-*-*-*-

B1A4 - An interactive story!
Hyemin then remembered to buy some fish food for her mom's goldfishes, as the fish food was almost done. She picked up her bag and left the library and walked to the pet store which was just around the corner.
 
Hyemin pushed the door open and was greeted by a talking parrot, it sort of shocked her since she really didn't go here often.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~! Squawk! Welcome to B-line Pet Store! Squawk!" The parrot chimed as Hyemin giggled lightly and returned the greeting with a simple hello, forgetting that she had left the door open, luckily the parrot's leg was tied to a porch so if it decided to fly out the door it probably couldn't.
 
The pet store had a slightly noisy atmosphere,  with a little bit of the birds tweeting away, and some squeaking from the critters behind the glassed cages, over all this was just one of your average pet stores.
 

When suddenly another door burst open and a bunch of german shepherd puppies ran on the loose, a mam stepped out looking a bit frustrated, "Omo! Puppies please stop!" He yelled as he ran around when suddenly the puppies started running towards Hyemin's direction, if she didn't move sooner she could get run over by pups!

 

 
Just stand there and let Hyemin get run over by pups...
 


Quick! Step aside! It would probably hurt if she fell and hurt herself!