Disastrous Date

In Love With School's Kingka - Spin Off Stories

Jongdae never thought he would be out on a date again. After the last aftermath he had with guys he was pretty much a mess. Sobbing and weeping and night and acting calm and collected during the day. Then again here he was - hand in hand with Minseok, a guy whom he met through Kyungsoo. 

His little cousin was dating Jongin, a kind douche in Jongdae's opinion and just a little side tracked, but nonetheless Kyungsoo got him whipped. Jongin is cherishing Kyungsoo as little water on his palm and makes sure never to drop him out of his sight. 

Though Jongdae wasn't any different. When he heard that his cousin will be spending the night at the boy's place he immediately rushed there thinking the two of them would be alone and he had to get inbetween. What he didn't expect was to also meet Jongin's brother, who was just as hadnsome as Jongin if not even more. 

Many things happened and Minseok, that was his name, knew about what he experienced in the past. Still he asked him out on a date which was astonishing to Jongdae, not to mention they only knew each other for less than two days. 

Yet again Jongdae knew he fell too easy. Minseok seemed like a nice guy - then again so did him. 

Jongdae walked next to Minseok who told him they are going for some tea and a piece of cake - Jongdae's pick. Jongdae of course picked the most crowded place out of all in fear that if the two were left alone even for a minute Minseok would show his true face (not that he had one, but Jongdae thought otherwise) and attack him. 

In all honesty Jongdae was slightly petrified to go out again. And not to mention the fact that him and Minseok already kissed so that made it all the worse. He felt like a for giving in so easily. Kyungsoo told him he is not a and that him and Minseok kissing was a spur of a moment thing. Minseok didn't mention anything and Jongdae was scared to bring it up. 

Minseok was keeping a light conversation about school and school work, what university are they going to and overall just dreams and hopes for the future. Apart from feeling slightly scared he also enjoyed Minseok's company. The latter was a great listener and had a lot of funny stories to share.

They arrived at the cafe and sat in the back corner of the shop. Jongdae felt like they should sit somewhere more towards the center, where everyone could see them, but the cafe was already full so they had no choice.

"I hear they have an amazing tiramisu here." Minseok commented eyes going through the menu.

"I am more of a cheesecake person, to be honest." Jongdae said, also looking at the menu.

This was his favorite cafe and he loved their cakes. They also served fresh juices with no sugar or artificial coloring in it and Jongdae always enjoyed himself here. 

"What are you having?" a younger girl appeared, probably a teen who needed extra money, as she looked rather uninterested.

"I'll have a strawberry cheesecake and a lemonade." Minseok started. He turned to Jongdae. "You?" Jongdae looked down briefly looked down at his menu, though he already clearly knew what he was going to order. 

"I'll have raspberry cheesecake and orange juice." he said putting the menu back at the center. 

"Alright." the girl left. 

"I was expecting her to have a gum and chew it loudly like in those old musical movies." Minseok giggled, whispering as if he's sharing a big secret. Jongdae chuckled. 

"Those are classic." Jongdae deafened. 

"The only thing I honestly liked about those movies were dances. Today's dancing is more grinding than classy dancing." 

"Excuse you, they were grinding back then as well. Though it wasn't consider ual, it was rather part of a dance." Jongdae fiercely answered. 

"I am not talking about dances in discotheques, I am talking about real dances and classic moves." Minseok countered. "I don't know what kind of musical movies you watched." he added silently, but of course Jongdae caught it. 

"What?!" he almost shrieked. "I am watching classics! Besides, I take more notice of singing rather than dancing." he huffed. 

"You like to sing?" Minseok asked looking in his eyes. 

"Yeah." Jongdae felt a bit uncomfortable and avoided his eyes. 

"Here you go." the girl put down their plates and glasses. The two nodded silently as a 'thank you' and the girl left. 

"You like raspberry?" Minseok asked casually putting a piece of his cake in his mouth. 

"Mhm." Yeah you could say I do, he wanted to add, but his mouth was melting at the taste. Of course cheesecake in here is the best. 

"Slow down." Minseok chuckled. "I don't want to end our date yet." he added chuckling bitterly, Jongdae noticed. 

"Sorry." he put his fork down and chugged down his juice. He drank too fast which caused him to choke. Minseok stood up instantly hitting his back. 

"You okay?" he still tapped his back. Jongdae was almost crying from choking. He tried to reach for a tissue, but somehow knocked Minseok's glass in the process. The juice spilled all over the table and Minseok's half eaten cheesecake. 

"I'm sorry." Jongdae choked out as Minseok tried to safe the situation. As he was working on the cloth his cell phone fell from his back pocket. 

"I'll get it." 

"I'll get it." the two boys spoke at the same time, Jongdae dipping faster and quickly rising up, hitting Minseok's jaw with his head. 

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" they attracted attention already and an older waitress came and tried to help them. Jongdae tried to in as well feeling sorry as hell when he slipped on remains of Minseok's lemonade on the floor. 

The entire thing turned into a fiasco when he pulled the table cloth, bringing all the plates and glasses on to the ground. The coronation of the entire thing was a vase that somehow flew off the table, splashing everyone around in the process, landing on Minseok's head knocking him out cold and drenching him completely. 

So here they were Minseok sitting in the ambulance car icing his head, luckily no stitches were needed. 

"I am so sorry." Jongdae bowed ninety degrees. 

"Hey, no one got hurt." Minseok chuckled motioning him to stand up. "I only got a slight headache which is great for a date." he laughed loudly. 

"Are you feeling better?" Jongdae asked, looking around for another ice pack. 

"I am fine." Minseok put his hand on Jongdae, who slightly flinched at the touch. Minseok noticed it and immediately removed his hand, but remained smiling.

Jongdae still felt hella guilty for everything and he wanted to make it up somehow. 

"How about we take out?" he asked. Plastic cups, plates and forks never harmed anyone. Right?  

"Sure. We can go to my place and treat Jongin and Kyungsoo as well." Minseok suggested. 

"I would like that." Jongdae smiled. 

A paramedic came and examined Minseok once again in case any late signs of concussion showed up, but he was fine. 

They went back in the store and Minseok paid for the damage even though the owner said it was fine. They gave them the take out for free. Upon arriving home they noticed Jongin and Kyungsoo were no where to be seen and Minseok led Jongdae to the living room. 

They sat there and talked, Jongdae eating as slowly as possible. After they finished Minseok suggested a movie. They watched a chick-flick. Somewhere during the movie Minseok's hand inched closer to Jongdae's - Jongdae didn't protest. 

When Kyungsoo and Jongin came home from their own date they found them both asleep another chick-flick playing on the TV. Jongdae's head rested on Minseok's shoulder, while Minseok's head was on Jongdae's, their fingers were still laced. 

Jongin jumped and squealed like a kid upon finding cheesecakes, which woke the two up. They looked at each other silently and smiled. After Jongin ate both cheesecakes and got a promise from Kyungsoo to make him one, Jongdae and his cousin were on their way home. 

"So how it went?" Kyungsoo asked along the way. 

"I have no fear I will end up hospitalized for sure. I am worried about Minseok however." he chuckled. 

"What happened?" Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes. 

Jongdae told him about the entire disastrous date that took place and Kyungsoo couldn't help his laughter. Jongdae grabbed his neck in the end and threaten to strangle him if he told anyone this. Of course Kyungsoo called Jongin the second he was alone in his room. The other was also being strangled by his brother and asked for a refuge at Kyungsoo's place. Kyungsoo only laughed and said he'll live ending the call. 

Tomorrow at school both skipped classes in fear of meeting a raged Minseok and Jongdae - who finely skipped his classes as well after getting the message about Minseok being teased. 

 



crap? I know lol but you got some xiuchen and (small) kaisoo bonus lol
should stop using 'lol' lol 

love ya all ♥