01

Chenkai/Kaichen Collection

 

 

“Jongin stop doing that.” Jongdae yelled at the younger fearing that the other would further injure his self by bouncing on the bed. “But hyung, it’s so fun. Your bed is so bouncy.” Jongin continued to jump on the said bed.

 

“It maybe bouncy, but it still is my bed, so I’d like to have it intact so I could sleep at it at night.” Jongin stopped his bouncing and sat at the edge of the bed. “But hyung, you can always sleep without the bed frame, remember what we do when we were still kids?” He then grabbed Jongdae and made him jump on the bed.”

 

“Jong-Jongin st-stop. You’re making me fe-feel dizzy.” Jongin stopped and lay on the bed while hugging Jongdae tightly. “I missed you hyung.” Jongin buried his face on the crook on Jongdae’s neck. “I missed you too; I wish you’d go to a university near here so you can stay with me. Or you can move from the country side and stay here with me to finish school.” He then rubbed the younger’s back.

 

“Hyung, can I sleep here with you tonight?” Jongin asked half asleep already. “Sure thing,” Jongdae continued to rub his back; he started to sing the younger a lullaby he always sang when they were younger. He fell asleep almost right after he finished the song.

 

Jongdae woke up to something, rather someone, nibbling on his shoulder. He opened his right eye to find Jongin looking rather focused on nibbling on his shoulder. “Do you really have to wake up like that Jongin?” he asked with his husky morning voice. Jongin didn’t stop his nibbling. “Fine, I get it. Your hungry already, let me cook our breakfast.” He tried to squirm out of Jongin’s grip but the latter denied him of his desire. “Hyung, you’re tastier.”

 

 

•••••

 

heeeey, first drabble is out.

what do you think so far? i so right?

credits to the owner of the picture

word count: 306