What now?!

If I Forgot You, Then You Were Never Important
The rest of the class went by fast but the number of eyes staring at you didnot decrease. Glad when the bell was about to ring you started a countdown for the end the day. When the bell finally rang you quickly grabbed your bag and rushed out man was it a very annoying and strange day was all you thought. When you walked out the door of the entrance you hoped to be met with a waiting car but disappointment was all that rushed over you. It felt like it was the end of the world and all you could do was let your body drop straight to the ground. You sat on the ground in the same position for a while until you felt a hand grab your shoulder. "Hey,.....shi, are you okay" asked the stranger but without giving him an answer he knew that you didnot want him getting into your business by the look on your face. Feeling a little pitiful you finally answered " does it look like i'm fine? Gosh where is he!" Saying that last part in an angry whisper. Now hoping that the strange boy would leave you alone since he got his answer you went back to your thoughts but they were once again interupted by someone calling your name. Before you could turn to yell at whoever was calling your name you heard another familiar voice. Realizing who's voice it was you finally had a burst of energy come from you. You quickly stood up and ran to your butler saying a sentence you never thought you'd ever need " i've never been so glad to see you in my life!" Not expecting it to cause mich of a commotion you were about walk away when he grabbed your arm asking you if you were okay. But before you could say anything, he walked the opposite direction of the car straight towards the random stranger and without hesitatng he landed a punch on his left cheek. While you stood there with your mouth slightly open he said something that clearly didnot make sense. "Stay away from her,I won't let what happened to her last time happen again! I won't let her go back to the past." While you tried to calculate the words he grabbed your hand and forced you into the car. You couldn't say anything to him knowing he was angry but what aoon got on your nerves later when you were at home was that you had dropped your bag. How were you supposed to talk to donghae oppa now? You thought to yourself that your life was now offically hell on earth.