chp. 7

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother

hello guys ^^

hehehe i update again!! suddenly i got some idea, so i decided to write it now.. ow, and welcome to the new subscribers, thanks for reading my fanfics ^^

so what do you think? i will trying my best to make this story more interesting, so please dont get bored with it :3

comment and subscribers are lovelyz ^^

enjoy the story ~


“you will go home with L again?” Eunji asked.

I nodded while take my things inside my bag.

“tsk, you really enjoy it don’t you?” she smirked at me.

“what?? Of course I’m not!”

“then why didn’t you go home with me? You must be really comfortable with him now.”  Her evil grin showed up.

“for your information.. I’m not!” I trying to ensured her.

She just laughed and continued. “but it’s good then. So I don’t need to worry about you.”

“why you need to worry about me?” I looked at her.

“well, just in case that his fangirls attacking you again while you alone. Our home is at different way now.”

I just stayed quiet and let her finished her talk.

“but, I’m pretty sure that his fangirls won’t touch you anymore. He made it clear right?”

I nodded. Well thanks to L, after that incident his fangirls never touch me again. But, that didn’t mean they do nothing to me. They couldn’t stop asking me any question about L.

FLASH BACK

“--- -ah, what L did yesterday night?”

“what his activity if he have free time?”

“did he act cool too if he was at home?”

At first it was just a normal question, so I trying answer them nicely but then… the questions they asked become more and more absurd..

“did you see how inside L room?”

“did you see L topless?”

“did you know L boxer size?”

My jaw dropped.. what the…Gezz.. I’m not sasaeng fans like you guys!

END FLASH BACK

I sighed hard.

“my lunch time will be the sacrifice.”

“correction… our lunch time.” Eunji added.

I shrugged. “yeah, yeah.. our.”

We talked and laughed until my phone beeped.

Where are you? Tsk.. that devil really knew how to ruined my time.

I’m still at school. Wait for me

My phone beeped again. 5 minutes or I’ll leave you.

Crap!! I need to hurry then!

“Eunji-ya!! I need to go now! That devil will leave me again if I’m not there on time!” I panicked.

She just laughed and waved. “alright, just go.. see you tomorrow.”

I waved back and left her. I ran as fast as I could to the place where he usually waited for me. That place not far away from school but I didn’t want to be left again. Last time, I didn’t take it seriously when he said he will left me and just when I arrived, I saw him and the car left me behind. He just waved his hand from the car’s window. He was really a devil!!!

So I learned from my mistake, I didn’t want to be left again. I could saw him smirking from afar. I trying to normalized my breath when I arrived in front of him while him just standing beside the door with that annoying smirk still on his lips.

“well, you fast indeed.”

“can you just wait me a bit longer!” I glared at him.

“I don’t like waiting.” He entered the car and I followed him.

>>0<<

“I will going to Sungyeol home later.” He said.

We were having dinner now just two of us. Hyosung eonni said she will be home late because she still doing her homework group.

“.. so.. I will be alone?”

He nodded. What? I don’t want to be alone in this house! It’s so scary!

“can you.. just take it tomorrow?” I asked him.

He smirked. “are you afraid being alone?”

I just nodded. I didn’t care if he will laugh at me.

“don’t worry I won’t take it long.” He chuckled.

Right after finished his dinner, L went to Sungyeol home. I went to upstairs to clean up myself. I took all the clothes and just about I stepped to bathroom my phone ringing with Hyosung eonni name on the screen. I quickly answered it.

“ne eonni?”

“~~~ -ah!! I need your help! Can you search some files in my room? It is inside brown envelope.. I really need it! I’ll be home 15 minutes later! I’m on my way right now!”

“arasseo arasseo..”

I quickly searched in eonni’s room. Oh god, her room.. I’m messy, but her room more messy than mine. How could I search if her things are scattered like this!

After looking around for how long time I didn’t know finally I find it. Tsk, She really need to cleaned her room soon if not maybe she won’t be surprise to found a dead body there.

Ding.. dong~

“that must be eonni!” I quickly running down to opened the door.

“eonni! Is this the envelope that you looking for??” I opened the door. But I didn’t see Hyosung eonni face there, in fact I found L with his eyes wide opened and his face bright red.

“oh it’s you..” I step aside so he could come in. “why? Don’t you come in?”

“yo-you-…” he stuttering.

With that the realization hit me hard. REALLY HARD! I just wear a towel!

“kyaa!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and run.

L just dumbfounded in front of the door. Still to shock to move and he felt something metallic coming from his nose.

“..” He cursed.

“myungsoo?” Hyosung voice waked him up.

“what are you doing in- yah!! Why are your nose bleeding! Did something happen??” Hyosung panicked.

 “nothing noona. It’s just that.." he stopped for a while.

"God bless me so much.” L grinned.