chp. 5

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother

i'm sorry if you guys find any typos and grammer mistake.. english is not my first language =_=

thanks to you guys who comment to my story ^^

so enjoy the story and give your comment please ;)


 

God, did I doing something bad in my past life? So that’s why I deserved this punishment? See him once a day maybe I can still manage it. But, see him every days and every time?? Oh God, you must be really hate me..

I just want to see my mom be happy but I do not know if it’s going to sacrifice my own happiness and now we are moving in to his house. Me and that jerk will be in the same house? Totally not a good idea! Argh! Just kill me right now.

“mom, do I have to move here?” I pleaded to her. “why can’t I just stay at our home?”

“honey, this is the five times you asking me with same question. The answer is same. Yes. It’s better for me to know that you be safe here with him.”

“but, I still have Hyosung eonni to keep me safe.”

“your eonni will also move here too. Why are you still complaining, hm?”

Yeah, you do not know that your stepson is one of the devil which out from the hell.

“nothing.”

When we arrived in front of his house the first thing I had to admit is he was indeed a rich kid. I heard from some peoples but I never know that he was very rich like this. My eyes could not stop looking around his house from the first time I step into his house.

“close your mouth if you do not want a fly go into your mouth.”

I quickly closed my mouth and look at direction where the sound came from.

Tsk, seems like the devil is here..

I found him lean on the wall and smirked. I just giving him a death glared. He just smirked and coming toward me. What is he going to do now?

He bent over a little and whispered on my ear.

“you should stop drooling over my handsome face.”

What! Did I do that?

I quickly wiped my lips.. and it was dry. He laughed hard and left me alone. Damn! That jerk is just fooling me!

>>0<<

My mom convinced us not to them to the airport. So when the taxi came, I just waving and said good bye to them. My mom was smiling so wide and it made me smiling too. I kept smiling and waving till the car gone from my sight.

“this is going be fun.. right SISTER?” that voice surprised me. I did not even realize that he was standing beside me, still waving and smirked. I gulped.

Welcome to worst the nightmare of my life..

And when I said it was nightmare, IT REALLY WAS. He was totally enjoying everything and every ways he disturbing me like put salt on my tea, locked the door when I’m outside, tackled on my feet and many more. But that’s not mean I’m not fight back.

"can you eat more quickly? We are going to be late if you eat like baby.” he sat in front of me.

“well then, just  leave me. I can go by myself.”

“I promise to your mom to watching you.” he said.

“I know, but you don’t have to do it if you don’t want do it.”

“I’m a person who keeps my promise.”

“whatever.”

Just because of the silly request from my mother, he acted like “a real brother”. Ugh, really annoying!

“morning.” Hyosung eonni came and sat beside me.

“morning noona. Breakfast?” he offering a toast and smiled.

“thanks.” eonni smiled too.

I rolled my eyes. Tsk.. still trying to get my sister attention, huh?

“By the way, do you want to go to school with us?” he asked.

She shook her head and smiled. “no thanks, sunggyu will pick me up.”

“oh, ok.” His smile was gone.

Hahaha poor you..

“what did you say?” he turned to me.

Did I say that aloud?

“nothing. Let’s go.” I quickly walked past him.

>>0<<

“do you think everybody in the school know about this?” I asked him nervously.

We were on our way to school. I could not stop thinking about the reaction from our classmates and his fangirls about me and him that were already a brother-sister. It was not because I’m afraid but I just did not want myself got problem with his crazy fangirls. I just wanted to life freely without getting any problem.

“about what?” he asked.

“about my mom getting married with your father?”

He turned quiet for a while. “I think they already know about it. It’s obvious right? Some of our teachers came to the wedding, remember?”

I nodded and sighed.

“why?” he asked.

“nothing.”

“do you afraid that my fangirls will attack you and do something to you? do not need to worry about that. Just tell me if that happen. I will protect you.” he said without hesitant.

Thump..

Eh? What’s wrong with my heart? why it beating so fast now?

I just nodded nervously.

He suddenly chuckled. “cute.”

“what?”

“nothing.” he just shrugged.