Chapter 6

I think I love you
They had arrived at Jessica's parents house. They've never been there nor that Jessica told them. So they were pretty shock when they arrived in front of a big mansion.
 
"Welcome home Miss Sooyeon"
 
Jessica smiled widely at the greeting and kiss the old man. "I'm home ahjussi" 
 
He smiled. She grew up just like her mother. The butler had been working there since he was young so he shared a special bond with Jessica and he was also bestfriend with her mother.
 
"Your father is inside, and so is everyone else" 
 
Jessica nodded and motion everyone to come in. "Hey Jess, i didn't know that your father is home"
 
Jessica rolled her eyes at Shindong's stupid statement. "It's his house, why wouldn't he be here" 
 
Seohyun caught something that she was interested in. A very rare book. She had been searching for it for the rest of her life. Seohyun can only smile. "Ah! You're one of Sooyeon noona friends right?"
 
"Dae" Daehyun grins and lead her to the dining room. "Yah! Where did you ran off? I was looking mess for you" Kyuhyun scolded the girl as soon as she sat down.
 
Yoona rolled her eyes. "Searching her with only your eyes is not called looking mess stupid"
 
"Talking back to your oppa is called being rude stupid" kyuhyun talk back to her using the same tone that she used earlier on him. 
 
Again, Yoona rolled her eyes. "You two stop it already" Taeyeon snapped quietly and everyone chuckled. Suddenly running footsteps were heard. 
 
"Jung Sooyeon!!!" 
 
Jessica recognized the voice and beam. "Yongguk!!" When they saw each other, Jessica ran towards him ready to hug him when she heard a few more footsteps. Her eyes widen. "Waah!! Everyone's here?"
 
"Noona!!!!" 
 
A few boys came out looking at Jessica with wide smiles. "One by one" she said slowly. But they're boys so yeah.. They all ran towards her and attacked her with hugs and kisses.
 
When they let go, Jessica stumble. "Oh my god. I just got harass" a husky laugh was heard. "That's your punishment for not coming home for awhile now"
 
"Dad!! I miss you!!"
 
Jessica hugged the older guy and kissed him. "You..." Everyone look at her waiting for what she wanted to say. "You've gotten fat. Just what did they feed you? Where's mom? I'm gonna get her arrested for making my daddy fat"
 
"Well you can find her upstairs with your sister" 
 
The girl left the scene running to her sister's room. Her father took a seat at the dining table. "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you, my name is Jung Stephen." 
 
He introduced himself smiling widely.  "Thank you for taking care of my daughter. She must be annoying" 
 
They laughed. "Not really. Jessica is a sweet girl, though what you said is possible" Yuri joked. They laughed again. "We're Jessica's classmates for two years already. Umm.. Well..."
 
"You don't have to tell me all her nice side.. Ahahaha.. Come on, tell me bad things"
 
His eyes were laughing. They could tell he was excited. Daehyun laughed. "Appa is just excited that he haven't heard about her daughter for a long time"
 
They smiled. They started tattle telling about Jessica to her father and he was laughing happily. And that's when Jessica came back. She heard them telling him how she was always grounded by Taeyeon and Teuk. "Sica is really a cute kid"
 
"Who's a kid? I admit the cute thingy is me but kid? Hello~"
 
Someone fake cough. "Cute? That's imposhible. We all know who'sh cutesh aroundsh here" a cute little boy making his entrance. Jessica had her eyes rolled. 
 
"Come and give auntie a kiss" 
 
The boy made his way to his aunt and gave her a wet kiss on her cheek. "Welcomsh home auntie" 
 
The boy ran to her father and gave him a kiss too. "I thought you're in Canada" 
 
"Mom came here with me"
 
Then a pretty woman came into the room making all the guys jaws dropped. She was indeed beautiful. "Andy, you shouldn't run away from me like that. You scared me to death"
 
"Unnie!!!!"
 
Jessica screamed and attack the her. "I miss you" the woman pushed her away. "Sorry i don't hug someone who left me for a year and a half" she walk past through her and kiss Mr. Jung. 
 
Jessica scoff. "Fine then" the lady got flustered and immediately hug the girl. "I was only teasing. Gee" 
 
"Boa unnie~!" Krystal beam when she saw her. Jessica rolled her eyes and sat down next to Donghae. That's when Mr. Jung realizes something. "Aren't you Lee Donghae?"
 
"Dae.."
 
Jessica look at her father suspiciously. How can he know his name when they only met for the first time? Weird.