Surprise: lip service

If I Forgot You, Then You Were Never Important

After a rough morning you had found yourself stuck in a class you clearly had no interest in. A few minutes had passed but the teacher was no where to be seen. Thinking of that made you believe that the day would go bay slowly. But since the teacher wasn't there you put your head down and prepared yourself for a long nap. Sadly that chance had been taken when the door had opened, letting the teacher in with another student. You refused to lift your hoping it wasn't the teacher. But a sigh was all that came out when you heard his voice. Things were not very lucky today, and that thought had you feel glum until your ears were hit with a familiar voice. Knowing that someting was way off you slowly lifted your head and met that familiar face.

"Hello my name is Lee Donghae, please take care of me."

For a moment you wondered if it were a dream, but it the clear reality of everything at the moment. And without a thought going through your head you stood up pointing and yelling " Oppa, what are you doing here?!" There it was a side of yourself that you had never put in the spotlight. Nothing could've been worse than having thousands of eyes staring bak at you.

It took sometime for you to finally realise that you had still been standing. You quickly sat down covered your face with your palm and turned away. Even so that could not protect you from that fact that your most favorite oppa was going to be sitting next to you. " Thank you for the welcome." was what you heard from a whisper to you ears. You heart rate had gone up which had made the other happy because your cheeks had suddenly turned red. Even so you answered back calmly " No, prob anything for Mr. handsome." This marked tha beginning of your new journey togethr in korea.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The first few periods had gone by quickly and it was finally lunch time. Knowing that there was no reason to hide the fact that Donghea and you had known each other you decided to have lunch together. Donghae being as sweet as ever had packed a lunch for the bot of you, as if he were psychic he somehow knew that you didn't pack one today. 

You led Donghae to the back of the school and had found the perfect place to eat your lunch under a tree. Nothing was said for sometime until Donghae had asked a question.

"So, no kiss?'

Without any need to think it over he had blurted it out leaving the apple juice that was supposed to hed towards your stomach to the opposite direction. "W..Why do you ask?" 

" Well isnt it obvious, you haven't given me one and you usually do." 

You couldn't argue that comment knowing it was true. so you stood on your knees and lent your lips into his . A simple smooch had led to something bigger, you found your self sitting on his lap making out. You slowly moved from the kiss and commented. " you planned this didn't you." 

He smiled and answered " You have no idea how much I missed those lips, why wouldn't I plan it." And then he went for your lips again. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That afternoon you weren't the only ones in the back of the school. A few meters away from you were a group  of people hidden behind a family of three trees. They had just so happened to see your make out session.