04

Chenkai/Kaichen Collection

 

Right after their performance, Chen immediately went to the van to have one of his moments alone that he values way too much. He got to his usual spot, at the very end of the back of the van. That was his spot, no one tried to take it away from him; how could they if he was always there before all of them.

 

Kai was always the next person to follow him and sit next to him. “Hyung I bought you bottled water, I’m sure you’re dehydrated from the performance.” He gave his hyung the water he offered, Chen just mumbled a little thanks. Chen didn’t drink the water immediately, he just hold it instead. Kai frowned at how unusual Chen was acting, usually his hyung would chug it down right after he gave him water.

 

“Hyung is there anything wrong?” He asked with full of concern for the older. Chen shook his head, “I’m fine Jongin. You should take a rest now, I’m sure you’re tired as well.” Jongin looked at his hyung with a worried expression. He wrapped his arms around Chen’s waist and rested his head on his hyung’s shoulder. “Hyung can you sing me a song please?” Chen sang him his lullaby; the younger always ask him to sing for him whenever he wants to take a deep sleep. He too fell asleep right after singing the younger a song.

 

A few moments later, the rest of EXO made their way to the vehicle. “Hey you guys! Pizza is on me!” Lu Han shouted after opening the car door; the other members shouted and did their own versions of whoop whoops and yeahs outside the car. He stopped on his track and covered his mouth when he noticed the two sleeping people cuddling at the back. When everyone saw the reason why Lu Han stopped, they took out their phones and captured a photo of the two Jongs cuddling.

 

 

 

 

•••••

heeeey, I don't really know what I'm trying to say here.

i just made this, aside from the reason of chenkai, is because i made a poster for it.

i'm not good at making posters, but i made most of my stories' poster myself.

and i like the poster since it's not actually a poster but a photo collage XD

so what can you say about the poster? and of course your comment about the chapter as well XD

word count: 321

and here's a bonus ChenKai