02

Chenkai/Kaichen Collection

A Monday morning class is boring and probably the most annoying class of the whole week. Not having enough sleep the nights before to finish the papers due for the week is probably what makes it more irritating than usual. Jongdae made his way to his seat at the back of the room and made sure to glare at anyone who tries to disturb his remaining inner peace. Jongin, on the other hand didn't notice his hyung's mood.

 

"Hyung, can I borrow some of your notes from your algebra class last year, I have algebra this year and my notes aren't enough for the upcoming exams and I can't rely on Sehun since he uses his notebook as---" Jongdae stopped him from blabbering non stop by shoving a bread, his supposed breakfast, into Jongin's mouth. "Jongin, shut up. I'll give you all my notes from last year if it would make you leave my classroom right now." Jongdae said with his last piece of patience intact.

 

Jongin swallowed the bread whole and nodded. He smiled at Jongdae, thanked him and left the room. After school, they both walked home together, being neighbors they decided that they would go home together. If one wouldn't be able to go home early, the other would patiently wait. Jongdae gave his notes to Jongin. Being the lazy person Jongin was, he jumped from Jongdae's room to his since their room was completely adjacent to each other and all you would need to do is jump to go to the other's room. "Hyung, I'll return your notes after the exam period! Thank you!" Jongin shouted from his room. "Just don't forget to pay me with a box of chocolates!" Jongdae shouted back.

 

Chocolates are Jongdae's kryptonite, he'd never go on a day without being able to eat a piece. After the exams period Jongdae was looking for his notebook in algebra, he needed something from his notebook but he can't remember where he placed it. He looked at his window and saw that Jongin was still awake since his light was still on. He finished the chocolate he was eating and swiped his mouth using his thumb.

 

After snacking, he jumped to go to the other's room. He looked around and saw that no one was there. He went to Jongin's study table to see if his notes would be there. He saw an open notebook on the table with formulas, he decided to switch the page and saw that his name was written all over the page. He flipped it again and saw a gigantic heart and what he assumesbto be a sketch of him. He heard footsteps from the outside, he took itas his cue to leave and fled the room through the window.

 

He was right though, just after safely landing in his room, Jongin entered his. He saw how the younger went to pick his clothes near the table and how he picked up the notebook as if he saw something wrong with it. Jongdae made sure he left the room without a trace. "Hyung did you go to my room?" Jongin shouted. "No! Why would I?" He shouted back. "Nothing, I just saw a smudge of chocolate on my notebook, are you sure you didn't enter my room earlier?" Jongin insisted. Jongdae's eyes widened.

 

 

•••••

Heeeey i posted another one.

Grammar and spelling may be more off than usual since i made this at school using mobile.

I will edit this later when I get home.

Hope you enjoyed it, please comment :)

word count: 555

can you believe that, i managed to make a 555 drabble whatnot within 30 minutes only XD