06

Chenkai/Kaichen Collection

 

Jongin was spending his Saturday afternoon at Jongdae's room. It was hot and he feels sticky, but Jongdae feels that the temperature was just right. "Hyung, do something about the weather. It feels so hot and sticky," Jongin whined as he saw his hyung got out of the shower. "What do you want me to do Jongin? How am I suppose to control the weather, I'm not a god." The older replied with an annoyed tone.
 
"Well you wouldn't feel hot and sticky at all, you just came out of the shower less than a minute ago," Jongin pointed out. Jongdae rolled his eyes and started to look for something to wear. "Why don't you do the same? Take a shower so you'll feel fresher." He suggested.
 
Where did I put that wife beater? He heard Jongin got out of his bed and he can feel his presence behind him. "Jongin wh--" he stopped what he was saying when he felt Jongin hug him from behind. He could feel the younger press his right cheek on his right shoulder and the younger's lip near his neck. "This is better," Jongin stated. Yeah, this is better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haven't updated for a while, I was just busy with school.
And I'm supposed to be doing a report right now but I just have to update this.
And I'm getting busier as the days go by.
But here's an update, hope you enjoyed it :)
Word count: 195