Two

When I First Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N So I'm not sure if I'm actually going to make this a full length novel yet. One because of school and two because I actually don't know anything about BTS ^^; This was originally a request for someone else, so it might not be too true to Jungkook's actual character or personality and for that I apologize. Hope you like it anyways.*

"Hey, friend!" You smile, approaching Jungkook whom you had met yesterday. 

Today was yet another lovely day. Jungkook was situated in the same place he had been yesterday with the same pad of paper. You smiled as he perked up at the sound of your voice. 

"-ah!" He turned to you with a smile. 

"Morning! Why're you here so early?" You asked, leaning over his shoulder to see what he was drawing. 

"I wanted to see you actually," he admitted with an adorable little smile. 

"I feel special," you laugh. You saw the lines on his paper connecting to make a beautiful sketch of a girl. Her face was covered by her hair which was blowing ominously around her. It had a dark feel to it, yet somehow there was love in this picture. 

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out sometime. I'm very busy with my...work, so I don't get to make many friends." He said shyly, faltering for a moment. 

"Sure! I mean I'm basically free any day after two since I have to work at my old man's cafe. I'd love to hang out with you. I've actually never really had a lot of friends either. Let's be good friends, okay?" You your head and smile at Jungkook. 

"Yeah. Do you want to go somewhere after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter