chp. 1

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother

honey, wake up.” your mom shook your body. You opened your eyes lazily and tried to move from your bed.

“what time is it mom?” you asked her still feeling sleepy.

“it’s almost 7 o’clock. Get ready and come down for breakfast.” Then she left your bedroom.

You got up and walked to your bathroom. After 20 minutes later you came down and joined breakfast with your mom and your sister.

You were sighed and just playing with your food. You didn’t have any appetite to eat.

“what’s wrong honey? You don’t like the food?” your mom asked you.

You shook your head. “the food is fine mom. But I don’t feel like to eat.”

“I just remember, yesterday you also didn’t eat your breakfast. Here, drink this milk. i don't want you get sick.” she concerned.

“alright mom." then you drank your milk and got up from the chair. "I'm going now."

“be careful then honey.” Your mom kissed your cheek.

 “I’m going to mom. ~~~-ah wait for me!” Your sister followed you.

“are you go to school with me eonni? But I think Sunggyu oppa will pick you up?” you asked her when she walked beside you.

She just shrugged. “maybe he wake up late AGAIN. You know, his habit still never change.”

You just smiled and keep walking with your sister. Then you saw a car pulled on the side of the road made both of you looked toward the car.

You watched as the window’s car sliding down. ” Babe!” Sunggyu smiling face appeared.

“oppa! you late again!” Hyosung pouted made you smiling. Such a cute couple.

“I’m sorry babe. Ah, annyeoung ~~~-ah!” he waved to you.

You smiling and waved back. “annyeoung oppa. Eonni, you better go now. You don’t want to make oppa waiting right?”

“you don’t want go with us, ~~~-ah?” Hyosung asked you.

You shook your head and smiling. “my bestfriend wait for me. You better go now eonni.”

“ok then. Bye dongsaengie! Be careful!” Hyosung waved and then entered the car.

You watching the car until it lost from your sight. You smiling and started walking again. Hyosung eonni were so lucky, having a boyfriend like Sunggyu oppa. You sometimes envy with your sister. Your sister such a beautiful girl plus her taste of style which make her just like a model while you was just like a girl with plain ordinary style. That’s why nobody will believe if she was your sister.

Moreover, she was one of the queenkas of your school. So you kept this as a secret. No one knew this except your bestfriend, Park Eunji. You were also forbidden your sister to talking to you during school time because you were afraid that the haters of your sister will go after you.

Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw your bestfriend, Eunji standing beside you. “~~~-ah! Did I make you waiting too long?” she asked.

“ani.” you smiled to her. “kajja!”

When you both walking suddenly you sighed and looking up to the sky. Eunji look at you and smiling. “wae? It’s him again?”

You nodded. “I wish that he will get amnesian and forget me for a while, so he didn’t disturb me.”

“you know, it’s useless to wish like that.” Eunji chuckled.

“I know, but why me? Did I do something wrong to him ?” you sighed.

Eunji just shrugged. “maybe he find that amusing? You know, the girls around him never do like what you do to him.”

You rolled your eyes and kept walking. Yes, you have to admitted it that the girls in your school never do that. Because they always thrown themselves to him even without he ask. You know why? Because he had a very handsome face and moreover he was from the rich family so that was a perfect combination.

Who is him? He was Lee Myungsoo who was known by L. One of the kingkas in INFINITE just like Sunggyu. But there is a little different between them. Sunggyu never teased you from the beginning till he was now your sister boyfriend. He was the second who knew about you which were Hyosung little sister and you begging to him not to tell anybody. He were really like to tease you, EVERY DAY. Sometime you were wondering, when will he get bored to teased you?

You and Eunji reached your classroom. Before you entered it, you looking around it wish that you didn’t find his annoying handsome face. When you didn’t see any sign of him, you entered and sat your chair. Eunji just smiled saw your action. You were smiling relief and when you about to say something to Eunji suddenly you felt someone pulled your hair making you jerked up a bit.

“yah! L ! Stop that!” you shouted out his name without a doubt.

“good morning too ~~~-ah.” He grinning to you still pulled your hair.

“let go my hair!” you hissed.

“what do you say??” He smirked.

You didn’t want to make it longer. “please, just let go my hair.” You said with low voice almost like whisper.

“ok, this is because I’m kind-hearted person.” Then he let go your hair.

You turned to look at him and gave him a death glare. He just smirked.

“jerk..” you muttered.

“what do you say?” he raising one his eyebrow.

“nothing.” You said.

“ok class. Let’s start our subject and you Lee Myungsoo, can you sit down properly?” Mr. Jung came in suddenly.

“yes, sir.” Then he sat behind your chair.

When Mr. Jung started to teaching you couldn’t keep your concentration because L kept playing with your hair.

You turned your head to behind. “stop that! I warning you!” you hissed to him.

“what if I say I don’t want to?” he moved closer to you and smirked.

This time you didn’t think twice. Your hand quickly moved to his head and tugged his hair, make him yelp in pain and Mr. Jung stopped teaching.

“what’s wrong Mr. Lee?” he asked L.

“ehm..nothing sir. I think a mosquito just bite me.” He laugh a little and then glared at you. While you just smirked and gave I-already-warning-you look.