"I didn't know she could do that"

If I Forgot You, Then You Were Never Important
You sat quietly through the whole class but never bothered to pay real attention to what the teacher was teaching. Everthing seemed fine except from the fact that you sensed three pairs of eyes looking right at you. Thinking with your temper you could've easily gotten rid of them you chose ignore them instead, but thanks to you for thinking of the annoyance and not paying attention in class the teacher had given you a wake up call telling you to answer the problem on the board. Lucky for you, you were great in studies proving that just because you were an early waker it didnt mean you did not enjoy studies. So you quickly took a glance at the question and gave your teacher the answer. It was no surprise that the answer was right but what surprised everyone is how quickly you got the answer. You not liking the attention very much quickly added "what is the answer wrong?" Leaving a confused out of his trance saying it was correct but was surpriesed because not even the top student got the answer. You thought for a second top student, they have a top student? And then suddenly gave a silent chuckle. Class went by quiet faster atfter that but when the bell rang you had no idea what to do for lunch if you didn't know the building very much. Which made you realize that thwy hadn't assigned anyone to you to show you around. But clear out of your mind you thought since you loved to be alone might as well got somewhere quiet like the back of the school. After all it was the only place you knew since the hallway your class was in lead straight to an exit to the back. You quickly picked up your bag and headed to the back of the building but lately what seemed to be getting on your nerves had been happening a lot. People just couldn't stop staring at you, what was it the clothes you wore, never seen a girl without makeup, it just never seemed to click. So you found yourself racing for the door even faster. But you couldn't get a break because the minute you got outside and released a heavy sigh, you found six pairs of eyes looking at you. Knowing that you'd been hiding it for quite a long time now and you couldn't hold it your temper broke out. "You've gotta be kidding me, I mean seriously whats wrong with people at this school, have you never seen a person before?" Not expecting answer because you had said it in english you were caught off guard when one of them answered. "Oh, sorry you just look a lot like a friend of ours...and you have the same name as her so..." he trailed of a little the continued " my name is Aron by the way." He said while he stuck out his hand for you to shake. You looked at him strangly until you answered " i don't need to know that." Knowing you answered quit coldly you decided to turn away. Suddenly you begun to jump only to realize your phone was vibrating. You were about to yell again asking who calls at a time like this only to have your expression change after seeing the name of the caller. You quickly answered and the next reaction and word to hearing the persons' voice surprised everyone. "Oppa!" You answered with a big smile forgetting that there was a group of six people looking at you at the moment. You told him everything that had happened and had surprised mainly the group of three who had been staring at you in class when they found out you knew they were looking. But you continued and came to the conclusion that maybe you should spend lunch away from the school. Seeing that the wall surrounding your school wasn't very high you decided to do the last thing you ever expected you'd need to do. You ended your call quickly and put your phone in your bag. The boy beside you was about to tell you something when you began to run. Within a few meters you jumped and what you always did, you felt that something good had happened because you were flying but that didn't last and you found yourself landing on the ground with you feet bent in a good posture. As you walked away from the wall on the other side six people had their eyes and mouths wide open and someone had said "I never knew she could do that." And another answering I never knew she could speak english so well either. After forty minutes class was about to start and to the surpries of the three boys in the back you had been sitting in your seat as though nothing had happened.