05

Chenkai/Kaichen Collection

THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM CHAPTER 2


 

 

After finding out Jongin’s secret, Jongdae tried his hardest to act normal around the younger; sometimes he would just try to avoid the younger. He now locks his window so Jongin couldn’t enter his room. When the younger asked why he locks it now, he would just say that it’s getting cold; winter is coming.

 

“Hyung, we don’t hang out anymore. Feels like you’re avoiding me.” Jongin whined when he got the chance to talk to his hyung one Saturday afternoon. “I’m busy Jongin, I’m about to graduate and the teachers are making our senior year feel like hell.” He used his status as a senior to be his excuse for avoiding the younger. “But hyung I missed hanging out with you,” Jongin whined some more.

 

Jongdae looked at him with fake shock, “The great almighty Kim Jongin is whining like a kid, what would the whole school say if they found out about this?” Jongin just pouted at his hyung’s response. “Hyung, they already know that I act like a kid. I’m like the maknae of the whole high school division. They baby me and I get to act all cute and stuff. They coo me every time they see me.” Jongin’s main charm is his childish, boyish, playful and honest personality; making him very popular even with his sunbaes.

 

Jongdae eventually gave up, he and the younger watched at least 5 movies until the younger has fallen asleep. Jongdae cleaned up the mess they made. He also positioned the younger to a more comfortable position on his bed. He is used to the two of them sleeping together on the same bed; they’ve been doing it since they were young. But Jongdae doubts if he should sleep with Jongin or if he should use their guest room; the thought of him sleeping in the guest room sounds so ridiculous so he just went with sleeping next to Jongin.

 

Five minutes from lying down next Jongin he felt the younger turn around and drape an arm around his waist. He tried his hardest to fake his sleep; he would always succeed in faking his sleep, he was part of the drama club after all. A few moments later he felt Jongin kiss the top of his head and whispered, “Hyung, please notice my feelings soon.”

 

 

 

•••••

I continued from chapter 2 because I thought of something else for it XD

I was supposed to be making a policy paper but I ended up making this instead. College life TT^TT

Talk to me here please, I'd be glad to talk to you there :)

Now i'll go continue my policy paper TT^TT

word count: 386