You saved me from myself

A Hard Prey

Jongin slowly approached his face to Yixing’s and gently kissed Yixing on his temple Yixing got scared for the action and quickly straightened to find the person who did it, WHEN HE SAW Jongin sitting in front of him he didn’t knew what to think,’ why was he here? What does he want? Why did he kiss me? This guy is so annoying’ but at the same time deep inside of him, he could feel a little amount of happiness when he noticed that at least he was still looking for him. Yixing thought looking at the guy in front of him who was looking at Yixing with an expression in his eyes impossible to read, he didn’t say a word he din’t know what to say or if he should say something or not, Jongin talked first.

“Does it hurts?” Jongin asked looking at him with sad face.

“What?” Yixing was confused about the question, he was waiting for a ‘What happened?’ or a ‘who did this to you?’

“Your face your whole body, does it hurts?” Jongin specified, Yixing shook his head slowly.

Jongin raised his right hand to his wounded cheek, Yixing tried to move away a little at first but then he just waited the touch, he gasped quietly when he felt Jongin’s hand touching him it was a gasp of pain at first but then he felt his hand was very warm and comfortable. Jongin his cheek and then his lower lip that had a little scab with his thumb.

Yixing was breathing with difficulty and his heart was beating fast while he was looking how Jongin was looking at his wounded face.

“I’m so sorry” Jongin apologized with a sad tone and taking away his hand from Yixing’s face.

“Why?... You wasn’t there” Yixing said quietly.

“Exactly, I should have been there to protect you” Jongin said ashamed. Yixing gulped hard before answering.

“How could you have protected me? They are your friends”

“Yes, they are, but you are more important for me than a friend” Those words made Yixing’s heart beat even faster and his blood frozen for a second or two.

Jongin notice Yixing wasn’t saying a word but at least he hasn’t run away, so he kept talking.

“That’s what I wanted to tell you, I wasn’t really sure at first but now I am. Yixing I love you” Yixing received his confession with eyes wide open, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he looked at everywhere trying to find the correct answer.

“What are you talking about? I know you just want me as your prey so don’t lie” Yixing tried to stand from his seat

 and leave but Jongin stopped him holding his wrist making him sit down again.

“Don’t leave please, Just listen to me” Jongin begged him.

“I know that my intentions when I first saw you weren’t nice, it never took me so long to make someone sleep with me, and in all that time I had managed to know you, and that touched me deep inside because, little by little you let me cross your shield and know how amazing you are and as much as I noticed how important you are for me, my wishes for making you mine disappeared, now I want to make you mine but not in that way, I want to make you mine, to hug you, to kiss you, to protect you, because no one else has make me feel as ed but at the same time as blessed as you did” Jongin’s voice started to crack with a tear sliding down his cheek, Yixing noticed it but his mind was In blank.

“ I have never feel this way before that’s why I didn’t know how to control my emotions, but now I know because now I know that this feeling is love, you are making me insane that’s why a ask you….. No I beg you to forgive me, it’s ok if you don’t correspond my feelings I just don’t want you to hate me anymore.” Jongin finished and cleaned the tears on his face and looked at Yixing waiting for an answer.

Yixing was looking down not moving at all he was searching for the words he needed to say but it took him a couple minutes.

“I’m sorry if I disturbed you” Jongin stood up after seeing there was no answer from Yixing.

Jongin started walking to the door but when he passed beside Yixing, this held his hand, Jongin turned to see his face.

“To be honest I also I had feelings for you, but I didn’t wanted to accept it was love because as you, I have never loved someone before specially a guy but you gave me strength when I was so weak and you gave me light when I was lost in the darkness, without knowing you saved me from myself ” Yixing confessed him without looking at him.

“And now I know it is love, and I forgive you” Yixing slowly stood up and looked at him with a light smile.

Jongin smiled wide and kissed Yixing so hard holding his head against his, another tear showed but this one was sweeter that the others.

Jongin have kissed a lot of people before but this was the first time he could touch the heaven, he has wished to feel those lips so hard he was so happy that didn’t noticed when he touched Yixing’s cheek so hard making him whine a little.

“I’m sorry” Jongin apologized breaking the kiss.

“It’s ok, don’t worry”

“You know what?, you have also saved me from myself, you have no idea how much” Jongin hugged him this time softly, Yixing couldn’t help but smile,At  deep inside of him he knew this was what he wanted, but for some reason another part of him wasn’t letting him enjoy this feeling.

The ring sounded, they didn’t wanted to stop hugging but they knew they had to continue with the classes, Jongin smiled him before taking his seat when the other students arrived and so did Yixing.

 

 

-------

 

 

 

At the end of the classes Yixing was walking to the main door but Jongin appeared beside him taking his hand.

“Yixing, Should we do something today?” Jongin asked him smiling.

“Like what?” Yixing returned the smile.

“I don’t know do you have any idea?”

Yixing thought a little before answering, “Would you like to come with me? We can play some video games and I can cook” Yixing offered, with a little smile.

“Sound great” Jongin accepted.

While they were walking still holding hands, both saw Jongin’s friends and how they were looking at them, Yixing knew that Jongin could feel embarrassed if his friend saw they were together so he quickly released Jongin’s hand and tried to separate from him.

Jongin noticed it and quickly caught Yixing’s hand this time twisting their fingers. Yixing looked at him surprised by his action.

“If it’s ok for you I won’t hide you any more, you’re so beautiful to I can’t feel embarrassed for being by your side” Jongin explained smiling at him, Yixing blushed for his words and also smiled of satisfaction, Jongin has proved he wasn’t playing with him anymore.

 

 

--------

 

For weeks it became an habit after school they met in some house some days at Jongin’s other days at Yixing’s they were no more awkward with each other, Jongin’s mom was in love with Yixing he was always comparing him with Jongin now every time she was angry with Jongin she threatened him saying.

“I will adopt Yixing and throw you to the Han River if you don’t clean cat’s disaster”

it was kind of annoying but he don’t really cared. Yixing laughed at the threat of Jongin’s mother.

“Your mom is really creative, she never uses the same threat when I come” Yixing said at Jongin while entering at his room.

“Yes that’s because you haven’t heard the ones she says when you are not here” Jongin also laughed closing the door behind him.

“I’ll help you with the mess” Yixing said leaning to clean cat’s sandbox.

“No, leav it I will clean it leater” Jongin stopped him.

“It’s ok, anyway Chen Chen is still mine in some way” Yixing continued cleaning.

“You are right you are his mom so clean it up” Jongin said jokingly.

“Why am I the mom? What makes you the dad?” Yixing complained it was kind of uncomfortable it was new for him been in love with another man, but he knew it was going to be better soon.

“ok I’m the mom and you the dad” Jongin conceded and turned the T.V and sat on the bed.

 Yixing was still cleaning the sandbox when his phone started ringing, he stood up to answer.

“Hello? Hi Kris hyung how are you?” Yixing answer the phone and when he heard Kris’ name Jongin set his eyes on Yixing as if he have had called him.

“Sure I’ll see you tomorrow” Yixing said goodbye before hanging the phone.

“What does he wanted?” Jongin asked.

“Nothing important, why?”

“What does he wanted?” Jongin asked again most firmly.

“He just wanted me to meet him tomorrow at the gym” Yixing said the true he has no reason to lie.

“Why does he wants to see you at the gym?” Jongin asked confused.

“I don’t knoe maybe it’s because I haven’t met him in weeks, I bet he miss me” Yixing explained,kind of joking but Jongin didn’t say anything.

“Wait are you jealous?” Yixing laughed at him and inasmuch as Jongin didn’t say a word it was a outright ‘yes’.

“You look cute when you are jealous” Yixing said sitting next to him and pinching Jongin’s cheeks, Jongin also laughed a little blushed.

 

 

 


A/N: OMG this was so fluffy I'm not used to this, I hope you liked it please comment.

Have a nice week ^.^