Chapter 2

I think I love you

 

Everyone had gone out to help Donghae move in to Jessica's dorm. To his surprise, her room was clean clean and clean since everyone says she was messy. 
 
"Yah!! I told you not to go into my room Kwon Yuri!"
 
Donghae was shock but then he felt a pat on his shoulder and he turned around and saw Taeyeon. "That's normal. We always come here to check up on her so don't be alarmed"
 
Donghae smiled and nodded. Then he bumped into Jessica who was pouting and cursed to himself that she was being so cute. "Sorry." She muttered and he smiled. "Hey Donghae" 
 
Donghae turn around and saw Teuk signalling him to go to him so he did. " i talk to everyone to tell you about her habit that they know so if you want advice about her ask us okay?" 
 
He nodded "uuh, what should i do if she pouted like that or when she's sad?" Teuk laugh and pointed to Tiffany. He understood and went to Tiffany.
 
"Hey Tiffany? Can i ask you something?" She gave him her signature eye smile. He took it as a yes and sat down next to her. "Teuk told me to ask you. Ummm.... What should i do if Jessica is upset of something?" 
 
Her smiled turned wide. She's expert on this. She started rambling about what he should do and started typing on his phone. Everyone came swarming at him telling what to do when she's upset. 
 
"When she's upset, you should buy her ice creams and strawberry milk. She like them so much that she will just forget about why she was sad or mad about."
 
"When she had nightmares, you can hug her to sleep or just pat her head to sleep"
 
"When she's mad, you can say sorry thousand times or just buy her stuffed animal. You can see many stuffed animal in her room, that's mostly from Yuri"
 
"Yah!"
 
"Hahaha.. And and, if she's hurt or had a scratch anywhere, she'll smile if you talk bad to the things that made her hurt and talk nicely to her wound"
 
"Don't let her drink the strawberry milk everyday. She might get stomach ache these days." 
 
"Yeah. And ice cream is only when she's sad not just to EAT"
 
"She hates cucumber and the other siblings of cucumber so don't give her that unless you want to wake her up" 
 
Now that he looked at it, Jessica wasn't around. "Where did she go?" Kangin who heard him. "It's 2pm. She's at work i guess." Donghae look at him confusely. Yuri took his phone from him and started to type something in his phone. "Read when we went home" He nodded and everyone started going home. 
 
After like half an hour, Jessica came in with Hyoyeon pulling her by the ear. "Yeonnie~~~" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Shut up!" Eunhyuk came in later. 
 
"What's happening?" Eunhyuk scratch his nape and smile. "We found her looking for another job in the street so we, and when i said we, i meant Hyoyeon, drag her back here."
 
Jessica pouted as Hyoyeon continue to nag at her. "Go to sleep!" And that ends her nagging. Jessica went into her room as the two bid goodbye to Donghae. He sighed.
 
He went through his phone and check  his note and saw something interesting. He wanted Jessica to feel better. He went out to buy some ice cream and some strawberry milk. 
 
He came in her room and heard a sob. He sigh and brave himself. "Jessica?" He heard a mumbling so he just came in. "I bought you an ice cream" He saw her shaking her head. "Not in mood for ice cream" he can sense her pouting over it. So he chuckled. "I also bought strawberry milk for you" 
 
"Really!!? Wow!!" 
 
She jumped off the bed and look for the milk from him but pouted. "You lied" he chuckled. "I put it in the refrigerator" she ran outside leaving him smiling inside her room. 
 
To Donghae,
                         Our Jessica is a little sensitive so take care of her. She always work hard on her job so she might come back home really late so i want you to find her at her workplace. I remembered all her jobs so check everyday. She always get sick too so buy medicine whenever you go out shopping. Uuumm... On everyone behalfs, i want to say please take good care of our Jessica. She is our princess and she is so cute that you wouldn't stand to get mad at her. 
 
Monday, 2pm-12am, 9angels cafe
Tuesday, 2pm-1am, diner restaurant at Elfs street.
Wednesday, 2pm-11pm, EXOtic cafe
Thursday, 2pm-3am, SONE cafe
Friday, 2pm-2am, Cassiopeia restaurant
Saturday, 2pm-1am, Af(x)tion cafe
Sunday, 2pm-12am, Shawols diner
 
"EXOtic cafe huh?" 
 
A smile crept on his face as he approach the now happy Jessica. "Thank you oppa~~" Donghae choked on the air hearing his new nickname. "Oppa?" She shrugged and just smile.
 
"The other guys in the class is all a year older. So i think you might be a year older too"
 
He nodded. "Well, how old are you this year?" "Seventeen" he smiled wider. "Eighteen" 
 
"See? A year older." She pointed playfully at him and he laugh. They spent a hour talking about themselves before Jessica yawned. He told her to go to sleep and she obeyed him. "Goodnight Hae oppa~"
 
"Goodnight too" 
 
Hae oppa.. I can get used to that..
 
He muttered before closing his eyes to sleep. Jessica was really tired that she fell asleep immediately after brushing her teeth.