Who?

Life As Kim Namjoon's Younger Sister. (HIATUS)

"Noona- noona wake up! Everyone's awake already," someone shakes my shoulders violently. "Noona, they're waiting," there's another person tugging at my arm. "Noona!" One of them flicks my forehead. I open my eyes to see Jung Kook slowly withdrawing his hand from my forehead while Xiao is sitting on my bed, shaking me, and Myao is kneeling beside my bed, tugging my arm. "You guys could be the troublesome trio," I mumble and turn over, covering my face with my pillow.

"If you don't get up, I'll carry you noona," Jung Kook threatens. My eyes shoot open and I stand up, bumping foreheads with Jung Kook, "I'm up, I'm up!" Jung Kook rubs his forehead, "Yea, I kinda noticed." Xiao lets out a little giggle, "Lets give noona time to ready herself up." "Ne," Myao agrees and stands up. He doesn't move until Xiao takes his hand. "Jung Kook Hyung, that means you too," Xiao says and Jung Kook groans. "I know, I'm coming," Jung Kook says and stops behind them, his hand still feeling his forehead.

---

"Hey, ______-ah! Come sit next to me," V says and pats a seat next to him on the dining table. I sit beside him and look around the tanks. "Where's Jung Kook and Myao?" I ask, taking notice that they weren't there. "They went to spend the whole day racing," V mumbles and takes a sip of his drink.

"All done!" V yells and stands up, placing his dishes in the sink. "Xiao, I'll wait 'till your done," V says and throws an arm around Xiao who smiles at him, crumbs on his lips. "Yah! At least clean your dishes!" Jin yells at V who just waves him off. "God, this kid," Jin mumbles and starts the water. "Don't be mad, Jin Hyunggg," V says and I can see his aegyo powers. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jin says and looks away from him.

"All done V Hyung," Xiao cheers as he gives his plates to Jin. "Jin Hyung, do you want me to help you?" Xiao asks politely as he waits for Jin's reply. "Aw you're so sweet, see V! Why can't you be more like this kid!?" Jin asks as he ruffles Xiao's hair. "It's okay Xiao, go have fun, Suga will help me," Jin says and Xiao looks over at Suga who sends him a nod. "Thanks Hyungs," Xiao grins and V locks arms with him.

"Okay guys, we're off too get free things from random old ladies in stores," V announces as he swipes a pair of keys on the table and heads out. "Hey! Those are my keys!" Hoseok yells as he runs after them. "Don't care!" I hear V yell back.

"You, demon child! Hey wait- YOU'RE NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH! No! Don't- what? What are you doing!? Don't drive away from me!" I hear Hoseok yell as he comes back in empty-handed.

"I swear to god, if he gets that towed-" Jimin cuts him off. "So? You have like a million more," Jimin says as he continues munching on his food. "Shut up and eat," Hoseok barks.

---

"So, ____-ah, is there anybody on your mind?" Min asks as she places herself next to me on the bed we were sitting on. "Nobody," I say as I try to think of anyone I was currently, attracted to. "Don't lie to me," Min says and gives me one of her dead on glares. "I'm not!" I defend and look at her with offended eyes. "Sure you aren't," Ara mumbles and continues playing with her phone. "Wow- if you guys don't believe me then that's you're fault," I say and shrug, throwing my hands across my chest.

"It's Kim Taehyung, I know it is! I've seen the way you look at him," Min says as she awaits my response. "I beg to differ- it's obviously Jungkook!" Ara argues and Min scoffs. "Are you kidding me? Xiao has a better chance than Kookie," Min says and Ara laughs dryly. "Myao has a greater chance than Xiao," Ara hisses.

Luckily, Jimin barges in at the moment and when he sees Ara and Min, he begins walking backwards and out the door slowly. Before he fully leaves I launch towards him and close the door behind me. "Oh- um hey ____-ah?" He says as he looks down at me. I'm clinging into his arm for dear life at the moment.

"Hey Jimin, sorry about that," I flash him a nervous grin. "It's okay- and um," he looks at my hand that's digging into his arm. I let go immediately, "Sorry!" I straighten out my outfit and sheepishly rub the back of my neck.

He sends me a reassuring smile, "Don't worry about it." You can evidently see my fingernail marks etched in his skin, however. "Where are you going? Take me with you," I say a bit too quickly. I meant to stop after the question but I hear Ara's and Min's voices get louder so I immediately panic and say that.

"Um- I was gonna go out for some kimbap and then to the dance studio." "Me too," I say quickly and Jimin gives me a judging glance. "Oh really now? I'll treat you to some kimbap and I'd love to see you dance ___-ah," there's a sly grin plastered to his face. "What?" I blurt out, unaware of what I had said previously. "Well if you were heading to the dance studio, aren't you gonna dance?" Jimin asks. The moment he finishes his question Ara and Min swing the door open. "Yea sure, just get me out of here!" I shout and Jimin laughs making a run for the car with me clinging onto him.

I get in the back while Hoseok is already sitting in the passenger's seat and Jimin's in the driver's seat. "If we get pulled over you were the one who forced us to let you drive," Hoseok says. I stifle a giggle and Jimin glares at me. Then slowly, a smirk spread across his face, "Hoseok Hyung, ____-ah's gonna dance for us today!" Hoseok immediately turns around, "Woah. Really?" Hoseok asks in surprise and I don't do anything. "Yeah, in fact, she was heading to the dance studio too. I offered her a ride and some kimbap as an early payment," Jimin speaks for me and when Hoseok looks at Jimin, I glare at him from the mirror.

"That's cool, I'm looking forward to it," Hoseok grins at me and I force a smile. "I'm looking forward to it too," Jimin smirks at me and when Hoseok turns around I motion to him that I will kill him.

"You're such a kid _____-ah," Jimin sticks his tongue out at me.

"Right, I'm the kid here," I roll my eyes at his immaturity.