My Revenge

Married Life {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 4}

 

MY REVENGE

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

At TaeCyeon's House

 

 

TaeCyeon is sitting on the sofa while watching television.Suddenly,his phone vibrates.When he unlocked his phone,he saw the wallpaper in his phone.The girl that he loves so much.

 

 

"Yoona-ah,why can't you choose me?"TaeCyeon asked while looking at the wallpaper.

"All this is because of that bastard,1st time I went out with Yoona.We almost hold hand,but you came." TaeCyeon is thinking about Jiyong.He remember that first time Yoona went out with him.They almost hold hand with each other but Jiyong appeared.

 

-Flashback-

 

3 Years Ago

 

TaeCyeon and Yoona is at the shopping mall.This is the first time they went out together.

 

"Yoona-ah,where do you want to go?" TaeCyeon asked Yoona who is looking around the shopping mall.

"I'm finding for a shop where they sells shoes." Yoona replied.

"Why?You wanna buy shoes?" TaeCyeon asked.

"My shoe is about to broke." Yoona pointed to her high heels which is about to broken.

"Oh,okay." 

 

When they are walking,suddenly,a boy who is riding a skateboard is about to hit Yoona.But luckily,TaeCyeon caught her in his arms.

 

"Yah!Are you blind?!" The boy asked loudly.

"Aish!Chincha this little boy!" TaeCyeon said to himself.

"Are you okay?" TaeCyeon asked Yoona who is in his arms.

"Yes.Thanks." Yoona quickly got up from TaeCyeon's arms.

"I saw a shoe shop in front there.Let's go." TaeCyeon said while pointing to the shop in front.

"Arasso." They are walking towards the shop,TaeCyeon's hand accidentally touched with Yoona's hand when a guy pushed TaeCyeon.

 

TaeCyeon's heart is beating fast when his hand touched with Yoona's.He is about to hold Yoona's hand but when suddenly a guy accidentally hitted Yoona.Yoona fell on the floor and her shoes is broken too.

 

"I'm sorry miss.Are you okay?" The guy asked worriedly.

"My shoes is broken and my leg sprained." Yoona replied while looking at her shoes.

"Come,let me see it." The guy said while examining Yoona's leg.

"Oh,your leg is not on a serious condition.But you need to apply some ointment on it too." The guy said while TaeCyeon is walking towards them.

"Now how?" Yoona asked.

"I will bring you to the pharmacy." The guy answered.

"But I can't walk because my shoes is broken and my leg is pain."

"This is my fault,sorry.I will buy another shoes for you later." The guy said with a smile.

 

 

"Yah!Are you blind?!" TaeCyeon suddenly shouted to Jiyong.His sound attracted some people's attention.Some of them gathered around them.

"Who are you?" Jiyong stood up and asked.

"None of your bussiness!I want you to apologize to her!" TaeCyeon said.

"TaeCyeon oppa!Stop it!He already apologized and I already accepted it!" Yoona said to TaeCyeon.

"Hey!Hey!What's happening here?" Suddenly,the security came and asked.

"This girl is injured and I want to bring her to the pharmacy but suddenly this guy came and shout at us." Jiyong explained to the security guard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter