How should love feel?

A Hard Prey

After the discussion with Yixing, Jongin spent the most difficult week of his life, he tried so hard to fix the situation with Yixing but he was always ignoring and avoiding him, he wasn’t been the person he used to be a few weeks ago and that was confusing him.

“Yah! Kim Jongin what’s wrong with you?”  Luhan asked him concerned.

“Yeh hyung we are worried about you” Sehun added.

Everyone on the table had the same question, Jongin looked at them he could see it on their faces, he finished chewing the ramen he was eating before answer them.

“There is nothing wrong with me, I don’t know what are you talking about” Jongin said trying to hide his problems taking another mouthful of ramen.

“You can lie whatever you want but I know you really well and you are not the same these day, you have not bulling weirdoes with us, you have not been chasing anyone… dude you have not even smiled” Luhan  explained him.

“What’s disturbing you? Perhaps are you in love?” Jongdae asked surprised making Jongin choke with the ramen.

"Hyung are you really in love?" Sehun asked again while Jongin was trying to recover the air.

"Yes of course he is, who is it? Do we know her or him?" Jongdae was now interrogating, Jongin just nodded slowly.

"Wait wasn't it one of your rules never fall in love?" Luhan told him, making Jongin reflexing about what was happening with him, he shouldn't be acting like that, he shouldn’t be paying too much attention to Yixing he was just a failed hunting.

"Yes you are right I can't love I’m a playboy" Jongin needed to continue with his life now that Yixing had forgot him that was the only way he could be able to forget Yixing.

----

Yxing now spent most of the recess time alone as it used to be, he kind of liked it been alone with no one else to worry about just himself reading a book and listening some music on the garden, some days Kris and Chanyeol took him to the gym to play basketball he was even starting to appreciate the basketball and their company everything was fine, be was beginning to forget Jongin, or that was what he thought.

Yixing was walking through the hall when he could see Jongin talking or in other words flirting with a girl, he was looking and smiling at her in a way where it was noticeable the intentions he had, and for some reason Yixing felt a sensation inside that was burning him, he quickly went back to his way to leave that scene behind.

‘What’s wrong with you Yixing?’ he didn’t know what was happening with him, he knew it was not anger, nor sadness but it couldn’t be jealous, Why would he fell jealous about him, he hatted Jongin for using him, but at the same time he was beginning to feel empty because Jongin gave him a friendship he never had before no matter it was all fake, anyway that wasn’t a reason to feel jealous, ‘I’m not gay’ he remembered to himself.

Yixing was headed to the bus stop lost in his thoughts when from nowhere or at least it seemed like so, Luhan and his retinue of idiots appeared in front of him.

“What is this? It looks like my favorite bastard is again day dreaming, were you dreaming with me?” Luhan said with a smirk on his face.

“If I dream with you then it would be a nightmare instead of a dream” Yixing answered as slow as he could but all of them heard them and all of them laughed except by Luhan, who rolled his eyes and pulled Yixing from the shirt with one hand.

“Do you want to play with me? Because of this now you will do my homework the whole month bithc!” Luhan ordered him with their faces almost touching, Luhan released him for a second.

“No” Yixing said without expression on his face.

“What did you said?” Luhan asked surprised and pissed.

“I said, I won’t do it… ” Yixing repeated and received a closed fist punch on his left cheek near of the eye. Yixing lost his balance and fell to the ground where was received with a kick on the stomach, right after, someone gave him another on his back, Yixing noticed that not just Luhan was hitting him, the four guys where punching and kicking him. Yixing not been able to answer he just laid in fetal position and covered his face with his arms, regrettably he couldn’t covered the pain he was feeling in his entire body.

Luhan forced Yixing to stand up just to punch him again on the face this time near of the mouth, Yixing could tasted the blood on his mouth. “I will teach you how to talk to your owner” Luhan was about to give him another on the same spot and Yixing closed his eyes to receive it, but it never arrived.

Yixing slowly opened his eyes to find Kris holding Luhan’s wrist.

“Release him, now” Kris ordered Luhan furious.

“Or what?” Luhan asked fearless.

Kris punched Luhan on the eye thus Luhan released Yixing. Luhan was about to answer the blow but Kris didn’t allowed it,  Luhan’s friends were about to interfere but Kris wasn’t alone, his friends stopped them.

It weren’t necessary so many bangs to make Luhan and his friend step back, Luhan looked at Yixing with those creepy eyes of him before guiding his group to leave the place, Yixing was still dizzy for the wounds they left him, he didn’t know what to say, do or think his mind was in blank when Kris touched his shoulder making Yixing whine in pain and bringing him back to the earth.

“Are you ok?” Kris asked him worried, he tried to touch Yixing’s red cheek but he moved away quickly.

“Yes, hyung I’m fine thanks to you-“Yixing smiled and bow in gratitude to the guys in front of him.

“Those guy almost killed you are you sure you’re ok?” Chanyeol said a little bit worried.

“You better stay around us if you don’t want them to try it again” Suho suggested him with a bright smile.

“Yes I’m fine I better go home now before my dad gets worried” Yixing said trying to go out of there as fast as he could but as soon as he started walking Kris stopped him, Yixing turned back a little to meet Kris’ eyes.

“Let me take you home” Kris offered with a worried look on his eyes, Yixing felt touched by his worries but he didn’t wanted to be a nuisance for them especially for Kris.

“Don’t worry hyung, I’m fine and thank you again for helping me out” Yixing said trying to smile at them to show he was ok, Kris let him go after that.

Yixing kept walking and as soon as he disappeared from the others’ view he held himself from the tree nest to him and whined in pain, he some of the parts of his body that were hurting him the most, his whole body was killing him even his legs were shaking trying to hold him stand.

It took him a while to catch his breath again to keep walking home that seen to be at the other side of the world this day, Yixing eve laughed at himself when he noticed he was walking like an 80 year old woman.

We he arrived home he tried to walk in rally quiet so his father wouldn’t see him with his red face, but it was useless, he found him when he was up stairs, and he found it.

“What happened to you?” His father said holding his chin u.

“As you can guess they played soccer with me and I was the ball” Yixing joked in attempt to make thisg a bit better, but his father didn’t laughed.

“You just left the old school for the same reason, why are you always finding troubles?”  His father asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“I never look for them, I don’t even talk to people trying to avoid this kind of situations, but I guess I really look like a punching bag that everybody can hit at will” Yixing explained more in frustration than in joke.  

“You are right maybe that’s the reason, I will try to find a solution, meanwhile take care of that wounds”The father finally said before leaving.

When Yixing tried to walk again the pain came back to his body, “Luhan, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Sehun all of you will die as soon as I can move properly again” Yixing said to himself while taking away his dirty uniform. But then he remembered, it could have been worst if Kris, Chanyeol, Tao and Suho hadn’t come to help him out.

 

-----

 

Jongin was on his room ling on his bed and looking at the ceiling, thinking about a lot of thing he had on his head, about why wasn’t he the same he used to be a few weeks ago?, why does he has a heartache killing him right now?, He has thought about what Yixing told him a couple of day ago, he knew he was a bad person, Jongin knew he was hurting a lot of people but he never cared about it because the way Yixing looked at him that day made him realized the garbage  he really is, Jongin couldn’t take out of his mind the look of contempt and disgust Yixing had on his beautiful eyes that day.

Jongin tried to forget him returning to his habits searching for someone to hunt, but it wasn’t the same, now he doesn’t even had lustful thought’s over Yixing he just wanted to kiss him, him and hug him so hard, he had to admit that at first he really wanted to him but not now, now Jongin just wanted to protect him from everybody, even from himself and make him his.

“What is this Jongin? You have never thought like that before, why now? Why him?” Jongin asked to himself sitting on his bed, “Is this love or just an obsession? And if it’s love should I tell him or he will hate me even more?”.

 “Mau” He got his answer from Chen Chen who was in front looking at him.

“How to know if it’s love?, I have never loved someone else just my mother but she doesn’t count, but at the same time I have never felt so miserable for someone else before” Jongin kept talking to himself.

“Mau” Chen Chen meowed again.

“Are you giving me love advices Chen Chen?” Jongin laughed at Chen Chen while carrying it.

 

----------

 

 

“What happened with all of you?” Jongin asked when he saw his friend taking his sit on” the table of the cafeteria with a lot of bruises and wounds on the face.

“Kris Wu, that happened” Kyungsoo said without looking at Jongin.

“What?”  Jongin was still confused.

“Where have you been by the way? Yesterday the basketball team headed by Kris Wu interfered in our business” Sehun who was sitting beside Jongin explained him completely mad.

“I was just trying to find a new prey as you said, which business are we talking about and why Kris’ team would interfere?”  Jongin interrogated Luhan who was at his left.

“A weirdo called me so we were teaching him some manners using our method” Luhan said, Jongin knew what were they talking about even he has used that method before. “Then I when I was about to finish with that idiot Kris stopped me, I was going to put him on his place too but his crew came from nowhere and beat us” Luhan kept narrating.

“We could have won but we were already tired because of the freak” Jongdae gave him an excuse.

“Maybe he’s his current prey, did you know he’s a playboy too, just that he’s not as good and popular as you hyung” Sehun told while eating his rice, Jongin was still confused.

“Who are we talking about? Who is this freak you were beating?” Jongin asked confused trying to understand the story he was hearing.

“I think you know him, is the weird Chinese with lost face, Yixing I think is his name” Kyungsoo explained, Jongin could feel his blood freezing and his whole body getting tense at the shock.

“Argh don’t even name him in front of me he makes me sick, I admit he’s kind of cute, if he wasn’t the idiot he is I would have ed him by myself but right now I just want to kill that freaking ” Luhan said not waiting what Jongin did.

“How did you called him?” Jongin pulled Luhan from his coat and looked at him furious.

“What’s wrong with you Jongin?” Luhan shout freeing himself from Jongin’s grab with his eyes wide open.

“You better don’t touch him, watch him or talk about him from now on, or I will have to ‘Teach you some manners’” Jongin threatened Luhan really loud, the whole cafeteria was looking at them in shock, but he didn’t care and just ran out of the cafeteria looking for Yixing, thanks to his stupid friends he was worried about him.

Jongin has never fight with Luhan before even though he know he’s an he was his friend, right now he wanted to beat him so  hard but he knew it wasn’t his fault, it was Jongin’s he never told them Yixing was his friend, that’s why he was forgiving his life today. Then Jongin realized something, he shout his best friend in defense of Yixing that was the proof he needed to know it was love and not just a whim.

Jongin ran faster now that he knew the name of his feelings, he found him alone in one of the classrooms resting his face over an open book and listening music and looking through the window as always, Jongin knew the reason of why he was always hiding of the world and he wanted bring him out of that bubble around him and protect him so he wouldn’t need to hide again. But first he needed to get into the bubble in which was already cast out.

Jongin slowly approached him once he was beside Yixing he could noticed a big bruise on his cheek near of his eye.

 Yixing had his eyes closed and had his earphones plugged in so he didn’t realized that Jongin was there.

 Jongin slowly approached his face to Yixing’s and gently kissed Yixing on his temple…

 

 


A/N: I hope you like this chapter I know it took me a lot to do it but, later is better than never.

I just wanted to ask for your help I have dilemma between if a should do this story or not so please let me know if you want to read scenes [M] or you prefere it to continue pure ^^ so this way I can make my decision.

Thak you for your help.