Chapter 3

I think I love you

 

"Jessica! Wake up you lazy bum!" 
 
Donghae woke up due to the continuous scream. He grumpily wake up and went out. "Oh! Who are you!?" Donghae rubbed his own eyes and introduced himself.
 
"Uuh, i'm Donghae. Jessica's new roommate."
 
"Ah! Hye~ i'm Yunho. Jessica's older brother. I didn't know that someone had moved in so i just barged in here. Sorry."
 
"Ah.. It's okay. I didn't knew you were Jessica's older brother."
 
"We're equal then? Aaah~ Anyway, yah!! Jung Sooyeon!! Wake up you stupid lazy sister....."
 
Before he could finish yelling at her, pillow after pillow came flying to his face. "Shut up!! I'm not deaf you stupid brother!!!" 
 
"Heeh~ so you woke up already huh? Next time come out if you don't want to be yelled at again"
 
"Go to hell!!" She glared at him before slamming her bedroom door. He let out a chuckle and turn to Donghae. "School's about to start. You better get ready"
 
"Ah.. Dae"
 
He turn back to his room. Yunho chuckled. "Roommate? Hahaha... Just how long can this one stand?" He stood up and started making breakfast. Donghae was the first one to finished getting ready. He sat down at the diner table looking at Yunho cooking while getting to know him better.
 
Jessica came out looking happy as ever. She throw her bag on the couch and hug her brother by the back. "Mornin' jerk"  he rolled his eyes and peck her forehead. "Eat your breakfast before going to school. Donghae already ate so you better hurry up before he leaves you behind"
 
Wow.. I thought it will be awkward since they fight earlier
 
She nodded and took a seat beside the quiet man. "Morning Hae oppa" She pat his shoulder and smiled widely facing him. He was taken aback since her brother was looking at them. "Oh.. Uh morning too Sica" she nodded and started eating. 
 
Yunho can only smile. It's really been a long time since she talk to someone out of the group. He knock her head lightly and whisper to Donghae. "My sister is sometimes hyper but she's really are a sweetheart. So being that kind of girl is hard to handle. But totally trust you Donghae. Good luck"
 
He whispered to him before leaving the two. Jessica was unaware of the situation as Donghae blushed a little. I can do that. Take care of her since everyone seems to care a lot about her. I'll take care of her on everyone's behalf. He smiled looking at Jessica.
 
"Hey Sica, let's hurry up before it's late" 
 
Her eyes widen as she hurriedly eat up and put the plate in the sink. "I'll clean you later plate~ we're late already~ ppali oppa~" he chuckled and ran out, chasing the girl.
 
She arrived first as she panted and everyone in the class look at her weirdly. "Were you running?" She nodded still panting heavily. "And why is that?" 
 
"Because i'm late obviously"
 
"No you're not. It's not even 8 yet." Yesung said pointing at the clock behind the class. She look at it in shock. Donghae entered after. He was walking casually. "You lied~"
 
"What?"
 
Jessica pouted almost crying. "You said we were late. It's still early." Donghae chuckled. "Well excuse me for being a guy that called you thousand times telling you to slow down and then being ignored" 
 
She look at him shock. I really need to see a doctor. This hyper thing is not working very well for me. 
 
"Bought you strawberry milk on the way here"
 
"Oh yeah!!" She beamed taking the drink away from him in happy manner forgetting she was a little sad at that time. She started to open her drink. He push her and lead her to sit down at their desk.
 
"They seem to get along well"
 
"Yeah. It might just work well"
 
"They look so cute together" 
 
Few hours passed as they grumpily went home tired and all. Jessica was the only one still fired up and Donghae tried to cool her down. 
 
TaeTeuk dorm's
 
"Hey Taeng. Want to eat lunch?" Taeyeon scrunch her nose on disagree. "I kind of feel nouseous and....."
 
"Nouseous!!?? Are you pregnant? Don't tell me it's m...."
 
"Yah!! Are you stupid or something? How can i get pregnant when we didn't even do it? I mean nouseous is.. I don't know.. I kind of feeling sick" 
 
Teuk chuckled. Seriously, i can only get panic like this when i'm with her and i even spurt out nonsense. "Did you eat something bad?" 
 
"I don't remember." He sighed and lead her to her bedroom. "Get some sleep. If you're still sick when you wake up, we'll go see the doctor okay? It's not good to postpone when you're sick like this"
 
She nodded and curled up under her blanket as soon as she got into the bed. "Yah! Don't sleep like that. You're gonna get sore body later." She nodded and lay down normally.
 
I like it when she listen to me well. Hahaha.. Seriously, this only happens once in awhile so use it well Teuk
 
"I'll go get wet towels for you"
 
She nodded and close her eyes. When he went out, she open her eyes and smile brightly. He cares! But then she really felt sick so she close her eyes back and tried to sleep.
 
Teuk came back with the towel only to be greeted by the now sleeping girl. He smiled and started to wipe the sweat that was forming on her face lightly.