Looking for the 30th

A Hard Prey

Another day in the morning Jongin was getting ready for school some people doesn’t like school but he does, not for the classes of course but to try to hunt another prey ‘till now Jongin is the top playboy of the school he has kissed, ed and breaking hearts 29 times already but he wasn’t focused just in girls, but in boys too, that made the hunting even more interesting for him.

His last victim was an easy girl it happened two weeks ago, Jongin had to stop because the stupid girl was trying to trap him saying she was pregnant that was a terrible experience of course she was lying, but now Jongin has decided that he was going to stop chasing girls… just for a while, after the break the playboy is ready to find someone to play with.

While Jongin was approaching to the school he was thinking what king of man would he like to chase now, it would be his 30th victory so it has to be special, once he cross the school’s doors he started hearing the people’s murmurs around him like usual, now he even liked it this kind of attention, he knows that everybody talks about how lustful he is but at the same time they all are wishing to be his next prey even his old preys are looking for a second shot. But Jongin has a simple rule for himself: No second shots and no love without any exception. It was really easy for him since nobody has made him feel something special to deserve it.

A girl approached him with something on her hand “oppa I made this for you, please enjoy it” The girl gave him the bag without making eye contact, Jongin grabbed it and then she leaved so fast. This kind of things happened every day and why not, he was the most handsome boy in the school; tall, tanned skin, bright smile he had the whole package, even the straight guys couldn’t avoid looking at him.

After the first period of classes it was time for the recess Jongin was crossing the cafeteria looking for his group of friends sitting at the bottom as usual every girl and some other males were staring at him while he was walking.

“Yah hyung over here!” Sehun shout from the table they were occupying.

While he was approaching he noticed something new, a lonely boy sitting on an empty table at the corner,  hi couldn’t see his face at first sight because he was holding a book over his face. That table has always been empty because nobody wanted to sit next to Jongin’s group, so it’s obvious that he’s new over here.

“Hey guys” Jongin salute his friends in genral, taking his sit on the table.

“Yah dude we were worried about you” Luhan said first.

“Yes hyung what happened to you the earth swollwed you?” Sehun asked.

“You are all overacting I absent just for two days” Jongin answered trying to calm his friends down.

“Then you won’t talk about what happened to you right?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Not yet” Jongin answered shaking his head.

“So then do you have a new prey in mind?” Jongdae said fully curious.

“Yes. Since it’ll be my 30th time it has to be special,… I’m looking for a ” Jongin said lowering his voice so nobody else were able to listen.

“Boy or girl?” Luhan asked in low voice.

“Boy” nobody said anything elese.”By the way who’s that?” Jongin said looking at the boy on the window he saw before making everybody to look at him.

“It’s the new, he came from China he’s a completely weirdo” Luhan said with cocky face.

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo ask confused.

“He is in most of my classes, he never says a word and he is always looking at the window, maybe he’s a retard” Luhan explained.

“Don’t be so mean maybe he just can’t speak Korean” Jongdae said looking at Luhan.

“If he can’t understand the least he can do is listen to the people around him to learn the language, but look at him hi's never paying attention at what is around him, in conclusion he’s a retard” Luhan argued with his point of view, Jongin turned to see the boy they were talking about, what caught his attention was thet he was just drinking milk.

When suddenly the boy lowered the book he was reading to drink the rest of his milk, Jongin got shocked by what he saw, and the ‘weirdo’ was actualy a beautiful one, with his skin as withe as snow, pumped lips, small nose, chocolate hair and eyes, he was wearing a purple earphones. Jongin gulped so hard when a drop of milk slid down his long neck, a neck that was begging him to it with no mercy.

The new boy looked in his cellphone and stood up taking his book and milk carton with him, Jongin didn’t hesitated and followed him outside the cafeteria.

“Hey Jongin where are you going? it isn’t time to go back in yet” Luhan yelled him but hi didn’t turned back, Luhan was right there were still a few minutes of recess then where is this guy going?, Jongin thought while following him not so near but not so far away to one of the gardens behind the principal building.

He finally stopped in front of a hole in the wall, Jongin hode himself in the corner of the building to see what he was doing, the boy introduced his hands on the hole taking out a grey kitten, they boy smiled widely which made Jongin’s heart stopped for a bunch of seconds, that nice guy had a beautiful single dimple on his right cheek, how unique was that?. Then the boy took out of his coat a new milk carton and kneeling on the floor he started feeding the kitty without stop smiling, then started talking to it in chinese, ‘Such a weirdo talking with animals’ Jongin thought but the truth is that Jongin’s heart has started pounding so fast.

When the kitten finished eating the ‘beautiful weirdo’ stood up and put the cat in its stead, Jongin then run back to the front of the school he had to think on how to trap his new prey.

 

 

The bell has ran and it was time to go back to classes, Jongin entered the chemistry classroom and surprisingly there was his ‘beautiful weirdo’ sitting at the bottom looking through the window as Luhan said, Jongin half smiled at the fortune the at least he shared a class with him and slowly approached to him.

“Yah!” Jongin called his attention and the boy turned to look at him, the first Jongin thought was that he had a beautiful chocolate eyes in where anybody could get lost.

“You are on my chair” of course it wasn’t he just wanted to hear his voice, but it was in vain, the boy just took his books and moved to the chair beside and kept looking at the window, Jongin rolled his eyes in frustration for his failed plan, at least Jongin proved he does understand Korean.

From that position Jongin couldn’t read the name tag of the boy beside him. During the class 50% of the boy’s attention was on class and the other 50% on the window, while 100% of Jongin’s was on the boy. What the hell was that? He hasn’t glanced at Jongin not even once despite his constant harassment.

When the class finishes Jongin was waiting for the boy outside the classroom, as expected he was the last to leave, when he crossed the door Jongin pulled him from the arm and wall fanned him, The boy opened his eyes widely in shock, he tried to rise his hand to his head to knead it but Jongin held it and look at his name tag then to his face.

“So your name is Yixing?” Yixing nodded quickly , “Are you mute?” this time Yixing shook his head “I can’t hear you, are you mute?” Jongin screamed hitting the wall near Yixing’s head making him bend and shake in fear.

“N…No” he stammered, now looking dow.

“Do you know who I am, Yixing?” Jongin asked him still supporting his hand on the wall.

“N…No”

“Well I’m the boss around here and everybody do whatever I want them to do, so I suggest you to do the same or something bad could happen with your beautiful face and I don’t want that to happen, have you understood? Yixing” Jongin warned him holding his chin.

“Y…Yes” Yixing answered still looking down.

“Good boy, you also may know I use to praise those who are good” Jongin said with a smirk on his face and caressing his right cheek with his thumb before leaving him alone.