Xiao and Myao

Life As Kim Namjoon's Younger Sister. (HIATUS)
"______!" They're is a soft voice calling for me from behind me. 
 
"Oh, um who are you?" I ask when I turn around.
 
"I'm Xiao and this is Myao!" Xiao introduces and Myao simply sends a curt nod in my direction. These were the boys that fought with V and Jung Kook right? It's pretty evident, with the cut on Xiao's cheek and the slight bruise below Myao's eye.
 
"Annyeong Xiao, Myao," I smile and Xiao grins back at me, Myao gives me a slight smile. I'm guessing Myao's going to be really hard to get through to.
 
"We're in your math class, and Ms.Xuang said you'd be our tutor since we're foriegners. I can tell you're really bright!" Xiao compliments along with his beautiful eye-smile.
 
"Thanks, and I'd love to tutor you! Is it today after school?" I ask them and Xiao nods, "Yep! We can do it at our place, but if you prefer your house we can always do it there too! Or if you don't like neither, we don't mind staying in school!" 
 
This boy is so sweet, how could V and Jung Kook even pick a fight with him? His brother..ehh.
 
"We can do it your place, actually school ends after this period which should be lunch for you guys."
 
"Yea, it is!" Xiao nods eagerly and I smile at him.
 
"Great, let's go! You can sit with me and my friends," I offer.
 
"Oh, but noona..didn't you hear what happened between us and your friends? I don't think they'll like us, I'm surprised you're acting friendly towards us," Xiao mumbles looking at his feet.
 
"Come on, you two can sit beside me," I say and Xiao smiles brightly once again.
 
"Thanks..um..noona," Myao speaks up for the first time. His voice is as soft as Xiao's and he looks like a lost baby.
 
"Don't mention it," I say and place a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.
 
---
 
"Hey guys," I say and fling myself next to Ara.
 
"Noona, what the hell are those two doing here!?" Jung Kook yells and stands up, ready to punch them.
 
"Jung Kook, stop it! They're really nice when you get to know them, so just forget about the fight and try to get along," I mumble and tap the seat next to me for Xiao and Myao.
 
"But ___! I don't think they've learned they're lesson yet, have you Xiao? Myao? Want me to show it to you again?" V grabs Xiao by the collar.
 
I'm about to yell stop when Myao speaks up with his fragile voice, "Don't you dare lay a hand on my brother." Myao's hand grabs V's wrist and throws V's hand off Xiao's collar.
 
"Who gave you permission to touch me, you f-" I cut V off with a glare.
 
"Stop, they obviously don't want to pick a fight so you shouldn't either!" I scold him and he crosses his arms, scoffs and continues burning holes into Xiao and Myao.
 
I glance to my right and ask if Xiao's alright, he pushes his straightly cut black bangs but they fall in front of his face again. "I'm fine, noona," Xiao smiles and I can see Jung Kook pretend to gag.
 
I can see Myao's hand around Xiao's waist, protectively holding him in place.
 
Myao looks at me, he has the same haircut as Xiao except Myao's hair is blonde.
 
I mean- you can see their eyes, but you can't see their eyebrows because they're bangs are that low. And they have like..nerd glasses on, except they're actual glasses. 
 
They're very attractive, they could be mistaken for Korean idols. In fact, they're hair looks so familiar, I can't put my finger on it tho. They look pure Korean but they're pure Chinese.
 
"Yah, yah noona!" Jung Kook yells from the across the table.
 
"Yes, Jung Kook?" I ask, snapping out of my daze.
 
"Aren't you supposed to be in V's house today instead of theirs!?" Jung Kook yells.
 
"Yeah," V shouts as well.
 
"I have to tutor them, I'll be back before 5 o'clock, geez," I sigh as they nag me.
 
"Yeah, ___-ah's really smart and helpful!" Xiao cheers and clasps his hands.
 
I blush from his compliments.
 
"Intelligent, not smart. If she was smart she would use her brain for things other than education as well," Namjoon oppa states.
 
"Well, I think ____-ah's really intelligent then! And so does Myao, right Myao?" Xiao taps his brother who nods, "Ne."
 
I grin at them, their brotherly love is so adorable.
 
"Well, I'll admit I didn't like you two at first. But I think you're actually pretty cool," Jimin smiles and takes another sip of his smoothie.
 
"Yeah, I'll have to agree with that," Suga says and flings an arm around Myao who slightly smiles.
 
"So, we can be friends?" Xiao grins and Jin nods, "Of course! In fact, after your tutor lessons, do you guys want to come to my house? We can have a big sleepover! You two, bangtan, Ara-ah, ___-ah, and Min-ah! My house is really, really fun to be in." 
 
Xiao tilts his head in confusion.
 
"Trust me, it is!" I say and Xiao smiles, "If noona says it's fun, I'll go."
 
"If Xiao's going, I'm coming. N-noona can you come? I don't think it'll be the best if V and Jung Kook are left with us," Myao says and Jung Kook scoffs in agreement.
 
"Course I'll come," I send him a smile.
 
"We can all go to my house after school, and we'll just wait for you three to come after tutoring," Jin smiles.
 
"That'd be great!" Xiao grins.
 
"You're so cute," I pinch his cheek and his face flushes.
 
"Thanks, noona," he mumbles and smiles at me.
 
"You're like a precious baby, oh my god," I say and ruffle his hair.
 
"And you too!" I say and pinch Myao's cheek. He gives me an ACTUAL grin for the first time before resting his head back on Xiao's shoulder.
 
---
 
"Hey, noona! I'm going to warn you, our house isn't as big as Bangtan's. We're not that rich, and um- our parents are currently working in China. They had to fly there," Xiao tells me.
 
"That's fine," I smile and continue walking.
 
"So we're walking there?" I ask them.
 
"Yeah, I hope you don't mind- it's pretty close!" Xiao says.
 
"It's fine," I giggle.
 
"We can order a can if you want, noona.." Myao offers.
 
"It's fine, you two," I laugh and continue skipping.
 
---
 
"Woah, it's smells good in here!" I say and breath in heavily.
 
It did smell good.
 
"I told you it's not that huge, I'm sorry. Our money is quite limited," Xiao apologizes.
 
"It's perfectly fine! So let's start," I chuckle and they nod.
 
---
After our tutoring session ends, we simply chat about ourselves.
 
"In case you're wondering, our aunts pay for our school and we work in a store to raise money for this apartment," Myao informs me.
 
"Oh, how about your parents? I thought they lived here," I ask and he flinches.
 
Xiao places a hand over his and replies for him, "Our parents- noona, I'm sorry for lying to you earlier but..they're-"
 
"They're dead," Myao cuts of Xiao and looks down. You can clearly see the tears dripping from his face, but his crying is silent and he's looking down.
 
That means whenever he cries, nobody will hear him..
 
"Myao, it's alright. We're going to be alright," Xiao says and caresses Myao's hand.
 
Although I haven't even known them for a day, seeing Myao cry is heart-breaking. He seems so protective over Xiao and I know why. He doesn't want to lose another person he loves.
 
"I just- I just wish they were here again," Myao says silently, his voice on the verge of breaking.
 
"It's alright Myao," Xiao whispers.
 
I watch them and I can't help but she'd a few tears that I wipe away quickly.
 
"I just can't believe they died," Myao says.
 
"When did they die? We can hold a funeral," I offer and Myao smiles bitterly at the ground. He sighs, "Thanks noona, but they're was already a funeral."
 
"When?" I ask, surprised.
 
Xiao speaks up.
 
"When we were 5."
 
-----———
 
I apologize for not updating!!! >^< I have a stupid thing called homework, exams, and the honors Junior society. HJS is this program for honor students, TT^TT.
 
So I hope you all are patient with me!!