4 ǁ Confrontations

Split Images *Hiatus*

4 ǁ Confrontations

 

"I wish I could be like you and see B.A.P up close and personal every day…" Hyesu was saying.

 

Things really were off to a great new start, in your opinion, as you and your three newly-made friends crowded around a table and chatted while you were waiting for your lecturer to come.

 

"You are SO lucky Hana-yah," Eunmi pouted.

 

Suddenly, Miyun clasped her hands together. "Oh! How about you introduced us to them Hana!" she suggested. "That would be the most awesome thing ever!"

 

The three started fangirling right before you, but remembering what Youngjae said a while ago about fangirls being annoying at times, you were feeling a little uncertain. After all, you didn't want to do anything to upset or bring trouble to the boys.

 

"Well…" you started.

 

Immediately, Minyun, Hyesu and Eunmi stopped and looked at you. "Why? What's wrong?" they chorused.

 

"Um… well you see…" You tried finding a polite way of rejecting their proposal without hurting their feelings, but sadly all that could form in your brain was "Sorry but they would rather not." And being the nice person you were, there was absolutely no way you would say that.

 

"Hana, I thought we were friends…"

 

You looked up at Miyun's sulking face and felt a pang of guilt strike through you.

 

"It's not like we're asking you to force them out on a date with us or anything… We just want to get to talk to them at least once in our lives…" she continued forlornly.

 

Hyesu and Eunmi started tugging at your sleeves lightly. "Ngaw, please Hana? For us?"

 

They put on their puppy-dog eyes and you felt yourself caving in. "Oh… alright…"

 

Instantly, they brightened up and started cheering. "Yay!"

 

And that was how Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup found the three of them trailing after you as you made your way over to meet them after your classes.

 

Youngjae waved you over. "Hey Hana, I see you have company?"

 

"Ah, n-ne," you were slightly worried about their reaction. "These are my friends, Miyun, Hyesu and Eunmi."

 

"Hello oppas!" they happily greeted.

 

You watched on as the three of them started interacting shyly with the boys. Miyun went up to Daehyun, who looked like he really didn't want to stick around.

 

"Daehyun-oppa, I'm a really big fan of you. You have the most amazing voice!" she beamed.

 

He just nodded at her then looked away. Miyun was obviously disappointed at his reaction. You knew that she really liked him, but as long as you were around, Daehyun would stay moody and ignore everyone. So you blurted the first thing you could think of.

 

"Uh… I was planning on looking around at the music club for a bit. So don't worry about me and continue! I'll get home a little later." Before they could start questioning you and see through your on-the-spot lie, you sped off.

 

*Hopefully things go well for them.*

 

You stopped running as soon as you were far enough and looked around awkwardly. "Well, might as well take a look at the music room since I have nothing else to do."

 

Wandering around the corridors of the main building, the music room was nowhere in sight. "I thought it was around here somewhere?" you frowned. Turning around abruptly, you crashed into something -- or rather, someone.

 

"Ah--oww…" You rubbed your sore forehead and started bowing  without looking up. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking! I'm really sorry!"

 

Hearing a soft chuckle, you finally lifted your head and met eyes with none other than who you recognized as the leader of the school's music club. But you just couldn't quite place a finger on his name.

 

"I'm very sorry sunbae-nim, I hope I didn't hurt you!" You started bowing again.

 

Immediately, his hand shot out to stop you from doing so. "It's alright, you didn't hurt me at all. In fact," he looked at you in amusement, "I think I did more damage to you then you did to me." He pointed to your now red forehead and you clutched it in embarrassment.

 

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm Yang Yoseob." He held out a hand and flashed you a big, dazzling smile. Feeling a little dazed, you shook his hand.

 

"I-it's nice to meet you Yoseob-ssi. I'm Kim Hana."

 

"I know."

 

 You stared at him in surprise. He reached into his blazer pocket and pulled out something which looked very quite familiar to you. "I believe this is yours?"

 

Your eyes widened. "Oh! My guitar pick!" There was no mistaking it, since it even had your name engraved on it. He placed it in your palm.

 

"You left it on the bench the other time at the gardens. I just happened to be there when you were."

 

You bowed deeply. "Thank you for returning this to me."

 

"You're very welcome." Yoseob looked at you intently. "Do you have time now, Hana-ssi?"

 

Remembering why you ended up here in the first place, you nodded your head. He smiled happily. "Great! I want to bring you somewhere."

 

You followed after him and soon ended up at the very place you were actually looking for. A sleek, white piano was the very first thing you saw.

 

"Here is the music room," he announced. Yoseob sat front of the piano and gestured for you to do the same. Meekly taking a seat next to him, you wondered why he brought you here. His fingers hovered over the shiny, white keys before beginning to play a tune.

 

"Do you know this song?" Yoseob asked. You nodded with a smile.

 

"Love Day."

 

His eyes twinkled. "Care to sing a duet with me?"

 

Yoseob didn't need an answer, because you already started singing with that lovely voice of ours.

 

I'm very curious, I'm curious about everything

Why can't I go to sleep and can only see your face?

 

As soon as it reached his part, he joined you.

 

I'm curious too, I'm curious about this heart

Why is it that when I see you, laughter comes out first?

 

When my friends are together and they mention you

Why do I get so excited and want to hear more?

If only you are there, I become someone else

And I make random, awkward jokes

 

Honestly, this feeling is so strange

Is this what it feels like to be on top of a cloud?

Is it like this, are we like this?

If you feel the same way, have we already started?

 

I like you very very much

I think I came to love you

I want to say the same thing 

But is it okay if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?

 

I also like you very very much

Honestly, this is the first time I'm feeling like this

I will wait more (will you wait more)

I will be here (will you be here)

We are already feeling the same way

 

(Translations from Infotaip)

 

As soon as he played the last note, the two of you looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

 

"That was by far the best duet I've ever done with anyone. You have an amazing voice Hana," he praised.

 

Your face heated up. "Yoseob-ssi, you have a heavenly voice. I can't match up to you. But all the same…" Excitement filled your face. "… I would love to have another duet with you sometime."  Although you've pretty much only just met this guy, you felt really comfortable with him. Almost like you were with Yongguk.

 

He laughed. "You're so modest Hana. But seriously, your voice is something special." He winked at you cutely. "Can't wait for our next duet then."

 

You couldn't help but to laugh at his little antics.

 

Yoseob stood up. "Come on, it's getting late. I'll walk you home."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Daehyun knocked on Youngjae's bedroom door.

 

"Come in."

 

"Hey Youngjae, can I borrow your phone charger?" he asked. "Mine died somehow."

 

"Sure." He grabbed it from his drawer and handed it over. "But before you go, I have something to ask you."

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

 

"What do you have against Hana? Why are you treating her like this?" he asked straightforwardly.

 

The accused just rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but was stopped by the other.

 

"Tell me," he demanded.

 

Daehyun stared at his friend with no sign of amusement whatsoever. "Obviously you all haven't noticed what I have. There's no point in saying anything to people who won't understand."

 

He left without another word, leaving Youngjae more confused than ever.

 

"What is he on about?" he frowned, perplexed.

 

On his way back to his room Daehyun ran into you, which didn't help his mood at all.

 

"Mianhae, Daehyun-ssi." With that, you bowed and walked off.

 

"You think you've fooled everyone?"

 

You were surprised he actually talked to you, but you had no idea what he was talking about.

 

"Sorry?"

 

Daehyun scoffed. "Still trying to act innocent? Let up on the act. I've seen everything and I know what you're really like." 

 

He stormed past you into his room, slamming the door close. You flinched at the loud sound.

 

*Act? What's I'm really like? What does he mean?* You furrowed your eyebrows, only to widen your eyes a moment later. *Unless… he happened to see me when… that happened?*

 

 

==============================

 

 

Yoseob is nice while Daehyun is mean. Oh well, he has his reasons even though it's not true :P What do you readers think about this story so far?

 

And thanks to my new subscribers ^^