Still Not Gay

In Love With School's Kingka - Spin Off Stories

Baekhyun finished making breakfast and went outside to check on Chanyeol. 

He opened the door and saw Chanyeol struggling to break a branch, saw long forgotten on the ground.

Chanyeol's hair was a mess and he had dark spots on his nose and cheeks, while sweat was dripping down his forehead. Baekhyun had to admit the other looked most utterly cute as he jumped and kicked the branch in hopes it would break. 

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked with a chuckle, startling the other. 

"Baek, Baek Baek!! That branch is mocking me!" Chanyeol whined like a kid, running to hug the other. 

Baekhyun was taken aback by his act, but hugged him back nonetheless. It felt good. 

"Why don't we have breakfast first and then we can deal with the big, bad branch." Baekhyun said imitating a mother's voice when she spoke to a child. 

Chanyeol nodded and hugged the other tighter. He enjoyed hugging him like that without being pushed away or injured. 

He realized they were hugging to long for comfort and broke the hug first. Baekhyun wanted to whine at the loss of warmth wrapping itself around him making him feel like there's no care in the world, but remembered that he didn't want to give the other that satisfaction, yet. 

They entered the house and Beakhyun showed the other to the bathroom so he can wash his face and hands. 

Baekhyun was busy setting the table he didn't notice Chanyeol sneak up on him. He felt a pair of arms sneak around his waist and a head nested itself in the crook of his neck. He froze. 

"Chanyeol, please let go of me." he said weakly. 

"But you're so warm and fuzzy." Chanyeol mumbled into his skin. 

Baekhyun shook his head and forcefully pushed Chanyeol away. He went to the counter and took the food placing it on the table. 

Seating himself down he looked at baffled Chanyeol. "Sit and eat." he said sternly.

Still confused, Chanyeol obeyed and awkward silence enveloped them as they ate. 

Baekhyun was finished moments later, standing up and taking his plate to the sink. Chanyeol followed mere moments afterwards giving Baekhyun his plate to wash. 

It was silent again and Baekhyun wasn't sure if Chanyeol was there or not. 

He finished washing the dishes and turned around only to bump into something, or rather someone. 

"Baek." Chanyeol wrapped his long limbs around him. 

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun wanted to push him away, but Chanyeol only tighten his hold. 

"Go out with me." 

"No." Baekhyun said bluntly.

"Why not?" Chanyeol whined unwrapping his arms. 

"Because I'm not gay." Baekhyun simply answered. 

"Your mom said you are." 

"I stopped being gay." 

"You can't just stop being gay." 

"Yes you can." 

"Are we really having this kind of conversation."

"Chanyeol..." 

"Just one date okay?" Chanyeol tried pleading. 

"One date?" Baekhyun eyed him suspiciously. 

"Yeah one date, and then it's over." 

"Fine." 

"Great!" Chanyeol did a little victory dance and grabbed Baekhyun's hand dragging him to the front door. 

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked shocke.

"I'm taking you out on a date." Chanyeol said proud. 

"I didn't mean now Chanyeol." 

"You agreed to one date." 

"But-"

"No 'buts', even though I like yours." Chanyeol snickered, but stopped when Baekhyun slapped his arm. 

 


 

Chanyeol took Baekhyun to the nearby mall. There he bought him ice cream and made him wear couple hair bands with a huge bow on top. 

Baekhyun had fun, but he didn't want to admit it. 

The other held his hand, acted like a real gentleman and did everything to please him. He took him to the movies and watch what Baekhyun asked for and didn't even fall asleep or tried anything ual during the movie. 

Baekhyun liked it. And the fire he thought died for Chanyeol startet burning once again.

"Chanyeol.." Baekhyun called the tall boy. 

He wanted to say yes to another date with him. And he thought that just maybe Chanyeol wasn't that bad and would actually make a good boyfriend. But before he could utter another word, he was cut off.

"Hey Chanyeol!" someone called. 

They turned around and Baekhyun saw Chanyeol's face lit up. 

"Oh hey dude, long time no see." Chanyeol high-fived the guy. 

"How you're doing man. This your new ?" the other snickered. 

"No. I'm serious now." Chanyeol's expression darkened. 

"Woah, really? Park Chanyeol is serious?!" the other mocked, his eyes wide. 

"Yup." Chanyeol grinned. "We're not actually in a relationship yet, I just took him out for our first date." he turned to Baekhyun. "Baek this is my friend- Baek? You okay?

Baekhyun's head was spinning. 

Another !? Was that what he was? Just a . 

He wrest his hand from Chanyeol's and walked away. 

Chanyeol called out to him, but he just ignored it. He started running as fast as he could, but Chanyeol was faster. He caught up to him in a minute. 

"Hey! Why did you run away?"  he asked completely confused. 

"I'm not a Chanyeol!" 

"I know that. I never said you were." 

"You know I thought I give you a chance. But then that little friend of yours reminded me what your true colors are!" Baekyun huffed a breath.

"But you mean more to me than any other girls or boys I've ever dated. If you could just let me show it to you then-" 

"No Chanyeol." Baekhyun cut him off. "You proved enough. The mere way you asked me out was wrong. I should've seen this coming." 

"See what coming?!" Chanyeol didn't understand what he was talking about. 

"You're just as he is! Saying you love me and you care about me, but you were only lying!" 

With that Baekhyun turned around and walked away leaving  a perplexed Chanyeol behind. 

 


 

It's been a week and Baekhyun hasn't heard from Chanyeol ever since he took off that day. 

Baekhyun had been thinking a lot during the past week. Maybe he shouldn't have reacted that way. Maybe Chanyeol was indeed serious about what he said. But the giant hadn't made a move on him for a week, so Baekhyun thought the other wasn't serious. 

Baekhyun was hurt. He felt thrown away, like an old t-shirt that he won't wear anymore.

It was Saturday and just as any other Saturday morning he ate his cereal while his mother got ready for work. 

"I'll see you later honey." his mother said as she kissed his forehead. 

"Okay, mum." Baekhyun continued munching on his cereal. 

The door bell was heard. 

"Oh Chanyeol dear. What brings you here so early in the morning?"  his mother asked. 

Baekhyun tensed. Chanyeol?

As if on cue the giant entered the kithcen. 

"I thought I told you not to see me again." Baekhyun huffed in his pajamas. 

"You never said that." Chanyeol acted dumb. 

"Oh so me running off didn't mean anything?" he asked groggily stuffing another spoon-full of cereal. 

"I've been thinking." 

Baekhyun gasped. "Oh em gi! You've been thinking?!" he mocked. 

"Yeah, I've been thinking." Chanyeol stressed "I". 

"And what have you been thinking about?" Baekhyun kept his eyes on the bowl. 

"I've been thinking...-" 

"Yeah I got that part." Baekhyun exclaimed sarcastically.

"Will you let me finish?" he felt Chanyeol shuffle around the room for a bit before he sat down on a chair across him. "I've been thinking and I couldn't find a reason legit enough to explain your reaction. I mean you just ran off after I had that talk with the douche, but I just..." he let his sentence stay unfinished. 

"That's exactly that Chanyeol. What the douche," he stressed the word. "-said, I thought about it, and he has a point. You are a playboy and you can't convince me that you're different." he stood up and put the bowl into the sink. 

When he turned around he bumped into Chanyeol. 

"This seems a bit familiar." he whispered into the other's chest. 

Suddenly he felt a pair of lips on his own.

Chanyeol kissed him long and sweetly. He didn't try to sneak him tongue into his cavern, there would be time for that. He only wanted to show Baekhyun he was serious.

Baekhyun on the other hand didn't know what to feel. His mind was running a mile per second and his heart was beating its way out of his chest. 

Chanyeol broke the kiss after Baekhyun didn't respond. 

"I guess you really don't like me." Chanyeol said a bit sad. 

He released Baekhyun and turned around. 

"I guess I can't have love after all." 

Baekhyun wanted to stop him, he wanted to tell him not to leave him. But no voice was produced. He heard the door shut and he slid down to the floor. Hugging his knees he rocked back and forth trying to soothe his aching heart. But nothing worked his heart was shattered into million pieces. 

Baekhyun cried. Just like five years ago when he left.

 



 

A/N: Who left? /gasps