Four

When I First Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'd like you to meet my er...friends," Jungkook said, motioning to the six men who had chased you not too long ago.

When the two of you were in your hideout, Jungkook tripped over some pots and made such a clamor that the others heard it and came banging on the door, demanding you to come out.

"Pleasure," you say, bowing politely.

"Jungkook, you were supposed to be at the studio an hour ago. We have to learn the choreography to our new song and we can't do it without you!" One of them reprimanded him.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder at you, waiting for you to respond. You couldn't fathom why he was so nervous about his friends around you. They seemed like normal people; attractive people, yes, but normal.

"Jungkook, if you stop being such a nervous little boy, I know who you are." You laughed.

"You know?" He asked, astonished.

"Yeah, it's pretty hard to ignore. I just didn't care." You shrugged.

"So you know who we are too?" One of his friends asked.

"Yes, Namjoon, I do." You smiled deviously.

"Why didn't you tell me? Now I feel like a fool!" Jungkook asked, mortified.

"Because it doesn't matter. I mean, you're my friend and you being Jungkook of BTS isn't going to change that." You rolled your eyes.

"But it does matter! Since you're a girl, fans will wonder who you are. And if there's saesangs, your life might be in danger!" Junkook's brow furrowed and he shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter