chp. 4

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother

 

The dinner was perfect for everyone but not for me. I still could not get over with this situation. Here, in my house, my enemy was right in front of me, sitting, smiling and talking comfortably while me.. trying to make him died with my death glared.

When he saw my expression he just smirked and continued talking with my mom.

“Honey, why you did not eat your food?” mom finally talking to me.

“I lost my appetite.”

Just then Hyosung eonni come in with her wide smile. “I’m sorry everyone that I’m late.”

“Yeah, like what ~~~ said.” Mom said make me smiled and Hyosung eonni pouted at me.

“You know me so well then~.” She sat beside me. Her eyes landed at L and she smiled. “oh, you must be that ajusshi son, right? I’m Hyosung. ~~~’s eonni.”

“Of course I know you. You are one of the queenka in my school. SECRET isn’t it? Then do you know INFINITE? I ‘m one of them too.” He proudly told her.

Eonni eyes widened. “So you are one group with Sunggyu?”

“Yes. Do you know Sunggyu hyung?”

“He is my boyfriend!” Hyosung eonni smiled shyly.

“Jinjjayo? Tsk, that hyung never tell me he have a beautiful girlfriend like you.” His expression change a bit. Hahaha..you can not hit on my sister you playboy! She out of sale for your information. You smirked.

“But I never know that you have a sister.” He suddenly continued. ”like ~~~.” makes you smirk disappear.

“What?”                                                   

“Anyway! When is the wedding of the month? Do you already set the date?” I quickly changed the topic so he would not say anything about me.

“Ah we just remember that, thanks to you honey. We are going to marry in this weekend.” They smiling to each other.

“What? Don’t you think it is too fast mom?” You get shocked.

“We already decided it is. I already asking for your father family’s approval too and they said it’s okay for me if I get married again. They are hope that I’m happy with this.”

Since I could not do anything so I nodded. I really wanted my mom to be happy but I just did not know if it’s going to sacrifice my own happiness too by welcoming my enemy into my life.

>>0<<

Finally it’s came the special day for my mom. But still I could not smiling too much. Do you know why? Because this means that the arrogant jerk is officially became my stepbrother! Please can someone wake me up form this nightmare!

In fact, a few days before the wedding happen he kept disturbing, teasing me whenever he saw me at school or his house since I had to help prepared for the wedding. When I told my mom she only chuckled and said that myungsoo was trying to be friend with me. Tsk, be friend my . He must be really enjoying having my mom on his side.

“Yah.. ~~~-ah? Are you alright?” Eunji asked me.

I sighed. How I can be alright?

“This going to be a hard life for me, you know.” I frowned.

“I know.. just-your parents is coming here.” she whispers.

I quickly made a fake smile and face my them. “congrats for the wedding mom.” I kissed her cheeks.

“Oh honey thank you so much.” She smiling brightly and I could see that she was very happy.

“Congratulations for your wedding Mrs. Choi,no- I mean Mrs. Lee.” Eunji said and smiling.

“Thank you very much dear.” My mom also kissed Eunji cheeks.

“do you see where is myungsoo?” Mr. Lee ask us.

“I do not kn-“

“Ah.. there he is! Myungsoo-ah, come here please!” here comes the devil.

A few seconds he came to us. He was wearing a formal black suit which fit perfectly in his body. Make him looks like a prince charming from the fairy tale. Did I just think that? Cut it out. He still forever the arrogant jerk devil.

“Nde Eomonim. What’s wrong?” he asked.

“You know, since we already became one family. Can I ask you a favor?”

“Sure eomonim for you I will do anything."

Tsk, such a sweet-talker.

“Can you please take care ~~~-ah just like your own sister?” What?

“Aish mom! What are you doing! You embarrassed me!” I hissed and bent down my face.

He did not answer for a minutes. Just said you couldn’t!

“Yes. Of course.” Wait.. “I will take care her like my own sister.”

Did he just say yes?

With that I quickly rise my face only to look at his face with a known smirk. Crap, I’m really going to die soon.

“You do not have to worry ~~~-ah. Myungsoo oppa will taking care of you.” He patted my head. I really want to throw up right now.

 “Qow, I’m really thanks to the God that you becoming my son.” My mom get touched by his words.

“So eomonim.. where are your honeymoon destination?” Myungsoo asked.

“Your father said that maybe we’re going to Hawaii.”

“And how long you will stay there?”

“Qe still do not know about that. But maybe, it will take 1-2 months.”

I surprised. “you will leave me and eonni for 2 months? Can you make it shorter?”

“That’s why I ask Myungsoo to take care of you.” mom told me.

“What’s that mean?” I still could not get it.

“You have to stay with him until we coming back.”

Oh God..