Three

When I First Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N Thanks to the lovely reader who recommended me for a story recommendation thingy. I was tickled pink. I hope you guys like the story. Side note, I just got a ring made of a typewriter key and I feel hipster to the max but it's so pretty. Lol enjoy!*

 

"Jungkook?" You asked, waving your hand in front of his eyes.

"Sorry," he shook his head lightly. As soon as the men you had collided with called his name, he spaced out.

"Who is this?" One of the men asked.

"A friend and we're leaving bye!" Jungkook hastened to speak as he grabbed your hand and began to run.

"Jungkook!" You shouted as he dragged you behind him.

"Sorry, those were just some people I work with." He said with a shy smile.

"Yeah, well, are you supposed to be at work because they're kind of chasing us!" Your voice went up an octave as you glanced to see the six men running rather comically behind you.

"Maybe, yeah. It was more a suggestion that I appear today than a command," Jungkook laughed and shrugged.

"I don't want to get you in trouble!" You tried to sound concerned, but the excitement of playing hooky made a laugh bubble up as you spoke.

"Then run faster!" Jungkook laughed again.

Grinning from ear to ear, you pushed your muscles to oblige to your urgency. You ran faster, pulling ahead of Jungkook, still with hands interlocked. Your hair flew behind you in billows as the wind caught your laughs in its clutches. For some reason beyond you, Jungkook made you feel so happy. You felt so carefree with him around. Granted, you were always carefree, but you felt especially so with this odd boy from the park.

"I know a shortcut!" You called and quickly pulled him into an alley. 

Wrenching out a spare key you had, you opened a back door facing the alley. Before the six men chasing you could catch up, you pulled Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter