things can't get. worse

If I Forgot You, Then You Were Never Important

That whole afternoon was bummer for you. All you could do was go watch a few dramas and couldn't do your school homework. And it was all thanks to you dropping your bag but it wasn't like it was your fault. You werent the one being aggressive. With the thought of your bag missing you let yourself get some sleep. On the other hand you had finally gotten those eyes off you. Maybe tomorrow there wouldnt be as much.

  The next day you got ready quicker than before because you had got to have your bag with you. Without eating much for breakfast you quickly rushed to the car that was parked outside. A day like this seemed to be filled with endless surprises. As you walked through the hall way a few of the students had decided to say hi to  you which made you wonder where that idea hd come from. But you, being as cold as ever chose to give them a cold glare instead. Ignoring what had just happened you quickly ran to the office hoping someone had brought your bag there for you to claim it. Saddly no one had come by with your bag which made things very annoying to you. You were about to walk out the door of the main office when your eyes met with a familiar item. You quickly grabbed your bag forgeting to say thank you to the person who's hands they belonged to and searched for the one thing you had on your mind. Looking through your bag you couldnt find it and then looked up. The next thing that met your sight was your phone, and with it came a voice saying "you could at least say thank you. It wouldnt hurt much right." Your blood was rushing but knowing he was right you replied with a sorry and thankbyou before grabbing your phone and checking forany missed calls or texts. Luckily there were none which filled you with relief. You sent a quick message to donghae saying good morning while knowing it was night there. About to walk out the door you bumped into someone whom you thought had already left."Is that person your boyfriend?" A question that you didnot expect had just been dropped on you. More over from a random guy. But without a thought you answered quickly with another question why is it your concern. 

   "Oh, come on ....... stop playing that game already. I mean seriously you think you can win me over by acting like that and pretending you have a new boyfriend!? Look around nothing has changed my feeling towary hye jin haven't changed either...." you quickly cut him before he could say with the look that everyone knew as the wtf face and a response with a lot of attitude. "First what are you talking about, two I dont know you, three who is hye jin and four why would i want a guy like you. Im sorry but i have higher standards." With that you walked away and took the quickest steps you could to your first class.