Hello,nice to meet you my name is..........

If I Forgot You, Then You Were Never Important

You didn't expect this day to come so soon, after all you had just gotten back a few days ago. You had so much fun touring around the beautiful city you had forgotten that you only cameback because you said you'd study. It was monday and yes just like everyone else monday was not an option for your favorite day of the week. Dragging yourself all over the extremly large house that you clearly told your parents not to buy was quite tiring but apperently you loved to do this kind of thing, well used to, to make that more clear. After a few hours of getting prepared you were finally on your way to. But yet again because of your past self you are to be driven to school everyday, though you told them everytime you didn't want to catch much attention the answer was always the same, "why waste it after all you won't stay rich forever." Aside from that long thinking the car seemed to had reached your new highschool and your "BUTLER" had spent the last three minutes calling your name. After snapping out of your thoughts you quickly set out of the car and headed for what seemed like an overly large shopping center. Stopping right infront of the main entrance doorway you found yourself questioning why you decided to come to seoul again. The hallways were quite large, seeing that anyone at their locker would not become an obstacle. While your mind seemed to wonder to nowhere then back you found yourself exactly directed infront of the main office but before you could go in you heard someone call your name. "Kim......, you're here! You're earlier than I thought you'd be." For no specific reason you found yourself irritated by that voice and the tone of it, but you with your awesome acting skills were able to cover it very well. But that didnot mean you'd answer. The person continued to talk about whatever and you realized halfway that this person was the principle. He thought you probably remembered where every class was but he offered to take you there. Irritated enough by this person you did not say a word. After a few turns at left and right corners you finally reached your classroom. To your surpries the class didn't have much.students in it. Once again becaus of your always dazed mind you didnot realize that the door had been opened and that someone had been calling your name for sometime now. Quickly rushing into the room everyone became silent and when you finally looked up front everyone began to talk. You heard a few murmurs stating that you were pretty or cute and some saying that they'd seen you somewhere. Thinking that it was the end of you beng introduced you took a quick bow and said to the class first starting in english then in korean. "Hello, my name is Kim.....,please take care of me." After introducing somewhere in the back in the place you never dared to look three heads that were down had shot up. They had seen someone they never dreamed they could.see again.