I'm Very Hurt

Married Life {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MARRIED LIFE   ) CHAPTER TEN : I'M VERY HURT

 

 

 

Monday,6:39 PM,At TaeCyeon's House

 

A broken glass's shattered pieces could be seen in TaeCyeon's kitchen.TaeCyeon is sitting on the kitchen's floor,holding his phone.It could clearly be seen that his mood is very bad. He always spend times in the pub.Hooking up with girls to refill his mood.

"Why didn't you reply to my messages?" TaeCyeon asked while looking at his phone with a angry look in his face.

 

He has been messaging Yoona every minutes.He apologised to her for a plenty of times and begged her to meet him but Yoona didn't even bother to reply to his messages.

 

"What should I do?" TaeCyeon sighed while suddenly,Nickhun came and sat beside TaeCyeon on the floor.

"What's wrong buddy?" Nickhun asked while looking at his phone.

"Yoona didn't reply to my messages and she don't want to meet me too.'' TaeCyeon said sadly while Nickhun just shooked his head,seeing his buddy in the situation like that.

"TaeCyeon-ah,don't be sad.Maybe she is still mad at you.She nearly be by you.She will of course be angry." Nickhun told while TaeCyeon just keep looking at the phone.

"Yah!Come on buddy!Don't be like that!Let's go to the pub!I will pay your drinks for today." Nickhun said while standing up from the floor.This is the best way to coax TaeCyeon.

 

At The Pub (7:50 PM)

 

They reached the pub,they stepped in there with a different mood.Nickhun just keep his cool and handsome face while TaeCyeon just brings his sad mood in.

 

 

 

"TaeCyeon-ah,you can enjoy yourself here.I will go to flirt with some girls." Nickhun smiled and pushed TaeCyeon to the bar.

"Yes sir?What do you want to drink?" The bar waiter asked as Nickhun walked to a group of girls who sat just 10 feets away.

"A glass of whisky please." TaeCyeon answered and the bar waiter nodded and walked away to complete TaeCyeon's order.

 

The bar waiter handed him a glass of Whisky.He drank it up.Suddenly,a y girl came and sat beside TaeCyeon.She touched his hands which made him shocked.He turned his head and saw Hyorin is smiling seductively at him.Hyorin has a crush on TaeCyeon since they meet at the club a few months ago.

 

''Hi." Hyorin smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter