Chapter 1

I think I love you

 

Her heels clicked as she walked through the halls. Her face was red not from the heat but from her hate for her bestfriend. 
 
"Hwang Tiffany!!"
 
Jessica declared as she enter the classroom. Tiffany who was shock, look at her and tried to run away but was held by Taeyeon who was seating next to her. "Sit Fany-ah. You better settle this" 
 
Jessica reached her and pinch her cheek. "You drank my strawberry milk!" Tiffany had her eyes rolled as she slapped Jessica's hand away. "Well i'm sorry~ i forgot it was yours. And beside, i bought one just in case you get mad at me"
 
She handed the milk to her which Jessica gladly accept. "From now on, no drinking my milk unless i gave you permission!"
 
The girls rolled their eyes and Yoona spoke up, "you never let us drink anyway~"
 
"That's because she's an old grumpy woman" Sooyoung shouted. Jessica turn to glare at her. Then the teacher came in the classroom looking gloomy. 
 
Hyoyeon let out a chuckle as soon as she glance at the older woman. "What's with the face ma'am?" The teacher rolled her eyes. "The guy next door is being really loud. I can't even concentrate on giving your marks on the paper"
 
They all laugh. The teacher sighed and started talking non sense. Jessica rolled her eyes. "She really pick up that habit muttering non sense from the principal huh?" Sunny laughed and knock her head lightly. "Don't say that in front of her. She might get flustered and all" 
 
"Anyway, everyone, we have a new student today. Please welcome him with pleasure okay?" 
 
Everyone nodded. "Teuk. You start" the teacher announced. Teuk laughed. "Okay okay. You love me that much huh?" The teacher rolled her eyes. "You're the head class" 
 
"Then you love me that much to pick me as the head class huh?"
 
"Uggh~ Just start Lee Teuk!" 
 
"Okay okay~" he stood up and started the morning ceremony and greeted the new student. "Please come in~" he cooed seductively.
 
Taeyeon laugh histerically. "Didnt you heard the teacher said 'HIM'? You saying it like that, he might think you're gay" teuk rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna suffocate you till you're dead tonight Taeng" 
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes and the teacher shushed them and told the new student to come in and introduce himself. 
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo. Lee Donghae imnida, uuh.. I'm from Canada but i'm Korean, i hope you treat me well and lead me through out the year" 
 
He smiled making the girls squeal. Suddenly the teacher slam her hand on her table and massage her temple. "Can anyone kick Jessica's table?" 
 
Everyone raised their hands eagerly wanting to be the one to wake her up. The teacher pointed to Yesung and he grin. "Assa! I'm getting my revenge from the last time" his evil laugh makes everyone laugh. 
 
He crept to Jessica's table and gets ready to run. He kick her table hardly and ran away. Jessica groaned. "Can't you guys find another way to wake me up!? I seriously bump my head." She pouted. 
 
He didnt want to admit that he was the one that kicked her table but seeing her pouted made his heart heavy. He ran to her side and kiss her forehead repeatedly. "I'm soooooorryyyyy~" 
 
Her chuckled echoed through the classroom as everyone laughed. "Oh. New student? Hye!" 
 
Donghae gave her a shock look but then smiled. "Lee Donghae imnida." Jessica smiled and wave cutely at him. "Jessica" 
 
The teacher rolled her eyes and pointed at Jessica. "What time did you sleep last night?" Jessica smiled innocently. "10" everyone let out a snicker. "You and night never had a good relationship Sica" Shindong said nonchalantly. Everyone agreed.
 
"Anyway, Donghae, everyone is seated according to their dorm partners. As you can see, it's a boy girl dorm. Taeyeon with Teuk, Yuri with Yesung, Yoona and Siwon, Tiffany with Kangin, Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk, Seohyun with Kyuhyun, Sooyoung with Ryeowook, Sunny with Sungmin, Heechul with Shindong, and theres Jessica"
 
Donghae look at Jessica suspiciously. She's nice and obviously they love her but why is she living alone? Sungmin laughed. "You must be thinking why we don't live with Jessica right?"
 
Donghae shyly nodded as Jessica rolled her eyes knowing what will happen. It happen last year when Shindong move in. So he chose Heechul over her. 
 
"She has nightmare almost everynight"
 
"She screams in her dreams" 
 
"She's messy when she's awake"
 
"She wears y night dress" 
 
"She rarely came home because of her part time job"
 
"She can't cook" 
 
"She eats little since she's sometimes late for her job"
 
"She's just too cute too handle."
 
"She's unconsciously act cute when she always says that she hates aegyo"
 
"Her pout made my heart heavy"
 
Jessica laugh at the end. "Are you guys telling him that he shouldn't live with me or you're just telling him my characteristics?" They look at each other and smiled. 
 
"Very much about your characteristics" 
 
Sunny beam making everyone shock. "Uhoh! I get one thing that someone would hate living with Sica!" Everyone look at her in confuse. "Her fans from other school and this school always will come visit even though she always kick them out" 
 
They all agreed and Jessica made a grumpy face. "I can't believe you say that. I'm going to live alone again? How boring. I might as well live at home if it's like this" she pouted again but gasp when she realized what she had done. 
 
"Aww~ my princess Sica~" they all attacked her with kisses making her laugh really hard. "Okay okay!!"
 
"This class is so troublesome. Sit down! Huuh~ anyway, Donghae, you can either pick Jessica or the two guys." 
 
Shindong stood up and pointed at Donghae. "Are you a beauty diva!?" Donghae shook his head and Shindong sigh making all of them laugh. "Good because i'm already beat up living with a diva" 
 
They all laugh again. But Donghae smiled. "I think i want to live with Jessica" they all let out a dramatic gasp and Teuk slam his table. "After what we had said!?" A book came out flying hitting his head in process. "Shut up! Because of you guys i haven't had a dormmate for a year and a half! And believe me i learn a lot of your secrets!!" 
 
They let out a gasp and glared at her. "Try Jung!" She smirk. "Make  me." Just that one word everyone charge at her. Making her laugh and ran away.