Plane Says Wrom Wrom

In Love With School's Kingka - Spin Off Stories

Jongin and Kyungsoo entered the plane. Unlike the last time Kyungsoo was fine flying today, no excuses. Their vacation was amazing they had lots of in various places and he was happy. 

But Jongin was bothered by something and Kyungsoo couldn't quite put a finger on it. They took their seats and Jongin was all fidgety. 

"Don't tell me you have sudden plane fright?" Kyungsoo asked playfully.

"No." Jongin answers curtly. 

Kyungsoo frowns. "What's wrong with you?" he asks. 

"Nothing." Jongin says face serious. 

"Come on just tell—" 

"We are taking off. Please fasten your seatbelts." pilot's voice cut Kyungsoo's words. 

He slumped in his seat shoulders slouched. He fastened his seatbelt and pouted. What is wrong with his boyfriend, he wonders. He never acted so... so serious before. 

The plane took off and as soon as the pilot said they could remove their belts Jongin unlocked his and shot up from his seat. 

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asks, fumbling with his own seatbelt and following his boyfriend. Kyunsgoo's words fell deaf on the youngers ears as Jongin just continued walking.

Kyungsoo followed him to the bathroom, where the latter just shut the door in his face. However, as he was about to lock it Kyungsoo pushed the door with an unknown force and entered the bathroom. 

"What is wrong?" he asks locking the door so the other had no way to escape. 

"Why are you following me?" Jongin asked bluntly. 

"Because you are my damn boyfriend and you're upset over something!" Kyungsoo huffs. "So spill it! Come on!" Kyungsoo orders. 

When the other does nothing to show he's going to speak Kyungsoo let's out an annoyed huff. He inched towards his boyfriend and hugged him even though the latter tried to pry him off. When he noticed a certain package poke his thigh he smirked. 

"Well someone is hard." he sing sang. 

"No I'm not!" Jongin pouted childishly. 

"Didn't you say you always wanted to have on plane?" Kyungsoo retorted smugly. 

"No." Jongin says without blinking.

Kyungsoo lets go of the other. "What the is wrong?" he ask arms resting on hips. 

"Nothing." Jongin says off-handedly. 

"Don't lie to me Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo tries using his last name in hopes of sounding authoritarian. 

"You don't want to do it anyway." Jongin pouted. 

"What?" Kyungsoo shakes his head. 

"You said you will never have on the plane, it's unsafe." Jongin makes quotation marks with his finger and continues pouting.

Kyungsoo on the other hand doesn't know what the other is talking about.

"When did I..." 

"When we were packing." Jongin cuts him off.

...

Kyungsoo packed their suitcases as Jongin played on his phone. 

"Would you get your lazy up and help?" Kyungsoo scoffs. 

"My lazy is helping." Jongin retorts eyes on the screen. 

"How?" Kyungsoo roles his eyes. 

"By letting your pack everything." Jongin smirks. 

Kyungsoo let's out a girlmanly scream in frustration as he continues packing. He packs in silence until Jongin speaks. "Hey." he calls. Kyungsoo hums in response. 

"We did it everywhere you wanted." he states. 

"Okay." Kyungsoo answers still packing. 

"And almost everywhere I wanted." Jongin continues.

"Almost." Kyungsoo hums back not really following. 

"Well, there's one place left I want to do it." Jongin says. 

"Okay." 

"The plane." 

"Oka— oh hell no!"  Kyungsoo countered. "We can crash or something and we won't stand a chance if we're in the plane ing like...

 

...

"—bunnies. God Jongin!" Kyungsoo huffs. "You can't seriously take my words, especially since I was busy packing our things." he whoops. 

"But you were scared when we — mph" Kyungsoo cut the other off with a passionate kiss. 

"Okay I like where this is going." Jongin wishpers when they break apart. 

Kyungsoo only smirks at him before going down on him. 

"Oh boy." Jongin breaths out as Kyungsoo s his pants and pulls them down. 

Jongin's mouth opened as Kyungsoo a stripe over his clothed member. 

"More baby." he heaved.

Kyungsoo complied and removed the boxers. He took the half erect in his hand and moved his hand up and down. His eyes locked with Jongin's as he took the organ in his mouth. He moaned around it, sending the vibrations through the other's . He bopped his head up and down, Jongin's fingers came to tangle in his tress. Kyungsooo released the organ with a pop and stood up. 

"My knees hurt." he pouted. Jongin wondered how could he be so cute and yet y. 

He connected their lips, tongues tangling and sliding against each other. Kyungsoo's head reached for his , squeezing the cheeks, electing a moan from the owner of those delicious cheeks. 

They removed each other's clothes as fast as they could and soon they were both and equally hard. Jongin's hands worked miracles on Kyungsoo's  as they kissed into oblivion. 

Kyungsoo pulled away. "Don't stall, just me." he growled. 

And that was exactly what Jongin did. he in and out at a fast pace as Kyungsoo got repeatedly slammed against the sink. 

"Ah! Ah-ngh! More!" he yelled, not caring about those who could hear. 

Jongin  at an inhuman pace resulting in Kyugnsoo spilling his seeds all over their stomachs. Jongin followed soon after painting Kyungsoo's walls white. 

"I love you Kyungie-poo." he panted. 

"I love you too my little bunny."  Kyungsoo kissed him deeply. 

They cleaned themselves and got dressed leaving the bathroom. The two were so happy they didn't notice the weird looks they got from the stewardess. 

"Thank you honey." Jongin said, nuzzling Kyungsoo's neck as soon as they sat down. 

"Anything for you." Kyungsoo smiles. 

They sat in silence as the plane flied through the sky. 

"You know." Jongin started after a while. "I've always wanted to have in the field." he said. 

"Don't push your luck Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo growls playfully. 

Jongin just laughs as they sit there in peace. Nothing was better than being with Kyungsoo. or no , he couldn't imagine his life without him.

 

The End

 



A/N: I am sad to announce this story is over. I just don't feel it anymore. All of you wanted to see what's with Baekhyeol and now that they're resolved I don't feel like this has any meaning. I've put in some Taoris and Kaisoo and I don't have the imagination to write anymore :/ 

Sorreh. ♥

I have other stories to work on and I have so many drafts and things planned. So after I finish the other two stories I will be putting those up and writing them. 

So far I am left with How to Seduce a Playboy a love tale of Jr and JB, A 30 Year Old  where Chanyeol is 30 years old and... A XD and also a one shot I am working on with sleeplessbeauty9 named Strip For Me where I turned our little Xuiminnie into a hot sensual stripper *Q* drools 

So I am clicking finish on this story and you guys can read my other stories now :3 Also I am working on Eunhae, Yunjae/Yoosu fics and I have some Kaisoo, Taoris (which I got the idea for a looooooooong time ago xD) so after I finish these three (two if you like because Strip For Me is almost over :3) I will be posting those stories ^^ 

The reason I started writing other group pairings is if you guys haven't noticed the EXO tag has over 100.000 stories...... I rarely read any other fics that are not EXO.... and almost every featured fic is EXO fic.... I don't likey :/ and not to mention they are mostly Kaisoo and Hunhan, like no Sulay or Taoris or Xiuchen (or I haven't read well >_< )

So with all of that said I love you all and hope you guys will check out my other fics as well ^_^ (the pink letters are clickable and will take you to their respective stories and author ♥)