Chapter 4

I think I love you

 

YoonWon dorm
 
"Yah! Im Yoona!"
 
"What!?"
 
Siwon smiled playfully at her which she just rolled her eyes. "What?" He pointed at the clock near him and smiled again. Yet again, Yoona rolled her eyes. 
 
"You already know so much about her! Why bother?"
 
"Because~ i want everything to be perfect" 
 
She sigh again and sat down next to him. They started talking about the girl that Siwon liked so much. Even though Yoona felt annoyed, she's happy that Siwon was happy. He is her best roommate.
 
SunSun Dorm
 
Sunny was eating ice cream in the living room when Sungmin shouted something from his bedroom. She ran there immediately just to see a devastated Sungmin and smirking Kyuhyun in front of a tv that shows 'YOU LOSE' on Sungmin's side.
 
"Seriously Kyuhyun!! Go home!!"
 
"Eh? Why?"
 
She rolled her eyes and pointed to the clock. It was already 11 pm. "Seohyun's all alone at your dorm stupid! Why are you leaving her there anyway!? You should've brought her here if you want to stay......"
 
Before she can finish talking, he already dashed through her. She sigh and went back to what she was doing earlier. "Sunkyu-yah, play me" 
 
She turned around. "Okay" they went for a duel. But he lose again. "You really oppa." She shrugged and went back to watch tv. "Aish that girl" he sigh smiling to himself. 
 
Soowook dorm
 
While Ryeowook was making dinner, Sooyoung happily skipping her way to the kitchen wanting to help for dinner. But Ryeowook was trying to make her stay away from the kitchen.
 
"Yah!! Don't you want me to help!?"
 
"No! If you help then there's no dinner!"
 
"Why not!?"
 
"I know you're gonna eat it as you served it." He said bluntly. She laugh as hard as she can. Agreeing with him. Giving up on helping him, she sat down at the counter looking at his backside. Humming unidentified song to him. Even so, he smiled and tried to hum the song.
 
"Do you know the song?"
 
"Nope. I just followed how you sang it" she smiled. "It's Super Junior's A 'good' bye. He nodded and humm the song again as Sooyoung just listen to him. 
 
Seokyu dorm
 
"I'm home~!" 
 
Seohyun peeped her head out of the kitchen looking at her panting roommate. "Where have you been oppa? It's really late now"
 
"At the sunsun dorm. Man, Sungmin hyung at video games" 
 
Seohyun chuckled. As Kyuhyun plopped himself on the couch, she went to make tea for him. Leaving the book that she was actually reading at the kitchen, and went to give him the tea.
 
"Here. It's good for your health and my mother gave it earlier for you"
 
"Omonim? When did she came?"
 
"Earlier. I didnt want to disturb you so i didn't inform you"
 
"How is that disturbing me? I haven't seen her in so long~ next time tell me"
 
She nodded and went away. Taking her book with her passing through him and went to her bedroom. He sigh and throw his head back. "Oh yeah! She's coming here tomorrow too"
 
Seohyun informed suddenly making him shock. "Oh gosh!! You scared me!!" 
 
She look at him sorrily and smiled before walking away. That girl became so weird. Maybe i'm the reason. What a bad roommate i am
 
Yulsung dorm
 
Yuri had her eyes rolled for thousand times already. Hearing Yesung sings is he favourite but singing in the middle of the night for his turtles just because they couldn't sleep just doesnt make any sense to her.
 
She couldnt tell him to shut up because he might just think that she hates his singing so she just bears it. Suddenly he stop singing and she cheered a little but stop when Yesung entered the living room.
 
"Oh? They fell asleep already?"
 
"Nae"
 
She smiled at his tired voice and form. "Go get some drink? Your voice going to get hoarse later" he obeyed her and went to drink. She laugh silently and bid him good night before going to her room. Cheering happily. Thank god that singing stop. If he sings any longer it might haunt me.
 
Haesica Dorm
 
"Jeshika~ Aren't you going to sleep? We have school tomorrow."
 
Donghae half demanding half sleepy. He heard the tv still on so he went to check just to see Jessica crying watching a movie.
 
"Just a little more and it'll end. I promise i'll go to sleep then"
 
"Fine. You promise. Just don't sleep so late again"
 
She nodded and continue watching the tv and Donghae went back to his sleep. She sniffed once again and tears pouring from her eyes.
 
Just a little while longer then i'll go. Time.. I just need time