Chapter 7

I think I love you
The night flows fast as they were on their way home. Jessica was bidding her family good bye when her father stop her and whisper something.
 
He went inside leaving Jessica speechless outside. "Hey Sica, aren't you coming?" Donghae said smiling at her. 
 
She turn and nodded. She went to his side and the two went home. Well as for Jessica, the next day was hell. She was kidnapped by her own mother. And the day was like hell to her. They went.....
 
Shopping for dresses.
 
The only thing Jessica hates since she was born. "Mom! Why mom!? Why!?" 
 
Her mother rolled her eyes. "Seriously Sooyeon, your father told you about company dinner remember?" Jessica sigh dramatically making her mother rolled her eyes and leave her behind.
 
After done with the shopping, Jessica hurriedly went to school. Her class was about to start. In class, when Donghae haven't come, Seohyun went to Jessica.
 
"Unnie"
 
"What's wrong Seo?" Seohyun look like she was hesitating to ask but she wanted to know. "Come on Seo, I don't bite" Jessica said teasingly, and Seohyun chuckled. 
 
"Last night at your place, I saw this rare book. It was the second book that Arthur McCartney wrote. Where did you get it? I've been looking for it."
 
Jessica wondered for a second. "Oh you mean 'Boys who cried wolf'?" Seohyun smiled and nodded eagerly.  It was a present from my grandfather" 
 
Seohyun nodded sadly. Knowing how Seohyun is, Jessica smiled. "I cam lend it to you" Seohyun was bewildered.
 
"Anniyo unnie. It's your grandfather's" Jessica shook her head. "Do you like his work so much?" 
 
"Yes, his work was a masterpiece. I really love it. I own seven book of his except for the second one"
 
Jessica smiled widely and opened her phone. "I can get him give one to you and his signature too" 
 
"You can!?"
 
"Ahaha.. Of course, i heard, he's visiting our school the day after tomorrow"
 
Seohyun gasps. Before she can say another word, Donghae appeared. "Hey Seo, Hey Sica" Seohyun greeted him and went away smiling happily. Donghae made weird face making Jessica smile. 
 
"So Sica, are you going to work later?"
 
Jessica nodded smiling but then she remembered. "Ah! I can't! My dad making me go this company dinner with him later" Jessica made a grumpy face making Donghae chuckled.
 
"Hey where did you go earlier?"
 
"Hmm? Ah,, my mother kidnapped me and made me go shopping with her" 
 
"No, i mean before you come to the class."
 
Jessica wondered a second and clapped her hands. "I have a place to show you but this is secret for the two of us okay? And why did you ask?" She said in whispering voice. He chuckled. "You have leaves on your hair" 
 
Donghae took the leaves from her hair and showed it to her. She laughed a little and he did the same. The two look cute together.
 
"Hey, lovebirds. Stop flirting and pay attention here" the teacher snapped.
 
Everyone chuckled. The two blushed and paid attention to the teacher. After the class ended, Jessica quickly pull Donghae with her.
 
"Let's go~"
 
Donghae laughed and ran along with her. Everyone watch as the two passes by them. "Where are that two lovebirds going?" 
 
Yuri wondered asking Sunny in the process. Sunny chuckled. "Can't you guess?"
 
"The new beginning of their love began today" 
 
Taeyeon intterupt the two with Tiffany beside her. Lee teuk who was standing nearby smiled and laugh. "Well he's much faster than any of us" the guys agreed looking at the girls they had crush on.
 
After some time of running, they finally stop in front of the school's green house. Donghae look as Jessica motion him to follow her with a cute smile. 
 
"Look look look Oppa, you can see our dorm from here" 
 
Donghae chuckled at the girl and went beside her. They could see the others having their lunch break at the garden. "Look Teuk hyung kept teasing Taeyeon"
 
"Pfft.. That guy never learns. I told him like billions time already not to tease someone he like unless he wants to fall into friendzone zone"
 
"Someone he likes?" Jessica's eyes widen as she curse under her breath. He chuckled. "So you're playing cupid huh?" She laughs and nodded.
 
"I'm tired though. They just never learn"