chp. 9

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother


The bright colour on the sky slowly has change with the dark one plus it’s raining hard outside.  Now it’s just Saera and L again without Hyosung who go to her friend’s house after dinner said she will came later at night because she had to do some project. The house became more and more silent. Its kind of creepy and Saera really didnt like it.

“Hey.. do you want to watch movie?” L broke the silence.

Saera blinked for a moment. Movie? Well, it won’t bite if she watch it once right, so Saera nodded her head and after cleaning up her food she walking to the watching room. She saw L already there looking for the right movie to watch.

“What movie do you want to watch?” L asked.

Saera just shrugged and sat. “Anything is fine for me.”

“Really?” He smirked. “Then how about yadong movie?”

Saera eyes got big and almost get choked. “Ya-Yah! Don’t you have any normal movie?”

L laughed really hard. “ Why? Its fun for sure.” He raising his eyesbrow.

“Fun for you.” Saera rolling her eyes. “If you dont have any normal movie then I will be off.”

“Yah I’m just kidding. Here here. Its a cool movie for watch.” He said and inserted the dvd to the player. “I’m sure you will enjoyed it.”

You waiting the movie started with anticipation. It’s started with a teenage girl who has to babysitting kids alone in a luxurious house and she didn’t know that there was a killer who watch all over her activity. After 30 minutes later Saera started flinched and placed her hand on her face whenever the creepy background music started playing. She even can’t sit straight towards the television anymore.

L eyes which at first watched the movie now didn’t even pay attention to that boxshaped thing. He found that it more interesting to watched over that girl action. Silly girl, if she afraid why she forced herself to watch it. His lips forming a small smile.

Finally to Saera relief the movie has to the end. She released a long breath and looked at L who watched the movie calmly without even move from his seat. “Do you not scared?” She asked.

“What?” L looked her.

Saera pointed her finger to the television. “Have you ever watch this movie before?”

“Nope. Why?”

“How can you watch the movie like it was a boring movie? Are you not scared?” Saera questionly looked at him.

“well, I’m not scaredy cat like someone else.” His smirk showed up.

Saera cheeks got red. “I- I’m not afraid! Atleast I didn’t scream.” She defended herself.

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” He said and got up from his seat.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Saera qucikly followed his action.

“Toilet. Do you want to come with me?” L casually said.

Saera cheeks got red once again. “Oh, em, no. I will wait here.”

While waiting Saera eyes wandering around the living room. She realized that the living room was so spacious and full of things but it also felt so empty. She was wondering how L felt when he was alone at home especially when the maid were not around. While Saera in her own world, the thunder rumbling loudly and suddenly the light was out.

Saera got afraid because she was alone in living room and L has not comeback yet. Saera walked slowly in order not to bumped things in the living room and silently cursed why she didn’t bring her phone. She can’t see anything the corridor was too dark. Didn’t know what to do anymore Saera just sat, hugged her knees to her chest. When the thunder rumbling again she hid her face in her arms, trembling in fear.

L was in his way back to living room stopped when the light suddenly out. He just shrugged and keep walking to living room without any difficulty. He just arrived  and didn’t find Saera in the living room. He looked around and saw Saera sat down and found Saera sit with her head bent down. Thought something happen to Saera he quickly came to her.

“hey! Are you al- ” but before he could speak all his word completely lost. He felt his body became numb and his heart beating hard.

It was even hard to him to breath because Saera hug him tightly.