How Luhan Met Sehun

In Love With School's Kingka - Spin Off Stories

It was a sunny afternoon as Luhan walked down the corridors of his new school. Everyone seemed friendly (in his head) and he was sure he would make some friends from the beginning. 

He whistled, occasionally smiling at students that looked at him. He knew he was handsome and he was proud of that. He wanted to give people happiness by walking among them (as stupid as that sounded). He was about to enter the office to get his schedule and a talk with principle as he thought was only right, but he heard yelling and he got scared. This school was nothing like his school back in China. People there seemed to be loud, but still no one was this loud. Korea sure was different. He looked at the sound of source and saw a bunch of guys running in his direction. 

"Sehun, give me my book back!" a smaller boy shouted. By accent Luhan could see the other was Chinese as he was. "Sehun!" the boy with the book in his hands laughed. 

Luhan stepped in front of them and the Sehun boy almost slammed into him. Sehun looked at him and Luhan gave him a glare. 

"Sehun!" the smaller teenager shouted as he caught up. Sehun didn't even give a second glance to Luhan and looked the boy.

"Is he bothering you?" Luhan spoke in fluent Chinese, looking at his fellow countryman. 

"You're Chinese?" the boy spoke in astonishment. 

"This is boring. If you want this book you will have to give me what I want." Sehun turned to the Chinese boy, a cheeky smile on his face.

"Sehun, please." 

"Sehun, be nice and give him his book back." Luhan said in his almost perfect Korean. 

"Sehun will return the book once Yixing gives him what he wants." Sehun said sarcastically.

"What does he want?" Luhan asked, he was sure not many understood Chinese around them, although it seems Sehun guy is a big shot in this school, since everyone gathered around them and looked at them silently. 

Yixing lowered his head down, pink tint covering his cheeks. "A kiss." he said shyly. 

"Kiss?!" Luhan yelled in Korean. He looked around realizing he spoke in a wrong language. Damn it, he thought. Yixing flailed around like a crazy person, his face completely red. 

"Why did you yell!?" he grabbed Luhan shoulders, shaking him in despair. 

"So will you give me my kiss or not?" Sehun smirked. 

Luhan couldn't believe what the other was saying. A kiss, to a boy for that matter! That is insane. He looked back and forth between the two teenagers, one pleading with eyes and the other daring his smirk growing wider with each second. Luhan had to stop everything - now!

He snatched the notebook, while Sehun was too absorbed in staring at Yixing. 

"Hey."

"Thank you." Yixing almost cried as Luhan handed him his notebook back. 

"You little!" Sehun was about to slam the brown haired Chinese boy, but the other turned giving him a rather cute glare. 

"What?" Luhan asked, noticing Sehun's astonishment. He knew his good looks could do him good. 

Luhan was gay, yes. He was cocky, double yes. He was smart hell yeah! Although he wasn't openly gay and he wasn't sure if Sehun was just playing with Yixing as he knew Korea is very closed to homouals.  

"You are beautiful." Sehun said, star struck. 

"Thank you?" Luhan was confused. Was he really gay? No, it's impossible. Although the other was staring at him like he was the most magnificent piece of art in the world.

The bell rung cutting their moment short. Luhan blinked, feeling like a spell was broken. Without a word he turned and entered the office. What was that? He was sure that not everyone in Korea was fond of homouals and he was sure that boy was just a typical bully. He smiled at the lady behind the desk as she was getting him his schedule. 

 


 

Sehun couldn't believe the guy he just met. Not only did Yixing escape him, again, but the guy he just met was far more gorgeous than Yixing. Why did he have a thing for Chinese people? Were they all this gorgeous? Although he liked Yixing's looks, the boy was far too closed in and Sehun now only . Besides it seemed he already liked that mister Popular Junmyeon. His name sounded rich and he indeed was even richer than him and his friends. Although Sehun wasn't particularly rich, he just looked like it. His parents worked twice as much to make sure he gets dressed properly and he was happy his "girlfriends" would buy him stuff, otherwise he would be just another outcast. 

Sehun lived his whole life lying, but he couldn't complain. He stuck around the popular groups, even though he had to walk to school, unlike his friends who had expensive cars to ride in.. None of his friends were at his house and if they were he wouldn't have friends now. The only thing left for him to do was to finish school and get a job with a great pay so that he can be able to support his family and buy a sports car or two to show off, if he still hung around with the same group of people. 

Though everyone in his group were rather kind and when he said he had going on at his place, his friends didn't pry and didn't ask to come over frequently. Luckily he could afford a smoothie when they went to the mall together, so others suspected nothing. 

Sehun sighed, he was slowly getting tired, but two more years and he won't have to pretend anymore. He went to his class and sat down. Jongin looked his usual crappy self. Kyungsoo was back, but he didn't pay any attention to Jongin, so the other was like a zombie revived trying to get his attention. 

Sehun hoped his friend would get better soon, because everyone was suffering. Jongin went from a raging playboy to a silent zombie, Kyungsoo coming back might do him some good or it might kill him completely. 

"Nice to meet you my name is Luhan." Sehun's head shot up as he heard the voice. 

"Luhan you can sit there next to Sehun. Sehun raise your hand." the teacher said. 

Sehun raised his hand slowly, slightly out of it. Luhan didn't seem to be any better. The boy looked dazed as he made his way to Sehun. 

"Alright then, let's start the class." the teacher clapped his hands together getting everyone's attention. 

"Ugh.. hi." Luhan muttered as he sat down next to Sehun. 

Sehun only nodded his head. Up close, Sehun thought Luhan was even more good looking. Seriously were all Chinese this attractive? Or was it just Sehun, he had huge crushes on Tao and Kris as well, but he kind of grew out of them. Guess he was a stupid kid and he didn't really know how it is to fall in love. He was just attracted to them, that's all. Waving it off as he's going to give up soon on Luhan, Sehun turned to listen to the class. He couldn't afford a bad grade. 

The class finished without either of them talking. Their hands would touch eventually and Sehun felt electricity run though his body each time. Which was weird, because often times  he would touch Yixing, but no sparkles ever flew. Is this what they call love? Sparkles? Sehun disregarded it once again, but apparently Luhan wasn't done with him.

"Hey, Sehun." he called as Sehun packed his books. Sehun looked at him, momentarily stopping. Luhan looked a bit nervous. "Sorry about earlier. I was just protecting Yixing, you know, him being from the same place I am." he couldn't meet Sehun's eyes, but Sehun was glad, because he wasn't sure if he could notice that he was eating him up. Luhan's lips were so pouty and small, his eyes were so cute and round, almost like a deer. 

"Well. Yeah, I'll see you around." 

That was all it took for Sehun to want to know more about Luhan. Before he could stop himself he said the dumbest thing ever. "Have lunch with me." 

Luhan almost stumbled over his feet. He turned around and looked at Sehun bewildered. "I mean," Sehun coughed nervously. "in the cafeteria. You're new and you know you might want a place to sit... uhh." This was the first time acted like a complete fool towards any of his crushes. 

Luhan was still silent. "Sure." he let out in the end and turned around leaving puzzled. 

What the hell was that!? Sehun couldn't get his brain straight. Still he will get to know Luhan during lunch. That was a step forward. If this was love, then Sehun was sure he was moving in the right direction. 

 



I am such a I know! But believe it or not I forgot I uncompleted this xD 

Don't worry, noona won't forget again... what was it that I wanted to say......

Love ya! ♥