He/She Is Done

Married Life {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MARRIED LIFE   ) CHAPTER EIGHT:HE/SHE IS DONE  

 

​"Yoona-ah,do you want to drink water?" TaeCyeon asked while Yoona nodded and walked towards the living room's couch and sat there. 

"Wait here,I will take it for you." TaeCyeon smiled while walking towards the kitchen.

He took a glass of plain water and he put 1 sleeping pills in it.

"He,he.You will be mine from now on." TaeCyeon smirked evilly.

He walked to the living room with the glass of water in his hand.

"Here." TaeCyeon handed the glass of plain water to her.
"Thanks." Yoona took the water,without drinking it,she put it on the table.
"Yoona-ah,why can't you choose me?" TaeCyeon asked sadly as he sit beside Yoona.
"Oppa,I can't.The only one I love is Jiyong." Yoona said honestly while TaeCyeon's jealous is lightening up in his heart.
"Why?Which side of him is better than me?" TaeCyeon asked curiously.
"Yes.You is better than him but I love him more because he is a nice and caring guy." she told while TaeCyeon just listen unwillingly.
"Oppa,trust me.You will find a better girl." Yoona said while smiling to him.
"But I only love you.I don't want another girl." TaeCyeon said.
"Okay.I promise you.Maybe we'll be together again in the next life?" 
"Next life?Huh!How do you know we will be together?Maybe we would be seperated again." TaeCyeon thought sadly.
"TaeCyeon oppa.Gwenchanayo? (Are You Okay?) " Yoona asked TaeCyeon who is thinking about something else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter