His Naughty Plan

Married Life {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MARRIED LIFE   ) CHAPTER SEVEN:HIS NAUGHTY PLAN

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

Jiyong and Yoona is already woke up.They just finished bathing and now they are eating breakfast.

 

"Oppa,you are injured.You will stay home and take care of Jiyoon.Okay?" Yoona said.

"What about you?" Jiyong asked while munching the food.

"Me?I..Jessica begged me to accompany her to buy the gown for her wedding.So,I just agree." Yoona smiled nervously which made Jiyong feel suspicious with her acts.

"Okay." Jiyong nodded while letting out a light smile.

"After you finish this,you can wash the dishes yourself.Okay?I'm going out." Yoona smiled and stood up from the dining chair.

"Are you full?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah.Bye." Yoona walked towards Jiyong and gave him a light peck on his cheek.

 

Outside Their Bungalow

 

"Aishh...what should I board to TaeCyeon oppa's house." Yoona thought.

"Ha!" Yoona took her phone out and text DongHae.

 

FROM:Yoona

TO:DongHae

 

Oppa,can you send me to DaeJeon Street?It's hard to find any cabs in this time.Please~ ^^ *Pouted* 

 

After she done filling the text,she pushed the send button.

 

>>Sending in your message

 

While waiting for the reply,she walked to their house's main entrance,where their cars is parked.Suddenly,she heard her phone vibrates.

 

>>>You Received A Message<<<

   

✉   >Read Message<

 

FROM:DongHae

TO:Yoona

 

Arasso.Wait for me.I will be there later. :)

 

After that,Yoona kept her phone in her handbag.When she is waiting for DongHae to pick her up,she heard a sound from her back.She turned her head and saw Jiyong is standing behind her.

 

"Honey,why are you here?I taught you are taking care of Jiyoon in the house?" Yoona asked as she quickly stood up from the bench.

''Nope.Jiyoon is still sleeping." Jiyong smiled.

"Oh,chincha?Hurm..then,you should go inside and take a rest first.You are injured." Yoona pushed Jiyong into the house.

"Wait!Before that..." 

"Why?" she asked confusedly.

"Aigoo..I want to ask you some questions.Why are you waiting you?" Jiyong asked,chuckling.

"I'm waiting for DongHae oppa to pick me up.Remember I told you Jessica wants me to accompany her to buy her wedd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter