I'm not that weak

A Hard Prey

Yixing finally had the weekend he has been waiting for the lasts months his father was now listening to him even though they couldn’t held a comfortable conversation yet it was a good beginning.

During the week it became a habit to talk with Jongin during the last minutes of the recess behind the school even he was starting to appreciate Chen Chen a lot, some days he brought the food for it because now it wasn't enough.

After some days of meeting each other Yi xing wasn't uncomfortable around Jongin anymore, now he even knew Yixing's mother has passed away a couple months ago.

"Which book are you always reading?" Jongin asked him watching at the book behind Yixing.

“I’m not always reading the same book I just read those that takes me out of the reality” Yixing told him looking at the book, Jongin stared at him gently.

“Chen Chen has already grown too much, it’s time to get worried” Jongin changed the topic now looking at Chen Chen playing.

“Yes, I know, I don’t what to do, he even need more food and I can’t come to feed him the whole day, I don’t want to buy I think I’ll have to find him a new home” Yixing sighed at the idea, then he stood up .

Jongin saw the disappointed look in Yixing’s eyes, then he got an idea “What if he lives with me?”.

“What?” Yixing looked at him surprised.

“Yes he can stay with me, I don’t think my parents care and you can come to see it whenever you want, I’ll take it home today” Jongin explained while they were walking back to the school, that was the perfect excuse for Jongin to see Yixing a little bit more.

“Woa that’s really nice of you, how can I thank you?” Yixing thanked him, it was a relief that now Chen Chen was going to be on a better place but not far away from him.

“I think I have an idea of how you can thank me” Jongin stopped walking for a while so did Yixing, he was looking at him waiting for what he was going to say, as Jongin wasn’t saying anything Yixing was about to talk but right in the moment he opened his mouth Jongin planted him a kiss, a soft one, that last no more than 15 seconds. Yixing was very surprised he couldn’t even move he kept his eyes wide open.

“What have you just done?!!!” Yixing protested hiding his lips with his hands and looking at him fully shocked.

“You have just paid me for taking care of Chen Chen, what you don’t liked it?” Jongin explained him.

“No. I don’t even know if I’m homo or not yet”Yixing confessed a bit ashamed before running away leaving Jongin alone, and he had to confess that he has been waiting for that kiss for a long time and now he was starting to understand what people mean when they talk about butterflies on the stomach.

 

-------

 

Yixing spent the whole classes thinking about it why was he experimenting nice feelings? ' I shouldn't be feeling like this that was just my first kiss it doesn' t mean anything’ he can't be homo his father would never approve that he was completely confused. Jongin didn't appeared to classes and Yixing noticed it.

 

At the end of the classes Yixing was walking through the hall when he found a bunch of boys coming from the opposite way and surrounded him against the wall.

"Hm let's see what this it looks like a loser Chinese” a blonde guy named Luhan said approaching him.

“When I first saw you I tought you were an idiot but these days I have noticed you are actually really smart, don’t you?” Luhan was talking to him with a defiant look, Yixing wasn’t saying a word yet not because he was scared but because he was waiting to see what these guy wanted from him.

“So I thought you could make me some favors, you make my homework and we will let you live” Luhan  menaced him while taking his books out of his backpack. Yixing knew something like this was going to happen.

“I won’t do it” Yixing refused without fear. Luhan handed his books to Jongdae and closed the space between him and Yixing.

“I really need to show you how to fear me” Luhan whispered at Yixing’s ear right before hit him right between the ribs, making him kneel of pain and cough  trying to recover some air. Yixing tried to raise his face then he noticed Jongin was a few meters at the bathroom’s door watching everything but instead of helping him he just ran away from the scene.

“Let’s go” Luhan ordered to the others, and Jongdae threw him the books before leaving him alone.

When Yixing finally recovered he was now heading home now with Luhan’s books ‘How the hell am I going to make double homework? I barely make my own’ Yixing thought annoyed still rubbing his stomach, then he remembered something, Why Jongin didn’t helped him?, ‘probably he didn’t know it was me, right?’.

Yixing was lost on his thoughts so he didn’t noticed where he was walking for and crashed against a person, a tall one. Both of them apologized with each other then he noticed it was Kris in front of him.

“Yah, Yixing didn’t I told you that living in the clouds could be dangerous?” Kris scolded him.

“Yes, I’m really sorry hyung” Yixing smiled rubbing his head ashamed.

“Are you going home?”

“Ah yes hyung”

“Let me accompany you to the bus stop” Kris offered and Yixing knew he couldn’t say no, so they started walking together.

“Thank you hyung” Yixing thanked shyky.

“But, why are you taking so many books?, I’ll help you” Kris took them out of Yixing’s hands before he could say something.

“No. hyung I’m fine I’ll carry them” Yixing tried to pull them off but, Kris refused, one of the books fell down open and when Kris picked it up he noticed it wasn’t from Yixing but from Luhan.

“Is Luhan and his bunch of bastards giving you problems?” Kris looked at Yixing with an eyebrow raised.

“No, he just lend me his books to catch up on some notes” Yixing had no option but to lie to Kris, he didn’t wanted him to think he was that weak.

“Alright, but if someone’s teasing you, you must tell me, understand?” Kris believed him giving him the books back.

“Yes, I understand” Yixing smiled bowing him a little.

“I saw you” Kris suddenly changed the conversation.

“What?” Yixing didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Today, at the recess, I didn’t know you were that close to Jongin” Kris caught Yixing out of guard, now he had his eyes wide open in embarrassment, he didn’t know what to say.

“I…I am not gay” That was all Yixing could say.

“Good because you should be careful with him” Kris looked at him seriously.

“What?, Why?” Yixing was confused.

“Listen, Yixing this is really serious” they stopped walking when they arrived to the bus stop and looked at him firmly.

“Have you ever wonder why everybody stare at him when he passes?  Or why of a sudden he kissed you in the middle of the school?” Yixing was listening and looking at Kris carefully, because he had the same questions but he didn’t know what that meant.

“Yixing, he’s a playboy, he s everybody in front of him” Yixing widened his eyes even more “everybody in this school knows that that’s why they are always staring at him and talking about him” .

“That explain why the girls are always looking at him with lust” Yixing tried to organize his mind.

“No, not just the girls, when I said he ed everybody in front of him its literal” Yixing now was terrified, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing, now he wasn’t looking at Kris.

“I’m telling you to warn you, for what I’ve seen he’s chasing you with that objective in mind, Yixing you are his next target” he looked at Kris shocked, he couldn’t believe it, he needed time to think about what he just heard.

“See you tomorrow” Kris said goodbye when the bus arrived, Yixing just bowed him and climbed the bus.

Yixing thought about what Kris told him the whole road and even at home, so he decided that he couldn’t believe such a thing, he knows Jongin was weird but he was his friend. But then he remembered the kiss he gave him and the things he told him when they first met,  what if Kris was right?, then Jongin didn’t see Yixing as a friend as he did but as something he can do whatever he please.

That explains why he didn’t stop his friends today, I doesn’t mean anything for Jongin he had been just playing with me, Yixing you are a perfect idiot how could you even dare to feel something about that stupid kiss.

Yixing was burning in anger he even started blaming out loud in Chinese, throwing and hitting everything in front of him “Yahh how you could be so stupid” he was shouting at the moment his father opened the door of his room and saw him going crazy.

“Yixing what’s wrong with you?” Yixing stopped when he notices his father was there.

“I don’t know I was making the same question” Yixing answered still furious.

“Are you ok son?” His father asked again.

“Yes, it’s jist the hormones you know I’m fine dad” Yixing said tring to calm himself and his father.

“Ok, just deal with it without hurting yourself” His father conceded starting to leave.

“Dad may I ask you something” Yixing stopped him and he turned his look back.

“What is it?”

“Do I look … weak?” Yixing asked him hopeful.

“Like a cup of porcelain” His father answered frankly making Yixing feel even more disappointed.

“Wait are you hesitating about your uality? “ His father asked Yixing who rolled his eyes in frustration.

“Dad you are not helping at all” Yixing told him while pushing him out of his room, and closing the door against him. He couldn’t be mad with his father he was inexperience about giving advices to a teenager, that used to be his mother’s job.

 

----------

 

The next morning Yixing was still mad so he just ignored and avoided Jongin the whole day, he didn’t even went behind the building because he knew he was going to be there, neither go to the cafeteria, instead of that he reunited with Kris and his friend Chanyeol who was a quiet funny guy, they were talking about basketball the whole time but when Chanyeol left he could be able to meet Kris a little better, and how he is good at math and speaking foreign languages, they spent a lot of time talking about each other, until they had to go back to classes.

Jongin was burning in and outside for the scene he was watching, his Yixing was talking and smiling with Kris, while he waited the whole recess for him on his usual place and now they were laughing together, “No Yixing that dimple is mine, just mine you can show it to anyone else” Jongin said to himself looking how Kris was saying goodbye walking away of him.

Jongin didn’t think it twice and quickly approached to Yixing who had started to leave too, he grabbed him from the arm and take him aside the building when nobody else was and pushed him against the fence facing him. Yixing was getting tired of been always against a wall, he tried to move away but Jongin held him from his shoulders, then both eyes found with the same anger on them.

“I saw you with Kris, That’s why you have been avoiding me the whole day? Are you now flirting with that giraffe?” Jongin claimed him furious.

“That’s not of your business” Yixing answered in the same way.

“Yes, that’s of my business, because no one can see you nor touch you specially that guy because you are mine from head to toe” Jongin shout him.

“So nobody can touch me?” Yixing repeated and Jongin shook his head. “Then why did you let your friends hit e yesterday?” Yixing faced him taking away his hands from his shoulders and Jongin’s expression changed. “Yes Jongin, I saw you too, I saw you running away, and first I was wonderin why my ‘friend’ Jongin would do something like that” Yixing was now being very confident facing Jongin who was mute.

“But now I know, I know who you are and I also know your hobby, I’ll tell you that I almost believed you wanted to be my ‘friend’, now I know that all this time you were just trying to with me, I was just your easy target”. Yixing said furious at the statement, and Jongin was now avoiding Yixing’s eyes giving a step back.

“Wait Yixing I can explain you…” Jongin tried to talk but Yixing stopped him.

“You have nothing to explain I have already confirmed everything, at first I couldn’t believe it was true but now I see it is, and let me tell you something you make me sick, I’m not as weak as it seems” Yixing eneded with his mind full of feelings and walked away.

“Wait Yixing!...” Jongin tried to stop him but he couldn’t, “Yixing I love you” Jongin whispered with no one around to hear him.

He was the weakest now, he didn’t know what to do or say, the roles had reversed and this time the little prey had shot the hunter right in the heart.

 

 

 

 


A/N: OMG this is so dramatic I know, but what can I say I love drama, I'll update as soon as I can.

Let me warn you: Here comes even more drama. ^^

I hope you like it, please comment.

Thank you for reading.