I'm Not Gay!

In Love With School's Kingka - Spin Off Stories

The story is still the same if you read it before you don't have to read it again ^^


Chanyeol groaned as the shrilling noise of his alarm clock snapped him out of his dreamland. 

Sighing heavily he removed the covers from his body, but made no move what-so-ever to get up. 

Today was the day, he though as he stared at the white ceiling of his bedroom. Today is going to determinate everything, meaning - his love life. 

With a new-found energy he got up and made a beeline to the bathroom. 

After doing his morning routine, which consisted of showering, brushing teeth, combing hair and applying some make up - hey even guys need it!, and after he checked his hair for the umpteenth time he went downstairs to the kitchen. 

As per usual his parent's weren't home, but they did leave breakfast and pocket money for lunch at school. 

It's hard when your parents are constantly working, but Chanyeol knew they love him. They just wanted what's best for him thus they were always busy working. 

Of course they would send him text during the day to remind him to eat enough and when they were absent on a trip they would always call him 10 PM sharp to put him in the bed. 

Chanyeol was annoyed at how they could nag at him for a lot of things he did that day, only to put him to sleep. And it usually worked, Chanyeol would fall asleep his parents still on other line. 

He was glad that even though his parents weren't there physically with him they were taking care of him. And with that he was content. 

After finishing his, if he may add, delicious breakfast he went to the bathroom one more time to check his appearance. When he was sure that no food was stuck in his teeth and that his hair was in right place, and yes hair have their own place, he proceed to school. 

Upon arriving there his eyes darted around the school yard looking for a petite blonde. Of course it didn't take him more then a minute to find who he was looking for. 

Heaving a sigh he trotted over to the said boy. 

"You can do this Chanyeol, okay? You can. Just be cool. Be. Cool." he muttered under his breath. 

"Heeey,  Baeki- I mean Baekhyun." he slurred once he found himself in front of his long time crush. 

He mentally slapped himself for being so stupid and call him by a nickname, he secretly gave him. 

The smaller blonde lifted his gaze from the thick book he was reading. 

"Umm.. Hi" 

"So..." Chanyeol began, but no words left him mouth what-so-ever. 

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" the boy asked utterly confused.

"No. But you will." Chanyeol blurted out. The boy just continued staring at him. Chanyeol groaned. 

Okay. Let's do this again." he turned his back to the baffled boy and went back to where he was before. 

With a new-found strength he turned around and saw the blond still eyeing him. 

Once again he made his way to the boy and stood in front of him. 

"Hi, my name is Chanyeol." he said more confidently. "Would you go out with me?" he rumbled the last part, giving the boy one of his lady killer smiles.

"Pardon?" the boy said shocked. Chanyeol sighed. 

"Hi, my name is Chan..." 

"I heard you the first time." cut him off. 

Chanyeol stood there for what seemed to be eternity before his crush spoke again.

"Why would you want to go out with me?" the boy asked slowly. 

"Because I like you." Chanyeol gushed. 

"What?"

"Are you deaf? Because I seem to be repeating my sentences to you a lot" Chanyeol blurted out, his confidence was back, with full force, and now he was trying to seduce him like he did to any other girl or boy he liked in the past. 

Though with them it was just a one time thing, he thought that the same phrases could work on Baekhyun. 

"I'm not gay" Baekhyun dead-paned. 

"So?" Chanyeol asked not really seeing the problem with the statment. 

"What do you mean 'so'. I am not gay. I DON'T like boys." Baekhyun stressed the words. 

"Oh." Chanyeol was taken aback. He never thought the other party would reject him. 

"Yeah. So if you would be kind to leave... " Baekhyun left his words hanging, before averting his eyes back to the book. 

"Well..." Baekhyun thought Chanyeol would leave him alone, but the other had no cognition of that. "I'll pick you up at 8 then" he smirked and left, without giving the other a chance to respond. 

 

Baekhyun didn't know what to feel. Some weird, curly giant came up to him and asked him out and even thought he refused the latter said 'I'll pick you up at 8' and left just like that. He didn't even tell him which date. Nothing. Just a simple 'Pick you up at 8'. Like Baekhyun is some easy-going chick that will fall for that. Though he wasn't sure if the other was serious or just kidding with him. 

He knew Chanyeol, who didn't. The boy was one of the kingkas of school. Everyone knew them, even the bookworm Baekhyun. But he choose to pretend not to, because being another notch on their bed-spot is the last thing he had in mind for a date. 

Chanyeol on the other hand seemed to have gotten interested in him. But Baekhyun wasn't falling for that. 

When he came to the school first time, one year ago, he indeed had the hots for the tall boy. But after hearing about his reputation, he took up on the thought of not being gay and acted accordingly to it. 

That is until today. 

He couldn't say his heart didn't accelerated when the curly boy approached him. But in his mind he only thought he was going to get played, so he said no. 

But the other wasn't taking a no for an answer. 

Thought he did seem a bit nervous when he first approached him, but Baekhyun thought it was only his game plan to get into his pants, which he definitely wasn't going to let happened. 

 

Latter that day Baekhyun's mom opened the door to a tall handsome stranger. 

"Hello Mrs. Byun." the boy smiled brightly winning over the woman already. "Is Baekhyun home?" he asked bowing politely. 

"Oh dear. And who are you?" the woman said flabbergasted. 

"I am Chanyeol." Chanyeol beamed. 

He was picking up Baekhyun for their first date and he already met the boys mother. 

"I'm Baekhyun's date" he said not caring if the woman would get angry for that. 

Much to his fortune the other just smiled even brighter than himself and moved aside to let him in. 

"Oh dear. Baekhyun didn't tell me anything about a date" the woman said fixing her appearance. "Baekhyun honey!" she yelled turning her head upwards where the stairs were in, what Chanyeol presumed, was direction of his love's room. "Your date is here." she exclaimed looking back at Chanyeol. 

"What date?!" Baekhyun's obviously disheveled voice was heard. 

"Chanyeol, honey. He's here to pick you up." she smiled at Chanyeol again. 

Footsteps were heard and Baekhyun made an entrance. He stopped on the last step and looked at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was astonished by his gorgeous looks. He thought he looked hot in uniform, but this, this was completely y. He had skinny jeans on and an over-sized sweater, and to Chanyeol he couldn't look any ier. 

His thought's wandered of to what would he look like without clothes, but that thought flickered only for a second as Baekhyun spoke. 

"What are you doing here?" he said anger apparent in his voice. " I told you no." he crossed his arms.  

"And I said I'll pick you up at 8" Chanyeol smiled and looked at his watch. "Oh look-" he said showing the watch to Baekhyun. "8 pm sharp" he grinned to what the  blonde frowned. 

"Dear why didn't you tell me you had a date." she said fixing Baekhyun's hair. "This young man clearly seems to have taken a liking in you." 

"Because I told him no, mum." Baekhyun uncrossed his arms only to land them on his hips in a y stance. "I clearly had said to him that I'm not gay and not interested" he gave his mother a look, which she just ignored. 

"Oh dear. Why would you lie?" she asked astonished. 

"Lie?" Chanyeol smirked. "Naughty Baek." the other only frowned even more.

"I'm not gay!" Baekhyun huffed through his teeth. 

"Honey don't frown so much, you'll get wrinkles." his mother said not affected by her son's words at all. 

"I said no. And it's final" with that he trudged back to his room. 

Chanyeol and his mother watched him leave and slam the doors. 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol. I guess another time." she smiled apologetically to him. 

"It's okay Mrs. Byun. " Chanyeol smiled his brightest smile. "I'll see you some other time then." 

The lady just smiled at him, walking him to the door. 

He might have failed now, but he is definitely not giving up on his blonde hellcat. 

 

The next day Chanyeol woke up extra early. He did everything he usually does, bid his parents goodbye, who were surprised to see him leave so early on Saturday morning, and went to Baekhyun's house. 

It was still 7 in the morning so Chanyeol didn't want to disturb anyone. He simply sat in front of the convenience store across Baekhyun's house and took out a binoculars. 

He looked up to the window where Baekhyun's room was and waited for the other to open the curtains. 

At 8 am sharp the curtains opened and revealed a half Baekhyun. 

Chanyeol immediately raised his binoculars to take in Baekhyun's shirtless glory. 

White milky skin, cute pink nubs, flat stomach. 

Yeah he could get used to that. Chanyeol nodded to him self in favor. He indeed liked what he was seeing. 

The other looked through the window absorbing his surroundings before his eyes accidentally landed on Chanyeol and his binoculars. 

Chanyeol saw the others jaw fall agape from shock before his face turned into an angry one. Swiftly Baekhyun closed the curtains and Chanyeol frowned at the loss of his lovely view. 

A few minutes later Chanyeol saw his mother going out side. 

"Oh dear. Chanyeol darling what are you doing here?" she exclaimed surprised. 

"I came to see Baekhyun, but I figured it was too early so I decided to wait."

"Oh dear. That's so sweet of you." she said completely ignoring the binoculars the other was holding. "Baekhyun is awake now. So why don't you go in for breakfast. I have to go work now. But I'm sure you two will handle on your own." she gave him a smile before continuing her stroll to her work-place. 

Chanyeol waved the old lady good bye before standing up from his sitting position and making his way towards Baekhyun's house. 

He stood in front of the door and rang. He heard the footsteps on the other side, before they stopped in front of the door. 

"Who is it?" Baekhyun's sweet voice spoke from other line. 

Chanyeol coughed a bit and faked a deep adult voice. "Mail!" he exclaimed trying his best to keep in a laugh that threaten to spill from his lips. 

Silence was heard from the other side. Chanyeol didn't know what the other was doing, but soon enough he got the idea when the sound of doors locking was heard. 

"You really think I'm dumb Chanyeol?" Baekhyun spoke. "We have a mail-box." Chanyeol turned around puzzled an indeed found a mail-box placed neatly on the side of the path that led to his house. 

"Oh come on Baekie!" he feigned a cry. "Let me In!" 

"No way" Baekhyun huffed on the other end.

"B-but I'm hungry!!!" Chanyeol whined. 

"No." and with that Chanyeol heard Baekhyun's retreating steps. 

Chanyeol looked around in vain. He wanted to get into Baekhyun's house so badly, especially since his mother was gone to work.

He started walking around the house looking for a way to get in when he spotted a tree whose one of the branches led straight to the window of Baekhyun's room, which was much to Chanyeol's luck, opened. 

Climbing up the tree as quietly as possible he crawled on the branch to Baekhyun's room. 

The curtains were still closed, so he didn't know if blonde hellcat was in or not, but that was a risk he was willing to take. 

Just as he was about to reach the window sill a cracking sound was heard. 

The branch couldn't take Chanyeol's gigantic form and snapped under the pressure. Chanyeol flew to the ground holding the branch still beneath him. 

He expected, however, to hit the ground, but when that didn't happen, he opened his lids slowly and saw that he was hanging on the branch in the mid air. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the branch didn't broke completely, there was a small part of it that stayed connected to the trunk of the tree. 

Chanyeol whispered thank you's to whoever was watching over him. Now the problem that was left was how to get down. He was still a good 3 feet above the ground. 

As he was thinking of a way to get off unharmed, the door opened and out flew a worried Baekhyun. 

And at that exact moment as if on cue the rest of the branch couldn't take Chanyeol's weight anymore and snapped making the other topple down to the ground still hugging the branch. 

"Oh my God! Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled as he ran towards Chanyeol. 

"Oww... That's gonna leave a mark" Chanyeol groaned. 

Baekhyun kneeled down next to hurt Chanyeol, worry decorating his beautiful features. 

"You okay?" he asked trying to break Chanyeol's grip on the branch. 

"Baek"  Chanyeol panted. 

"Yes Chanyeol?"

"I need..." he said breathlessly. "I mean I really need..." 

"Yeah, what do you need Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked rolling Chanyeol off of the branch and onto his back. 

Their eyes connected and Baekhyun felt jolts of excitement run down his spine. 

"I need..." Chanyeol repeated. 

Baekhyun took his head in his hands. "Yeah.." he said cradling the head gently and running his hands over Chanyeol's sweaty tresses. 

"I need mouth to mouth to survive." Chanyeol said bluntly pursing his lips in attempt to kiss Baekhyun. 

Upon hearing the other words, Baekhyun abruptly stood up, making Chanyeol's head bang on the hard ground, with a whine. 

"What was that for?!" Chanyeol yelled as he stood up as well. 

"Mouth to mouth?!" Baekhyun yelled affronted. 

"What?" Chanyeol had a silly grin on his face. "It would be the best mouth to mouth you ever performed." he said, mischievously wriggling his eyebrows.

Baekhyun stared in utter astonishment at Chanyeol's stupid remark. 

"You're unbelievable." he muttered turning on his heal and going back into the house. 

Chanyeol didn't hear him lock the door so he tried to get in, but Baekhyun beat him to it. 

"When you move that branch from the yard you may join me for breakfast." Baekhyun said shoving, a handsaw that looked older than his grandmother, into his hands. 

Chanyeol only grinned like a fool to that and saluted the blonde with 'Ay! Ay! Capitan!' then proceeded to the fallen branch. 

Baekhyun observed him happily humming to himself, while cutting the branch and then went inside to make breakfast. 

Maybe things are different? he wondered as he put rice in cooker. 

 



 

A/N: If you guys thought this is a new fic, think again XD kekekeke

I was asked what happened to Baekyeol so I decided to make a side story, you know how they do in mangas.. Well anywhay.. This is hella loooooong and I know the ending , but I had to finish it somehow.... XD 

On the other hand GROOOOWL!! Unfortunately I won't be able to buy the album T_T Maybe in December if I get my scholarship then :3 Hope I'll still be able to find it at a reasonable price XD *one can hope*

I changed my writing style and now I'm using other words beside the basic English, tell me what you guys think about it ?? :D 

Also I want to boast a bit.. XD The reason I didn't post this earlier is this baby 

Ha, ha, ha, ha??? What da ya think?? XD 

Now I'm going to sleep because I think I'll get Tao-size bags if I don't XD And they wouldn't look as hot on me as they do on that y slash cute of his XD 

Lub ya all ^_^ ♥