chp. 6

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother

im sorry if you found any grammar mistake~

enjoy reading ^^


Here I go..

I just took a deep breath and start walking to my class. Myungsoo? You asking where was that devil? Well, he left me. That devil said he wanted to met his friends first so that’s why now I’m alone and he said he will protect me? Now I just realized how stupid I’m for believed what he said earlier.

When I walked on the hallway, my thought was proven. Some of his fangirls were whispering and looked at me from head to shoes like I’m such an alien. I could not look at them so I just walked quickly pass them all to reach my classroom but suddenly one of them stood in front of me, made me stopped.

I sighed. “what?”

“so you are the girl that everyone talked about? L’s stepsister?” she asked while her eyes scanned me.

I sighed. “you already know the answer. Can you move?”

She scoffed. “let me tell you, just because you are L’s stepsister doesn’t mean that you can act rude to me.”

Oh my god.. why I have to deal with this b*tch..

I rolled my eyes. “whatever.. can you move? I don’t want be late.”

“I know why your mom wants to marry with L’s dad. Because… your Mom wants his money, am I right? Your mom such a .”

Then my hands moved to her cheek. The other students made a loud gasp. I slapped her.

“Yah?!” her eyes was open wide.

“How dare you slap me!” she trying to slap me but I grabbed her hand.

“That serves you right. You didn’t know about my family. So shut up your damn big mouth and mind your own bussiness.”

“you little-…”

“what’s going on here?”

L appeared with his bestfriends, Sungyeol, Sungjong,and Hoya.

I released that girl hand’s. “nothi-“

“oppa!! she slap me!” that girl whined to L with her disgusting aegyo voice which made me want to throw up. She also showed my hand print on her face.

“why did she slap you?” he asked that girl.

“I just asked her were you oppa stepsister and she answered with really bad manner so I told her don’t be like that. But then she slapped me and said to mind my own business.” She pouting.

Ugh.. that girl really disgusting..

“ya.. “ his voice realized me.

“can’t you be nice to her? She only asked you. Don’t be like that to my fans.”

“mwo?” I scoffed. I can’t believe this. He is on her side? Unbelievable..

“however..” he continued.

“I don’t mind you to slap her.”

Some students were gasped and then whispering. I looked at him with are-you-serious face. He just showed his emotionless face and shrugged his head.

“your mom now is my mom too. So, I don’t like other people talk bad things about my family.”

How does he know? I surprised.

That girl widened her eyes, totally shocked.

“so.. if once again I heard someone talking about my family. They have to deal with me.”

He then walked to face that girl.

“do you understand?” his face didn’t show any emotion but I knew that he didn’t joke about what he said earlier.

“ye-yes..” that girls stuttering answered him. Her face was pale and she didn’t even trying to make an eye contact with him anymore.

“good.” Then he walked back to my side.

“let’s go now. You don’t want to be late right, sister?” he put his hand on your shoulder and smirked.

“mwo- yah! Put your hand away from me!” I struggling.

“shireo~” he then walked away with me beside him and his bestfriend.

Other students looked at us and started whispering again. Ugh.. I really hate this!

“yah! Stop this! I don’t want your fangirls attack me again just like that!” I kept struggling. Argh.. why he is really strong..

“no need to worry. I will protect you again. Just like before.”

“tsk.. no need. I can handle my own problem.”

“but… thanks.” I thanked him.

L stopped walking and turn his head to me.

“if you want to say thank you, said this.. ‘thank you myungsoo oppa’.”

“mwo?! I won’t said something ridiculous like that!” I blushed. Damn! He really a devil!

“why? It isn’t hard right?” he smirked.

“can you just tell me to do another thing?”

“nope.”

“please~” I begged.

“if its no.. then NO.”

Oh damn! It’s really embarrassing! I lost my pride today!

I took a deep breath, trying to hold my shy.

“palli.. I’m waiting!”

“thank you op-..oppa” aish.. why I have to stuttering like this!

“mwo?”

“oppa, thank you.” I repeated once again.

“I can’t hear you. Talk more louder.”

“ya-yah! I said it twice! It’s your fault if you didn’t hear it!” I blushed hard. My face now was red as tomato.

He just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“anytime for you.”


hiii dear readers!! ^^

finally i can update this story.. im really sorry for making you guys waiting *bow*

honestly, beside that im busy with my school stuff, im also lacking idea to update this story. so thats why it take a longer time for me to update. anyway, i hope you enjoying my update today.

comment and subcribe are lovelyz <3 kkk~