2 Years Later.....

Married Life {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MARRIED LIFE   ) CHAPTER TWO :2 YEARS LATER....

 

 

 

2 years has passed,Jiyong and Yoona has a child now.It's a girl,her name is Kwon Ji-Yoon.They love Jiyoon so much.Jiyoon is about 2 years old now.A toddle.

 

Saturday,7 July

 

It's 7:00 PM now.Jiyong is playing his laptop while Jiyoon is still sleeping.Yoona is cooking dinner for them.After 10 minutes,Yoona finished preparing the dinner.She walked into the bedroom to tell Jiyong that the dinner is ready.

 

"Oppa,the dinner is ready." Yoona told Jiyong.

"Arasso.Wait." Jiyong said.

"Yah,before you take the dinner,remember to take a bath first.You are smelly." Yoona said while closing her nose.

"Okay." Jiyong smiled at Yoona handsomely.She blushed and turned her head to the other side. 

"I'm going to take a bath first." Jiyong said while walking to the bathroom.

 

Suddenly,Jiyong stopped his steps and stare at Yoona.

 

"Yah,what do you want?" Yoona asked.

"Come here." Jiyong told.

"For what?" Yoona asked while walking towards Jiyong.

"Let's bath together." Jiyong said ertly while smirking.

"No!I..I already bathed." Yoona objected while covering her chest with her arms.

"Really?But you smell bad." Jiyong teased.

"Yah!" Yoona pouted.

"Please~" Jiyong begged with his puppy eyes.

"Okay!Okay!" Yoona gave up because she blushed,she didn't want to earn any teases from Jiyong again.

"I knew you will." Jiyong said while smirking.

"Let's get in." Yoona glared at Jiyong while walking into the bathroom.

 

10 Minutes Later.....

 

They just finish bathing,they are now changing their clothes.Suddenly,they heard Jiyoon is crying from the crib.Yoona quickly walking to Jiyoon's crib and hugged her.

 

"Shh....baby,what happen?" Yoona tried to calm Jiyoon down but failed because Jiyoon is crying non-stop.

"Why?" Jiyong walked towards them and asked.

"Jiyoon is always crying no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter