03

Chenkai/Kaichen Collection

 

 

It was a typical Saturday afternoon for Jongdae and Jongin; having a walk in the park, playing together, eating, and some tongue action, mostly from Jongin. Slobby? Yes, but it was what they usually do together. But Jongdae doesn’t think the affection Jongin is showing him is enough.

 

 

He pampers the younger so much, but the latter still wouldn’t give him the love he wants. Jongdae feeds him anything he wants, buys him everything he needs, and shower him with love every single day. But the younger remains unfazed. Jongdae knows that Jongin loves him, but Jongin is already committed to Kyungsoo; at least he thinks they are.

 

 

They were on their way to meet with Kyungsoo, Jongin was tugging Jongdae to walk faster. “Alright, I get it; you want to meet Kyungsoo faster. Chill bro, they ain’t going anywhere,” he reassured Jongin. Because Jongdae loves Jongin so much, he walked faster so the younger can meet his boyfriend.

 

 

Jongdae can see Kyungsoo playing with a ball; he let go of Jongin and the latter ran after Kyungsoo. He went to sit next to Kris who just let Kyungsoo and Jongin play. “Kris wassup?” Jongdae asked. “Oh you know, just taking Kyungsoo out for his daily walk. You know, his vet said that Kyungsoo playing with Jongin is a good idea. He said that having another dog playmate is good; but I get jealous that all Kyungsoo wants to do now is play with Jongin and not me anymore.” Kris frowned at the thought of his little Kyungsoo choosing Jongin over him. “I know what you mean bro.” Jongdae agreed and stared at the two dogs happily playing together.

 

 

 

 

I typed this using a tablet, but it got deleted so I need to re-type it again.

But I forgot most of the first part so I have to change that part.

And Kris and Jongdae are jealous because of KaiSoo XD

word count: 279