "Perfect" She mumbled, smiling to herself.
Their was a knock at the door, she turned her head to the door.
"Sweetie it's time to go" her mother called
"Okay moma" Mi-Yun replied, grabbing her suitcase and backpack.
She rolled the suitcase over to the door, leaning it against the wall.
She opened the door then grabbed her suitcase again, pulling it behind her.
Her mother smiled "Oh Mi-Yun you look so adorable" Her mother squealed 
Mi-Yun puffed her cheeks out "Moma!!" she huffed.
Her mother giggled and ruffled her daughters hair "Heh sorry dear didn't mean to make you all embarrassed".
Mi-Yun shook her head and lifted up her suitcase, carrying it down the stairs.
Her mother walked down after her "Would you like some breakfast??" Her mother asked.
Mi-Yun shook her head "Thanks for the offer Moma but I'm not hungry" She replied.
Her mother rubber her back "Nervous??" She asked.
"A little bit" Mi-Yun replied.
Her mother kissed her cheek, "You'll do fine sweetie" She smiled.
Mi-Yun nodded "I know" she smiled back at her mother.
"Well then.." Her mother paused, walking to the door "It's time to get you to the Academy" She said opening the door.
Mi-Yun took a final deep breath, looking around her house before she leaves.
She looked over at her Mother who smiled at her, She smiled back and sighed happily "Okay I ready" Mi-Yun said happily.
Her Mother took Mi-Yun's suitcase, rolling it over to the car.
Her Mother unlocked the doors and the trunk, Placing Mi-Yun's suitcase in the trunk.
Mi-Yun opened the car door, sitting down in the passengers seat.
Mi-Yun took off her backback and placed it on one of the back seats.
Her Mother closed the trunk and got in the car, sitting in the drivers seat.
"Did you call your father last night??" Her Mother asked
Mi-Yun shifted uncomfortably in her seat "Y-Yes Moma" She replied stuttering.
Mi-Yun Father left her Mother when Mi-Yun was 10, They were not on good terms when her father left.
She feels uncomfortable talking to her father, she usually only calls him to talk to her older sister, but now and then he'd ask how Mi-Yun is doing.
"I told father that I was leaving to today and I talked to eonni" Mi-Yun perked up a little at the end.

Mi-Yun always enjoyed phone calls with her older sister, her older sister meant a lot to her.
They didn't get to see each other as much as they wanted too but the phone calls make up for it.
"Eonni wished me good luck" Mi-Yun finished, her mother nodded.
Her mother started the engine, Mi-Yun got out her Ipod and began to play some music to calm her feelings.
She had a long trip ahead of her.







It wasn't long till they arrived at Komoki Academy.
Mi-Yun took a deep breath, nervous for whats to come, She stared out the window seeing the big city in front of her.
She had always lived in a small village her whole life, this was scary yet exciting to her.
Mi-Yun rested her head against the glass window, enjoying the sun beaming down on her face.
Her mother looked at her and smiled, "My baby girls growing up" she cheered
Mi-Yun grinned "It's just an Academy Moma, Its like school .. just bigger and you don't go home afterwards" she replied
Her mother laughed "That's a big step for you seeing as you are my lazy daughter who leaves her dirty clothes on the floor" Her mother tease.
"Oh my god Moma!!" She said embarrassed.
Mi-Yun crossed her arms "Well I know I can take care of myself, I'm a mature adult"
Her mother nodded "Mhm .. mature adult ... that's my Mi-yun" She said sarcastically
Mi-Yun rolled her eyes and continued to look at the window.
She could see the Academy, it was HUGE.
She gasp surprised "Oh wow!!" she mumbled to herself.
Her Mother giggled "Big isn't it??"
Mi-Yun grinned "That what she said" Mi-Yun laughed.
"MI-YUN!!" Her mother shouted 
"Sorry Moma" her apologized trying not to laughed.
Her mother rolled her eyes.





They finally arrived in the school, her Mother parked the car and they were greeted by the principle.
"Hello you must be Mrs Lee it nice to meet you" The principle shook Mi-Yun's mothers hand.
"Its Miss" Her mother corrected, Mi-Yun gulping at her mothers words "And its lovely to me you too" Her mother finished.
The principle and her mother shared smiles.
Then the principle stepped over to Mi-Yun "Hello Mi-Yun I'm Principle Chun" He greeted holding out his hand.
Mi-Yun took his hand, shaking it "It's lovely to meet you Principle Chun" She replied politely.
Her Mother said her goodbyes to Mi-Yun, their was a lot of tears, but they were happy tears.
This was the start to Mi-Yun future.





The principle showed Mi-Yun around the school, it was huge and packed full of students.
Mi-Yun shifted nervously, she wasn't used to big crowded places.
She gulped but tried to calm down by taking deep breaths.
after the tour The principle took her to the main office to assign her to a dorm.
She sat near the principles desk, staring at the clock while the principle checked on the computer for spaces in any dorm rooms.
tick, tick, tick. It was so quiet all you cloud hear was the sound of the clock ticking.
tick tick tick
"Found one!!" The principle shouted making Mi-Yun jump a little.
The principle took his glasses off looking directly at Mi-Yun.
He sighed "It seems the only free room we have is a boys room, theirs one extra bed, I hope you are okay with that??" He asked
Mi-Yun nodded "T-That's fine" she stuttered.
How bad could it be, its just a guy.
The principle smiled "Well then let me take you to the dorm" he said standing up, heading out.
Mi-Yun followed him, taking all her belongings with her.
For a small girl she could carry a lot.






The principle finally got to the dorm room and knocked on the door.
It was a long far walk, Mi-Yun was panting, after awhile the door opened to reveal a redish-brownish haired boy.
"Ahh Jeongmin, may I come in??" The principle asked.
Jeongmin nodded "Yes sir" he said stepping aside, he noticed Mi-Yun behind the principle and stared at her strangely.
She walked in after the principle, the dorm room was nice, clean and tidy.
their were six boys including this Jeongmin fellow, She gulped.
6 GUYS!! she only thought their would be one!!.
The boys all looked up and stared at Mi-Yun, She shifted uncomfortably in her place.
"Since lack of door spaces I'd like you boys to meet your new roommate, Her name is Mi-Yun" He said to the boys and looked over to the red haired elder.
"Donghyun seeing as you are an elder year I'm leaving you in charge of her, I've showed her the basics just make her feel welcome" He told Donghuyn.
Donghyun nodded "Yes sir" he was staring at her, she looked away uncomfortably.
"Now all of you be nice!" The principle said sounding serious, she looked over to the principle but he had already left the room.
Mi-Yun looked over at the boys, stiff in her place "U-Uhh" She stuttered out then gulped.
"Awwh unfair!! Donghyun why do you get to look after the chick!!" The blond haired boy complained, crossing his arms.
Donghyun rolled his eyes "Stop complaining Youngmin!" he sighed, returning to his homework.
A brown haired boy jumped up from his place "We can't just leave the girl standing here scared, lets introduce ourselves!!" He jumped over to Mi-Yun "I'm Minwoo its nice to meet you Mi-Yun, I'm sorry you got stuck in the boys dorm it must for you" He said holding out his hand.
She shook his hand "Its nice to meet you too Minwoo and its okay that I'm a boys dorm ... but I was just kinda expecting one boy and not..." she paused looking at ever guy in the room "... Six" She finished.
"Well since these Idiot's won't introduce themselves they are Hyunseoung, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Donghyun" He said pointing out each member of the dorm.
Mi-Yun nodded, She looked over to see Jeongmin staring at her, she shifted uncomfortably.
Donghyun looked at Jeongmin and sighed "Stop staring at Mi-Yun shes nervous and you are not helping her one bit!" He said.
"Sorry I'm just getting used to the fact that we have a girl in our dorm now" Jeongmin sighed.
"We see girls everyday its nothing different ... she's just our roommate that's all" Hyunseong said, not even looking away from his study book.
Donghyun stood up and led Mi-Yun over to the bed. 
"T-Thanks" She stuttered.
He smiled and ruffled her hair "Don't be nervous" he said and went back to writing.
Mi-Yun began to unpack, putting her things away.
after awhile she pulled out a bra, "OH MY GOD BRA!!" Youngmin shouted.
Mi-Yun rolled her eyes and threw the bra at him, "Its just a bra" she sighed.
Youngmin held the bra in his hands staring at it like it was a never before seen object.
Mi-Yun walked over to Youngmin and snatched the bra away from him, "Stop staring at my bra you !!" Mi-Yun huffed.
Kwangmin laughed at Youngmin, Mi-Yun guessed they were twins seeing as they looked exactly alike except for the hair colors and Youngmin has more feminine like looks. 
after awhile she finished unpacking and laid down her bed, staring at the fan spinning around.
She yawned loudly, tired from her long trip, her eyes slowly slid shut and she began to rest.
after awhile she was so relaxed that she fell asleep.
Dreaming about her future of becoming a international super star.